Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > News and Updates > CKinSD Conventions

Old 04-15-2013, 08:35 PM   #11
Scion009
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Gonna be at 2 shows in two weekends Byron? Lucky you...although the guest lists seem to have a decent amount of overlap. I'm planning on doing the same type of thing in September. Planning on doing the Rose City Comic Con show in Portland, and then attending the Edmonton show the weekend after...heh.
Scion009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 04:27 PM   #12
Ricky Bobby
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prevail69 View Post
Pitt Meadows... less than an hour outside Van City.

What time are you guys gonna show up at? I heard last year had some killer lines.
I was planning on getting there at least an hour early. Maybe more...
I am not sure what time i will be there as i am still working with my boss to get the day off.As soon as i know i will let you know...as for the lines God they were bad last year,but this year should be even more of a nightmare with Stan the Man coming,so many ppl are just going to see him.I would suggest to get there as early as possible because the Stan Lee line will be nuts,and who knows when he will arrive and for how long he will be there signing for
Ricky Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 12:17 AM   #13
Prevail69
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky Bobby View Post
I am not sure what time i will be there as i am still working with my boss to get the day off.As soon as i know i will let you know...as for the lines God they were bad last year,but this year should be even more of a nightmare with Stan the Man coming,so many ppl are just going to see him.I would suggest to get there as early as possible because the Stan Lee line will be nuts,and who knows when he will arrive and for how long he will be there signing for
Ya, Im thinking get there at 8. Doors open at 10 ( think that's early enough?) Prob should have bought that VIP pass for special entrance or w/e... oh well too late now.

then go straight to Line up at Stan's booth. hes got a photo opp session scheduled at Noon, So im guessing he will be signing from 10-12. And then maybe a lil bit after that...
Prevail69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 08:30 PM   #14
Ricky Bobby
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prevail69 View Post
Ya, Im thinking get there at 8. Doors open at 10 ( think that's early enough?) Prob should have bought that VIP pass for special entrance or w/e... oh well too late now.

then go straight to Line up at Stan's booth. hes got a photo opp session scheduled at Noon, So im guessing he will be signing from 10-12. And then maybe a lil bit after that...
Getting ther at eight,you should be fine...the VIP pass is a good idea but there was very little info on what exactly does the private entrance allows you to do,but whatever i guess.

I dont think Stan Lee will be signing at 10 am in the morning,because he is doing a private meet and greet show for 100 guests that morning at the Fairmont Waterfront Hotel in Vancouver from 8 am to 10 am...but noon sounds about right.He is actually doing 2 private meet and greet shows for a max of 100 guests per event,one is on friday evening,and the other is saturday morning.The prices for the private meet and greet are a little high at 180 and 200 depending what day you go,but there are some perks,like 1 pic and 1 sig is included,some refreshments and a little chat by the man himself.I know the saturday morning private show is now sold out.

I will be attending the private show saturday morning because i have work later on in the day,and because i got a free ticket,but to be honest i am going so i dont have to deal with the crowds and super long line ups and the waiting periods.Plus this way i can bring my DOOM PF EX and get him to sign the base Cause i could of never brought the whole PF to the convention because of the crowds...i hate large crowds.Anyways i hope you get your Mondo's signed Prevail
Ricky Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote