Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 05-24-2018, 03:44 PM   #641
I and I
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Location: This couple lives in Sint-Maria-Latem (Zwalm - Belgium)
Yeah, definitely out for this line now. I don't mind the high(er) prices nor paying for shipping, but in the end, we also pay 21% VAT (on both prices combined) + 30€ 'customs formalities'. And that kinda ramps up...
White collar mobsters is what they are...

I want the EU warehouse back
I and I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 03:54 PM   #642
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igo View Post
He's more "Tall as hell" 1:4 scale, not "True 9 foot tall" 1:4 scale... I think he's about as tall as our Thanos would be if he were standing upright (but then posed) and then inflated a bit more *makes bike pump motion* for more muscle mass. His hands and feet are bigger too...

So yah, he's freaking big.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbottle View Post
I fixed that for you.
Rainer -- pick yourself up off the floor again, buddy. And then make some major display space
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 06:57 PM   #643
savage.CAP
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IzeroI View Post
Lol Reggie will take care of you

Igo out here getting the Juggy fans... MOIST
savage.CAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 02:21 AM   #644
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
All of these X-Men characters that I wanted years ago are exciting to see becoming a reality...it’s like 7 PFs teased so far... but they’re coming now that the average PF cost is almost $600.

I’m in for Magneto, maybe Juggernaut depending on the full reveal, Mystique is iffy, the rest I’ll admire you alls pics lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
You know you would buy another Storm, Peedi. And Rogue

Weeelllll....
Dam it, you just had to call my bluff with Storm lol. Yup, you know I’d be all over it. Unless the costume is terrible. But I’d actually like to see a sideshow-ized Storm.

I’ve got my eye on Rogue. Depends on the costume, my OG Rogue PF ain’t that bad all things considered lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y3E View Post
Too bad there are so many repeaters, but I get the appeal. We really need Nightcrawler, Beast, Angel, Iceman, and the bald teacher.
My favorites I repeat so I get it. In 1/4 alone I have 5 Spideys, 2 Black Panthers (sideshow where’s my MCU BP?), 2 Batman so far, 2 Storms going on 3, 2 Jean Greys. But I’d prefer those you mentioned above over any more repeats. Except more Gambit. I’m a huge fan of the bald teacher lol. And NIGHTCRALWER I NEED! But given these costume changes, I’ll gladly wait longer for a traditional Nightcrawler without the made up flair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
So excited to see this. I'm wondering if he's even larger than the Apocalypse PF. That piece is massive.
I LOVE the Apocalypse PF. He’s huge. Can’t get em that huge at that cost anymore.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 07:50 AM   #645
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
Weeelllll....
Dam it, you just had to call my bluff with Storm lol. Yup, you know I’d be all over it. Unless the costume is terrible. But I’d actually like to see a sideshow-ized Storm.

I’ve got my eye on Rogue. Depends on the costume, my OG Rogue PF ain’t that bad all things considered lol.

My favorites I repeat so I get it. In 1/4 alone I have 5 Spideys, 2 Black Panthers (sideshow where’s my MCU BP?), 2 Batman so far, 2 Storms going on 3, 2 Jean Greys. But I’d prefer those you mentioned above over any more repeats. Except more Gambit. I’m a huge fan of the bald teacher lol. And NIGHTCRALWER I NEED! But given these costume changes, I’ll gladly wait longer for a traditional Nightcrawler without the made up flair.

I LOVE the Apocalypse PF. He’s huge. Can’t get em that huge at that cost anymore.
Really?? I don't trust SS at all when it comes to superhero movie characters, unless it's Iron Man and Batman. They seem to do their best with those two. For me it's always going to be Iron Studios MCU 1/4 scale and SS/XM comic statues. When I think about Sideshow's worst pieces it's the movie superheroes that always come to mind.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 11:46 AM   #646
MarkNew
Sculptor
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
Does Newman work for SS anymore? Bc I would take a Storm by him or Mr. H
That would be Yes I do.
MarkNew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 11:59 AM   #647
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNew View Post
That would be Yes I do.
Busy working on the COTD line ?
majestic1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 12:11 PM   #648
MarkNew
Sculptor
Sculptor

Not recently no. A few other projects. Some still in development and some more current licensed stuff.
MarkNew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 08:42 PM   #649
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNew View Post
That would be Yes I do.

Can’t wait to see what you’ve been working on! By chance are any of the projects related to this license?

And if not, can you tell them you’re feeling the urge to create a modern Storm and/or Savage Land Rogue PF? Please and thank you :laugh;
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 09:28 PM   #650
Shanesg
Green Lantern Corps

+1 For savage land rogue. Doubt it would ever happen, but it would be killer.
Shanesg is offline   Reply With Quote