Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 04-16-2014, 06:50 PM   #1551
Tbolt
Inconceivable!
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideShowJoe View Post
Awesome effect jaws, yeah we're super happy with ours and the ES on this kicks ass too! Really wish sideshow would do more Collectibles with ES under 500 like they use to! But overall there is lot of power behind this PF and I'm glad and were lucky enough to have it in our collection!

Sarah
You know, I think this and Hawkeye have the same ES, and both will be sought after/difficult to track down in the future. The Marvel pieces have had more under the radar, but I think those two are way under rated.
Tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 06:54 PM   #1552
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
You know, I think this and Hawkeye have the same ES, and both will be sought after/difficult to track down in the future. The Marvel pieces have had more under the radar, but I think those two are way under rated.
Yeah I had Hawkeye too but ours was too dinged up and they gave us we couldn't find any better than yours so please take partial credit routine!! And there were over 10-15 different marks and scuffs and would of costed me over $100+ to fix so I had to return for refund! But it's a great piece too but yes down road this punisher even though it was lamer exclusive it will still be sought after and not easy to find one for under $400! Just glad and lucky we got ours at cost!

Sarah
SideShowJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 06:54 PM   #1553
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Awesome effect jaws, yeah we're super happy with ours and the ES on this kicks ass too! Really wish sideshow would do more Collectibles with ES under 500 like they use to! But overall there is lot of power behind this PF and I'm glad and were lucky enough to have it in our collection!

Sarah
Yes ES on this one rocks!
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 02:00 AM   #1554
equi-nox76
Alpha Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
Agree on Punisher, have doubts on Hawkeye.
equi-nox76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 02:44 AM   #1555
Tbolt
Inconceivable!
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by equi-nox76 View Post
Agree on Punisher, have doubts on Hawkeye.
Well this Punisher is just fantastic, all the way around. I am a little floored that people haven't fully caught on to this piece yet. Yeah I know we are being FLOODED with new stuff so people can't keep up/lose track, but eventually this guy on his own merits will be desired and hard to find.

Wait until the new Cap hits. People wanting a comic Avengers display will start hunting down Hawkeye. It's not like there will be another comic Hawkeye in the near future, and in a year or so you could have the movie team in comic form. I think those are the six that most people will try to assemble and we are really only waiting on a new Iron Man which is in the pipeline.
Tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 08:18 AM   #1556
furycat
Death is hereditary.

i agree while the best thing about punisher and deadpool they can be display alone without any teammates (maybe deadpool xforce) but completist person will sought after hawkeye just to get full team avengers.
meanwhile since i miss all past release of avenger and xmen. i gonna start collecting for TEAM JLA.
furycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 11:12 AM   #1557
Bmutha
I like to make what's yours mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAWS View Post
Yeah.... He's a Bad Ass

Nice pic, JAWS...looks like that cold have been used for the box art! Really cool.
Bmutha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 12:29 PM   #1558
JAWS
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Awesome effect jaws,
Sarah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmutha View Post
Nice pic, JAWS...looks like that cold have been used for the box art! Really cool.
Thanks. I actually used a combination of photoshop, photobucket effects and Windows photo edit to get that look. Just playing around and I said... "Oh that looks cool" and kept going from there
JAWS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 08:41 AM   #1559
MickKaine
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

While I think the quality is good, the old school Punisher look is a bit silly. I would order a premium format of Punisher MAX, like from the Tim Bradstreet covers, with the trenchcoat. Punisher MAX by Garth Ennis were by far the greatest Punisher stories of all-time so that version of the Punisher would be the pinacle of the character that I think should be honoured with a pf.
MickKaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 08:56 AM   #1560
AlizAbef
What's another word for Thesaurus?

^^Maybe if they revisited the Bradstreet Punisher, because I believe they've already done one of those a while back and it's no contest...classic PF Punisher wins. Vintage comic characters with a touch of realism can't be beat and Sideshow excels in that department.
AlizAbef is offline   Reply With Quote