Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 04-06-2014, 02:36 PM   #1621
El Pulento
The InJustice League

Maybe I should sell mine before the revisit?.. Cash in?.. Hahaha naaw Not in it for the Money...
El Pulento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 02:53 PM   #1622
BornFreeSF
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pulento View Post
Maybe I should sell mine before the revisit?.. Cash in?.. Hahaha naaw Not in it for the Money...
I expect Ryu to be the first 1/4 scale revisit.
BornFreeSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 03:28 PM   #1623
acme1982
U talkin' to me?

I do not think it's a revisit of akuma, still missing Honda an Blanka
acme1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 04:58 PM   #1624
WarMachine
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

is PCS really going to re making Akuma?

WarMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 04:58 PM   #1625
Ricky Bobby
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Well if you ever think PCS and Alvin Lee will work together to make another Alvin Lee art style inspired Akuma PF...I really highly doubt it,as many have seen with the Akuma face in the LSB and AVG dio,they clearly are not as popular as Alvin Lee's work.Thats why this guy just keeps on climbing up in price.For me and many others,Alvin Lee makes the best Akuma,and the fact that Jerry made his that style is the perfect match imo of sculptor and artist combined.I would like to see a revisit of Akuma,but I am concerned with how his face will look like
Ricky Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 06:16 PM   #1626
StatueHunter75
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky Bobby View Post
Well if you ever think PCS and Alvin Lee will work together to make another Alvin Lee art style inspired Akuma PF...I really highly doubt it,as many have seen with the Akuma face in the LSB and AVG dio,they clearly are not as popular as Alvin Lee's work.Thats why this guy just keeps on climbing up in price.For me and many others,Alvin Lee makes the best Akuma,and the fact that Jerry made his that style is the perfect match imo of sculptor and artist combined.I would like to see a revisit of Akuma,but I am concerned with how his face will look like
I couldn't agree with you more Ricky Bobby Alvin Lee draws the best Akuma hands down!!! I'm a big fan of Alvin's Lee's style of Akuma or Ryu.
StatueHunter75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 06:18 PM   #1627
s_paulik87
Green Lantern Corps

Nailed it ricky bobby. This is why I love the udon bust so much even though it's worthless, and the akuma pf face. THAT is akuma to me. The life size bust and the GvA dio look *sorry to say* really bad.
s_paulik87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 06:20 PM   #1628
SARFARAZ
I like Chicken Wings
Super Moderator

What's wrong with the lifesize bust? I can understand the diorama, but the lsb is amazing!
Old 04-06-2014, 06:46 PM   #1629
s_paulik87
Green Lantern Corps

I really don't like it, the whole mouth area just destroys it for me. The hair also looks weird, like a pauly D Blowout.
s_paulik87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 06:49 PM   #1630
ZenLogikos
Black Panther
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky Bobby View Post
I agree and love Alvin Lee, but I think his work is better in 2D. I like the PF, but I don't mind not having it. Likewise, all of you who do own it have made your opinion known by purchasing it, so it's hard to argue objectively for either side. The AvG diorama face is weak, but I do think you're way off on the bust. Not as popular? It's a bust, and a $700 dollar one at that.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote