Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 05-22-2009, 09:59 AM   #11
Sanitarium84
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

my 3 statues + 1 bust arrived from Joe couple days back, he saved me tons from shipping too.

Seldom u see that from ebay sellers, i could live with a slight delay or two if he comes up with the goods.

Highly recommender seller though.
Sanitarium84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 03:01 AM   #12
F0RSAK3N
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Again I will say, love this guy, he is one of my favorite sellers. Sorry to hear there are communication issues with some folks.
F0RSAK3N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 03:15 AM   #13
RINGU GIRL
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

things happen in life, he is a ok sellar
RINGU GIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 11:03 AM   #14
Caveman
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Joe is good in my book. I trust the man.
Caveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 02:45 PM   #15
fantasticrour
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Another thread for this ebay seller? Obviously there's something not right with the seller. It's always about ordering something and not getting it on time. No communications or some sort of excuse. Do the buyer really need to know what the excuses is? If the seller doesn't have it, don't list it for auction. Simple as that. It it really worth the hassel? No. In the long run, I rather pay a bit more for something care free. Having to spend the time contacting the seller and the frustration involved with the seller isn't worth saving the few dollors involved. Just not worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickwm68 View Post
I'm wondering why he sent out the bogus shipping notice on 5/12.
When a buyer files a claim through Paypal for Item not recieved, the seller needs to respond within a certain date. With proof that something was shipping. In this case, the seller created a shipping lable online which shows the proof. He doesn't need to send the item out. Paypal will then mark that paypal claim as pending. So it can be pending for a while if the shipper doesn't ship it. If the seller can't provide tracking info, then Paypal will reverse the mondy back to the buyer. Seeing what the seller did, looks like they know exactly what they were doing. Just buying more time. Doesn't help that his ebay listing were incorrect stating the item will ship or has shipped on a certan date.

At the end of the day, everybody is happy with the seller because he does ship the item. Just late. Still, not worth the hassel. If I went to a resturant to a burger, I want to eat it now. Not a month from now. Nor do I want to hear they ran out of hamburger patties or that the waiter isn't feeling well to bring me the food. Ridiculous.
fantasticrour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 08:06 PM   #16
F0RSAK3N
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Heh heh, Joe has a restaurant too. Good food from what I've heard, I haven't been out there yet to try it.
F0RSAK3N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 08:44 PM   #17
ratchet
Mandarin

That's too bad - I bought from him and had no problems...
ratchet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 06:43 AM   #18
oddball
Kindly Asked To Leave

just to explain to all, joe is a very honest seller however his shipping dates are dependent on drop shipments. i had the same problem with a bowen item ordered from him. i paid him and 30 days later, still no shipment. he issued a refund immediately upon my request however, i've noticed that the pre-orders i had with him may no longer be valid. i ordered HT two face from him and never heard again from him. he may be delayed again in getting one, who knows?

i think he needs to explain this to people. either joe should get the capital to acquire the product if he's not going to take a deposit, or take a deposit and explain to buyers that there is the possibility of a delay. if after paying in full after request, that you don't receive the item in 30 days, you may ask for a full refund or one minus a 10% restocking fee. he's trying to give the buyer what they want which is impossible depending on someone else.
oddball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 08:53 PM   #19
patrickwm68
The Flash

I finally received my Cyclops bust today, 44 days after I paid for it. Thankfully it's in perfect condition.
patrickwm68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 10:45 PM   #20
Vracula
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickwm68 View Post
I finally received my Cyclops bust today, 44 days after I paid for it. Thankfully it's in perfect condition.
that's good to hear patrick.
Vracula is offline   Reply With Quote