Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 01-24-2018, 02:19 AM   #611
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_ant View Post
SO TRUE!!! Found this out first hand with our 10 statues leaving in one month. I was so excited to finally start catch up on all the old statues. But, we got A lot of push back from collectors and distributors that now we are too fast. I personally had a collector reach out to me complaining that we were delivering too fast and that it was all PCS' fault and that he should get a discount because we delivered too fast. Now this same person was complaining that we were taking too long and he should get a discount.

So I've had to pump the brakes and change the schedule I wanted to hit (I wanted to be done with all of Jerry's old statues by the end of Q1) to allow people to catch up and to space out the releases to be more manageable for collectors and distributors. We will update the status on all statues by CNY.
And what does all of this teach us?

That being timely and ultimately fast enough before people lose interest and move to something else is critical.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 04:29 AM   #612
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_ant View Post
SO TRUE!!! Found this out first hand with our 10 statues leaving in one month. I was so excited to finally start catch up on all the old statues. But, we got A lot of push back from collectors and distributors that now we are too fast. I personally had a collector reach out to me complaining that we were delivering too fast and that it was all PCS' fault and that he should get a discount because we delivered too fast. Now this same person was complaining that we were taking too long and he should get a discount.

So I've had to pump the brakes and change the schedule I wanted to hit (I wanted to be done with all of Jerry's old statues by the end of Q1) to allow people to catch up and to space out the releases to be more manageable for collectors and distributors. We will update the status on all statues by CNY.
As long as the updates keep coming on here and on Facebook then I think collectors will tend to agree.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 08:07 AM   #613
ukshaun
Hercules

Millena, Kitana, which will arrive first?
as i doubt both will arrive at the same time, as this will annoy those who ordered the pair.
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 07:39 PM   #614
archery
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statuehunter117 View Post
Yeah new management or not, I still expect a 2 plus year wait on all PCS statues. Plus once you pay another 2-3 months for them to ship. I had a statue shipped by them last week tuesday, still just label created not even dropped off. I will never order from this company again, once my final preorder is fulfilled im ridding them from my life forever.
If only the statue community could be rid of you. Hopefully your attempt at ripping off Sideshow in your Thanos unboxing is the final nail in your coffin.

Would be hilarious if Sideshow, PCS and Prime1 blacklisted you. Then you'd have to buy on the aftermarket from the many people you have ripped off.

archery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 11:07 PM   #615
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by archery View Post
If only the statue community could be rid of you. Hopefully your attempt at ripping off Sideshow in your Thanos unboxing is the final nail in your coffin.

Would be hilarious if Sideshow, PCS and Prime1 blacklisted you. Then you'd have to buy on the aftermarket from the many people you have ripped off.

who is this guy? I am curious about this unboxing video. what does he go by on youtube?
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 11:40 PM   #616
Atheris
The Maxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statuehunter117 View Post
Yeah new management or not, I still expect a 2 plus year wait on all PCS statues. Plus once you pay another 2-3 months for them to ship. I had a statue shipped by them last week tuesday, still just label created not even dropped off. I will never order from this company again, once my final preorder is fulfilled im ridding them from my life forever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by archery View Post

Chris
Atheris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 01:05 AM   #617
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecollector80 View Post
who is this guy? I am curious about this unboxing video. what does he go by on youtube?
Lol where do I start

1. Sean Sanders
2. YouTube= Statue collector 117

Known scam artist in our community the worst of the worst.
Claimed a dead persons name and profile pic after he was kicked out of multiple groups to get back in
Files false breakage claims against companies such as matrix studios then collects money
Said his house burned down when it was time to refund people for breakages for their items turns out he used images of a house that was burned down prior

Additional crimes include

Doesn’t use proper form when lifting weights
Wears a wife beater on every unboxing
Took a picture with Jerry at a convention Jerry got sick for 3 weeks from being next to garbage and caused Jerry to stop driving his Ferrari
On statue forum even after getting banned (sarfaraz where are you)
Names his pets after mortal kombat characters
Known collector invited him to his house disrespected persons family and house.
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 01:32 AM   #618
Atheris
The Maxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuhayabusa6787 View Post
Lol where do I start

1. Sean Sanders

Claimed a dead persons name and profile pic after he was kicked out of multiple groups to get back in
Files false breakage claims against companies such as matrix studios then collects money
Said his house burned down when it was time to refund people for breakages for their items turns out he used images of a house that was burned down prior

Took a picture with Jerry at a convention Jerry got sick for 3 weeks from being next to garbage and caused Jerry to stop driving his Ferrari

Chris
Atheris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 11:48 AM   #619
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Lol where do I start

1. Sean Sanders

Excellent work.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 11:57 AM   #620
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Lol where do I start

1. Sean Sanders

I guess that's why his YouTube channel opts for:
'Comments are disabled for this video.'
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote