Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 02-04-2023, 11:01 AM   #881
Wurstos
Frackin!

That's the problem: it's "standard prime 1 pricing". Their pricing doesn't make any sense. In some french stores, there is only 70$ difference between the bonus version doll and the 1/3 poison Ivy (which is something else).
I have a bloodborne collection of importance, including the 3 prime1, and would like to go for the full set obviously. But at that price I'm not even tempted.
Wurstos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 02:20 PM   #882
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Yeah I can't see myself buying the bonus version, which honestly just makes me want to skip preordering altogether and see if the regular version goes for below retail down the road. I couldn't care less about the bonus, and this statue is disgustingly overpriced in general.
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 07:03 PM   #883
darren1228
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppeli View Post
I don't understand why the bonus version costs so much more given it just comes with a small extra that sits off base.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurstos View Post
That's the problem: it's "standard prime 1 pricing". Their pricing doesn't make any sense. In some french stores, there is only 70$ difference between the bonus version doll and the 1/3 poison Ivy (which is something else).
I have a bloodborne collection of importance, including the 3 prime1, and would like to go for the full set obviously. But at that price I'm not even tempted.
Yup the pricing for the bonus version is ridiculous. I think Prime1 wants you to buy direct because on the official site the bonus version is $1199. Here in my country the bonus is an extra $130. Just not a great way to entice buyers in a ----ty economy.
darren1228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2023, 07:50 PM   #884
Spliff
Birdman

i hope i can get Maria and Eileen one day.
Spliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2023, 10:27 PM   #885
darren1228
Zot

Prime1 posted this QandA on their facebook fanpage.

3. Any plans for more Bloodborne statues after The Doll?
- YES!

Who would you guys like to see? I think the next logical statue would be Gehrman (final fight form with Burial Blade). And then maybe Father Gascoigne after that (pre-transformation). I would also love to see a diorama with the Hunter vs Ludwig.

Would love to hear what you guys want to see. I actually want them to revisit the Hunter. I didn't pick him up because I didn't like the pose. I want them to have the Hunter swinging his transformation weapon and have it with interchangeable forms.

Old 02-05-2023, 11:47 PM   #886
NotGwen
Justice League

I think either Gehrman or Father Gascoigne would be next in line. Although I think Micolash or Vicar Amelia would also be pretty cool to see.
NotGwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2023, 01:13 AM   #887
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

I have no idea how they would do it, but I would love to see Ludwig as depicted in the second phase of the boss fight (sanity regained + holding sword)
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2023, 01:40 AM   #888
darren1228
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppeli View Post
I have no idea how they would do it, but I would love to see Ludwig as depicted in the second phase of the boss fight (sanity regained + holding sword)
They could do it like the Tower Knight in diorama scale. Glow-in-the-Dark Moonlight Sword!!! Drool....

Old 02-06-2023, 02:15 AM   #889
darren1228
Zot

[/IMG]

I can already imagine how good a Ludwig vs Hunter dio would look. A corpse pile inspired base. A glow-in-the-dark Moonlight greatsword (I don't like lightups...but knowing Prime1 it'll def be LEDs).

It would be awesome if they could have a deluxe version that gives Ludwig two forms (accursed vs holy blade).

Old 02-06-2023, 03:34 AM   #890
Spliff
Birdman

i'd love for them to go balls to the wall and do the moon presence.
Spliff is offline   Reply With Quote