Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 09-14-2019, 06:22 PM   #4831
Melmoth
Doh!

Got mine yesterday (classic) from a local store, all fine except one of the rod holes of the base is not in the right place, think i got one from a return and PCS fixed it wrong (can see part of the metal hole).

Sent back to the store and they will try to fix it, if they can't i will get a refund. Can't take the risk to ask for a new one after all i saw in this thread.
Melmoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 11:11 PM   #4832
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by actionjackson83 View Post
Hmm got a conversion for my waitlist for Qi pao version today debating if I should take it...
Me too. Not biting....will most likely be a return
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 11:33 PM   #4833
actionjackson83
Midnighter

got mines in, and no issues so i'm thinking they fixed these. The head came with one of those QC tapes that has a number on it indicating issues usually so that was kinda odd.
actionjackson83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 06:02 PM   #4834
MegatronG1
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
No they won't sacrifice a new piece if they can help it.

They will replace a defective with a return even if they have sealed ones if they can.
That seems to be the case with any of the "big ticket" items. I got a WL convert for one of those $70 1/10 Iron Studios pieces, which was more or less sold out, and I can say with certainty that it's 100% brand new. The box flaps and tape seal suggested as much. So, if you're sensitive to returns, make sure you get in the queue early, or buy from a better retailer. We already know Sideshow won't hammer a $1k statue when they can easily sell it to anyone.
MegatronG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 11:14 PM   #4835
markuz30
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

anyone of you having problem removing the portraits? I understand its a tight magnet but damn, it took me a good 15 mins to remove the head as I need to place her back in the box and send it to my hometown. whats worse is due to pressure of pulling it out, I broke a small portion of her hair at the back, luckily the chip is small and barely noticeable.
markuz30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 03:02 AM   #4836
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by markuz30 View Post
anyone of you having problem removing the portraits? I understand its a tight magnet but damn, it took me a good 15 mins to remove the head as I need to place her back in the box and send it to my hometown. whats worse is due to pressure of pulling it out, I broke a small portion of her hair at the back, luckily the chip is small and barely noticeable.
My Alpha portrait inserts / can be removed with ease.
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 05:51 AM   #4837
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furyan View Post
They ran out of replacement hands for chun at sideshow so I wasnt able to get one, f***,did however get $90 in credit for it
Weird. i just contacted Sideshow and they are sending one (right hand) out?

Question: will i receive a new hand without the issue, or a replacement hand with the same issue?
The Sideshow 'Returns Coordinator' referred to the issue as 'to replace the damaged right hand.'. In my mind, the hand is not damaged, it has a fault, as did all the Chun-Li Alpha 1/3 scale pieces.
Old 09-18-2019, 08:16 AM   #4838
Furyan
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
Weird. i just contacted Sideshow and they are sending one (right hand) out?

Question: will i receive a new hand without the issue, or a replacement hand with the same issue?
The Sideshow 'Returns Coordinator' referred to the issue as 'to replace the damaged right hand.'. In my mind, the hand is damaged, it has fault, as did all the Chun-Li Alpha 1/3 scale pieces.
Say what now? Really? Let us know how this turns out because they told me they were out and werent getting any more and this was for the right hand.
Furyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 04:56 PM   #4839
wakasashe
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furyan View Post
Say what now? Really? Let us know how this turns out because they told me they were out and werent getting any more and this was for the right hand.
Also curious to hear how this pans out!
wakasashe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 05:58 PM   #4840
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakasashe View Post
Also curious to hear how this pans out!
They are in the post. I'll post an update as soon as they arrive.