Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 07-29-2016, 09:47 PM   #501
jpuli28
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastballSpecial View Post
Haha see I knew they go fast. I want to make sure I don't miss the announcement. EX will probably be the rifle or has that been confirmed?
According to Kelvin its not been. He claims he doesn't know as there are a few switch out parts, but Im sure it is.
jpuli28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 09:55 PM   #502
FastballSpecial
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpuli28 View Post
According to Kelvin its not been. He claims he doesn't know as there are a few switch out parts, but Im sure it is.
Hmm I'm a fan of switch outs!

I would also like the blue and grey but I'll take what I can when it comes to Miller Batman. This will most likely be the centerpiece of my collection. (So much for 1/4 only)
FastballSpecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 10:09 PM   #503
jpuli28
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Well, we ALLLLL know Murphy's Law, there will be an SS announcement of a 1/4 FM Bats before years end. And we all will be kicking ourselves or losing the NRD.
jpuli28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 10:23 PM   #504
FastballSpecial
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpuli28 View Post
Well, we ALLLLL know Murphy's Law, there will be an SS announcement of a 1/4 FM Bats before years end. And we all will be kicking ourselves or losing the NRD.
Haha right. It always happens with me. Still if any statue deserves that ONE giant piece it's DK Returns. I really want to get Affleck BvS to go along with Bale. Decisions, decisions.
Old 07-29-2016, 10:44 PM   #505
OrangeCrush
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Haha right. It always happens with me. Still if any statue deserves that ONE giant piece it's DK Returns. I really want to get Affleck BvS to go along with Bale. Decisions, decisions.
Yeah, even if Sideshow were to release a FM Batman 1:4, I would still pass and buy the 1:3 from Prime 1 as I am already buying Batgirl 1:3 and hopefully a Supergirl 1:3 somewhere down the road. Plus I will very likely buy at least 1 more Batman 1:3 and already have Batman Beyond 1:3 on order. So this is a definite lock for me. What Sideshow does will have little impact on my Prime 1 purchases over the next 9-12 months. Frank Miller Batman in 1:3 is just too hard to pass up.
OrangeCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 11:22 PM   #506
FastballSpecial
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCrush View Post
Yeah, even if Sideshow were to release a FM Batman 1:4, I would still pass and buy the 1:3 from Prime 1 as I am already buying Batgirl 1:3 and hopefully a Supergirl 1:3 somewhere down the road. Plus I will very likely buy at least 1 more Batman 1:3 and already have Batman Beyond 1:3 on order. So this is a definite lock for me. What Sideshow does will have little impact on my Prime 1 purchases over the next 9-12 months. Frank Miller Batman in 1:3 is just too hard to pass up.
Very true. Few statues I feel deserve such recognition such as Miller DK Batman. Man just when I never thought I would own P1, the Dark Knight is pulling me in
Old 07-30-2016, 03:50 AM   #507
k-9
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Quote:
Very true. Few statues I feel deserve such recognition such as Miller DK Batman. Man just when I never thought I would own P1, the Dark Knight is pulling me in
Same for me, never been tempted by any of P1 offerings and never thought I would until now. It's a masterpiece and a keeper no matter what comes out in the future. I simply love this statue
k-9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 09:08 AM   #508
BurningRage
Inhumans

I'd buy a 1/4 from SS. Hopefully cleaned look.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 09:20 AM   #509
Sandman585
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
I'd buy a 1/4 from SS. Hopefully cleaned look.
Agreed. I'm getting this one and would also pick up a SS 1/4. I also pre ordered the DC collectibles Dark Knight III statue. Can't get enough.
Sandman585 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 09:30 AM   #510
OrangeCrush
Kindly Asked To Leave

Its actually funny how things work out sometimes in the long run. I didn't order Batman Arkham Knight as I really didn't like his arms at all (biceps were just way too big IMO) and I was REALLY bummed out about it as it was one of the nicest Batman statues I had seen to date when it went up for PO.

Now looking back, it was actually a blessing that I didn't order it as we now have a 1:3 Noel, a 1:3 Miller, a 1:3 Lee, and now a 1:3 Finch on the way and I think the Noel and Miller are vastly superior to the Arkham Knight version and I suspect I will feel the same way about Lee's and Finch's versions. I would have been really bummed out had I locked myself into the Arkham Knight statue at this point. Just goes to show, you never know how things will work out over the long haul. Best to be patient than jump on a piece your not sure about.
OrangeCrush is offline   Reply With Quote