Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 10-05-2023, 07:36 PM   #21
anberlchev
Frackin!

So this Athena was already shipped one year back. When I checked with FNC this week after waiting for so long for the shipping, they then sent me an invoice and will ship after paying the balance. Don?t they inform the customer that the piece is already in stock . Now the balance (894 usd) that I have to pay is more than the overall price (870USD) 40% off at BBTS.
anberlchev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2023, 07:40 PM   #22
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Ouch sorry to hear that
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2023, 09:35 AM   #23
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anberlchev View Post
So this Athena was already shipped one year back. When I checked with FNC this week after waiting for so long for the shipping, they then sent me an invoice and will ship after paying the balance. Don?t they inform the customer that the piece is already in stock . Now the balance (894 usd) that I have to pay is more than the overall price (870USD) 40% off at BBTS.
FNC has turned into an absolute trash company and that was before Covid. Game Harbors is back to their shady crap again as well. Stay far away from those two.

I sold my Athena last week on eBay. Got a little more then half of what FNC wants from you. Shoulda bought mine it was a steal and not in a good way.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2023, 10:53 AM   #24
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

These companies are probably struggling to keep up with how much the unlicensed resin market exploded. It doesn't help that places like FNC also carry licensed stuff too. It must be a mess trying to keep up with all those orders and customers across the world now.
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2023, 12:55 PM   #25
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppeli View Post
These companies are probably struggling to keep up with how much the unlicensed resin market exploded. It doesn't help that places like FNC also carry licensed stuff too. It must be a mess trying to keep up with all those orders and customers across the world now.
Game Harbors did tell me they always get their licensed stuff last, but a year wait like Anberlchev is pretty crap to be honest. The biggest issue I have is if it comes damaged after a year where you can't repair it yourself and they have nothing in stock or they can't get replacement parts.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2023, 10:30 AM   #26
anberlchev
Frackin!

This is my first ever purchase at FNC coz I could not get Athena from my normal distributor. Now I am thinking if I should even pay the balance ? Lol. At this moment I am willing to let go, even if I lose my deposit. Haven include shipping cost. Peace out
anberlchev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2023, 11:28 AM   #27
Westhelle
Shadowhawk

That blows. I was thinking to puchase that statue myself to pair it with Mai, but Infinity Studios just came with a godlike version of Athena.
Westhelle is online now   Reply With Quote