NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber-Lip View Post
This thread is a perfect example of why I hate this place
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 06:43 PM   #1722
Vecchio1
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber-Lip View Post
This thread is a perfect example of why I hate this place
I agree with this one. Notice how the same negative people keep coming back to this thread. We got your opinion, now move along. I could roast the Mystique and Emma thread all day, everyday. SS isn't changing the portrait. I plan to get this down the road.
Vecchio1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 10:41 PM   #1723
markuz30
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Sorry guys! I ordered her already.. I just woke up one day and felt good about her.
markuz30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 10:44 PM   #1724
markuz30
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vecchio1 View Post
I agree with this one. Notice how the same negative people keep coming back to this thread. We got your opinion, now move along. I could roast the Mystique and Emma thread all day, everyday. SS isn't changing the portrait. I plan to get this down the road.
Same case for SS Rogue.. people still complaining that it shouldn't be a maquette over and over and over.... She is already up for order for two months Now, ES for EX is 1000, a good number and more than I expected. Nothing can be done but accept reality.
markuz30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 07:23 AM   #1725
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vecchio1 View Post
If you wanted mystique or emma changed you should’ve given it a go, it worked when psylocke was roasted to high hell. SS created a new portrait in record time.
crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 07:29 AM   #1726
IzeroI

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsinwing1989 View Post
SS created a new portrait in record time.
Did they specifically say it was created after the original was shown at SDCC?

Or was it a part of the EX set and they just decided to make it the regular head for all Psy statues?

I haven't been keeping up with the posts.
IzeroI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 08:00 AM   #1727
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by IzeroI View Post

Or was it a part of the EX set and they just decided to make it the regular head for all Psy statues?

Unfortunately customers are beneath explanation from SS but i’ll go out on a limb and say that in large part it probably was, change happened with super girl and it happened with magneto after a negative reception.
Old 10-17-2018, 08:09 AM   #1728
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IzeroI View Post

I thought I read somewhere (in this thread?) that the heads were done at the same time, so there would be no delay in her release, as a reply to someone asking about delays due to a new head being made.
SDguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 08:14 AM   #1729
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Both heads were going to be included in the EX until all the haters relentlessly harped on their tranny comments, so they nixed the good portrait and left us with this. Or, so I've heard.

But, I'm sure we'll be told the SDCC one wasn't approved like they told us with Mystique's long haired portrait.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 08:53 AM   #1730
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
I thought I read somewhere (in this thread?) that the heads were done at the same time, so there would be no delay in her release, as a reply to someone asking about delays due to a new head being made.
Yeah there were talks here of additional portraits being in the works for x23 and psylocke, but the OG psylocke was probably scrapped do to the overwhelmingly negative reception. Theres also the political angle of it not looking asian enough to be a reason it was changed, but i hear she's british again in comics, also why create it in the first place only to scrap it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Both heads were going to be included in the EX until all the haters relentlessly harped on their tranny comments, so they nixed the good portrait and left us with this. Or, so I've heard.