Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 12-30-2019, 05:49 PM   #1
grphyx1
Kingpin

Tweeterhead CS update

December 30, 2019 Update

Hi There…

GREAT news to end the year on. Besides Gwen, we have added Viki to the Tweeterhead team. Viki will be working from 9am to 1pm Monday thru Friday. For those of you that haven’t heard back from us…those days are officially over as Viki will be solely customer service. Viki will also be handling the customer service hotline. We’ll publish that number next Monday! Viki’s help will make a huge difference for 2020!!!

Please welcome her to our little family!!

Also, we have established one email for all of your questions and concerns. Tweeterhead@tweeterhead.com is the place to write. On April 1, we will be deleting the contact@ and info@. This move will make it much smoother sailing for sure!!

As always, THANKS for everything!!

January 3, 2020 UPDATE!!!

Hey There,

Wanted to update you on two things...

1. New Customer Service is 415-416-2310. Viki will be available from 9am-1pm M-F. If you don't get her live, leave a message and she will get back to you.
2. We're going to be disabling fb messenger on Monday, Jan 6th. Although, it appears an easy was to communicate with us, it's actually very difficult when you are managing hundreds of messages at once. PLEASE email us at tweeterhead@tweeterhead.com from now on. This will be your one stop shop email!!

SO happy to be starting off the new year with these two things in place. It's going to be a major improvement over the last few years!

Hope you had a great New Years and have a GREAT weekend!!

C
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 08:25 PM   #2
MapleDonut
Justice League

Oh great, more Tweeterhead promises. Been waiting for weeks for a response from them.
MapleDonut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 12:45 AM   #3
Iron Fist 14
Fantastic Four

I've been trying to get a refund since May. Hopefully I stand a better chance now that they're using one email address and hired a new CS rep.
Iron Fist 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 09:51 AM   #4
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleDonut View Post
Oh great, more Tweeterhead promises. Been waiting for weeks for a response from them.
What are you waiting for a response on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Fist 14 View Post
I've been trying to get a refund since May. Hopefully I stand a better chance now that they're using one email address and hired a new CS rep.
Which refund is outstanding for you IF?
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 12:16 PM   #5
Vecchio1
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

My Batman replacement piece arrived damaged. Just crap luck! I hope they give it another go. Waiting for a response. Nice they got some help.
Vecchio1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 08:47 PM   #6
Neon2102
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vecchio1 View Post
My Batman replacement piece arrived damaged. Just crap luck! I hope they give it another go. Waiting for a response. Nice they got some help.
Sadly, my Batman replacement piece arrived damaged as well. Waiting on a replacement for the replacement.
Neon2102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2020, 10:58 AM   #7
Vecchio1
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Mine was missing an ear. Found it in the bubble wrap, must of broke off during shipping. Got it right before Christmas. Man I was upset. How about you?
Vecchio1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2020, 05:49 PM   #8
Iron Fist 14
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
Which refund is outstanding for you IF?
I canceled my preorder for the Pennywise Maquette. I paid in full. I sent everything Chad asked for in order to issue the refund, but then everything went silent. When I tried reaching out ever since I wouldn't get a response.

Chad mentioned that they were having issues with their email. So maybe that's what happened. Hopefully now that they have a new email and a new CS rep, I will hear something back soon.
Iron Fist 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2020, 08:32 PM   #9
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Fist 14 View Post
I canceled my preorder for the Pennywise Maquette. I paid in full. I sent everything Chad asked for in order to issue the refund, but then everything went silent. When I tried reaching out ever since I wouldn't get a response.

Chad mentioned that they were having issues with their email. So maybe that's what happened. Hopefully now that they have a new email and a new CS rep, I will hear something back soon.
Waiting for a refund since May? Start chasing it up because that's a loooong wait.

I hope this isn't a common occurrence with Tweeterhead as news in statue land travels fast and bad CS/reputation hits hard and fast.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2020, 10:52 PM   #10
Neon2102
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vecchio1 View Post
Mine was missing an ear. Found it in the bubble wrap, must of broke off during shipping. Got it right before Christmas. Man I was upset. How about you?
I was gutted, both ears broken off in the bubble wrap. Had been waiting since Oct for the replacement. So now the wait continues.
Neon2102 is offline   Reply With Quote