Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 05-21-2018, 04:44 PM   #121
Doge
Doh!

Almost 4 months have passed since i asked for a refund, no news,messages, nothing. at least flushing money in the toilet would have been somewhat more amusing than this, oh well
Doge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 05:30 PM   #122
Adam_Warlock
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retrorizz View Post
What's the deal with this guy derek from paradisecollect??. Hes selling canes on Ebay and shipping them out before he ships to his pre orders?. If I knew this I would of waited and got one off Ebay. Why cater to Ebay orders before pre orders? This makes no sense.
Because on eBay he has to follow certain rules and eBay can get involved and suspend his account. He also wants to avoid negative feedback. Just goes to show what a POS he really is. If you paid via PayPal or even through your credit card open a dispute with your fraud department. All major credit card companies will get involved if he can't prove he shipped anything to you are fails to communicate.
Adam_Warlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 06:46 PM   #123
Boogeyman13
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

I bought one on eBay, because I wanted to avoid this exact scenario. I hope everything works out for everyon who pre-ordered.
Boogeyman13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 07:14 PM   #124
Retrorizz
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Warlock View Post
Because on eBay he has to follow certain rules and eBay can get involved and suspend his account. He also wants to avoid negative feedback. Just goes to show what a POS he really is. If you paid via PayPal or even through your credit card open a dispute with your fraud department. All major credit card companies will get involved if he can't prove he shipped anything to you are fails to communicate.
It's amazing how messy this became. After an abundance of complaining around the internet he finally shipped my cane today and i got tracking. Let's just hope it arrives now I'll keep you all posted.
Retrorizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 09:50 PM   #125
Chrisrex82
The Herculoids

Yeah if I buy one it will be from his eBay account
Chrisrex82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 09:08 PM   #126
MikemBHD
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I’ve messaged many times to see what I can do I accidentally canceled my order and I did one payment I was trying to see if I could switch the date and no response on what I can do or if I can continue with the payments I e even called the number I’m pissed
MikemBHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 06:30 PM   #127
89Batman
Frackin!

Finally received mine. #61 of 1000. He ship one a day or something? Looks great, feels flimsy.
89Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 09:38 PM   #128
Adam_Warlock
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89Batman View Post
Finally received mine. #61 of 1000. He ship one a day or something? Looks great, feels flimsy.
Yes 1 a day sounds about right.
Adam_Warlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 09:42 AM   #129
89Batman
Frackin!

After having spent some time with it last night, I have to say I'm extremely disappointed in this one:

The cane it'self looks great, but feels like a toy from toysrus. It's plastic, flimsy, and the rubber foot looks like it came from the dollar store.

The amber topper is the best part of the cane. the mosquito looks incredible and the colour on the amber is spot on.

The mount/plaque is my biggest issue. The bracket to hold the cane is not removable - even though it appears to be as it has a screw in the back. It also holds the cane so tightly that it scratches the paint off the cane when you insert it/remove it. The black finish on the mount is also of terrible quality - IT RUBS OFF ON MY FINGERS. I now have a white spot on the plaque from handling it while hanging.

My wife is - to put it nicely - PISSED that I spent as much as I did on what seems to be an overpriced toy.
89Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 10:29 AM   #130
Atheris
The Maxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89Batman View Post
Had a feeling this was going to be the case. This is why I've yet to get behind most of Chronicles offerings so far. I really like a lot of their stuff, but not enough to spend the bucks on them. Just don't think they've hit that level of QC yet.

Chris
Atheris is offline   Reply With Quote