Statue Forum 

XM Studios

StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > News and Updates > Statue Forum Awards!

Old 02-07-2018, 02:09 AM   #71
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilty View Post
There are many fans that follow Tsume-Art and they are far from being a minuscule company. You may be more familiar with the others which is fine, but you should take a closer look at Tsume's fanbase.
It's traction in there thread that I question. It's such a small percentage compared to others.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 09:42 AM   #72
Guilty
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
It's traction in there thread that I question. It's such a small percentage compared to others.
This forum should never be used as a representation of the entire fanbase.
Guilty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 09:09 AM   #73
JP Sarri
Chief Reviewer
SF Reviewer

Although this is an international forum, it is not the only place where collectors hang around. Specially collectors who speak another language besides English. Tsume-Art is a French company. The primary fan based is located in France and in Europe. They also have a strong following in Latin America and in Asia. Tsume carries a lot of popular anime licenses. In recent years, Anime has grown in popularity here in North America, but it has been huge around the world for decades. In the end, any popularity contest is a numbers game.

Click a link below and follow me ->
YouTube Facebook Twitter Instagram photobucket MoviePilot
JP Sarri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 02:08 PM   #74
Bmutha
SF Reviewer
SF Reviewer

Quote:
I don't mean to gripe but how can Tsune-Art be the best company when not many collectors even know about it? When you compare company threads and transactions, it's minuscule to Prime-1, XM, SSC or even koto, Pcs and others.
Quote:
There are many fans that follow Tsume-Art and they are far from being a minuscule company. You may be more familiar with the others which is fine, but you should take a closer look at Tsume's fanbase.
Quote:
Quote:
This forum should never be used as a representation of the entire fanbase.
As Guilty says, this forum represents only a fraction of the worldwide fan base.

If you are unaware of Tsume and what they do, don't presume to project that all collectors are the same. They have a massive fan base outside of North America. Just go to their website and take a look through their product line. Look at the prices and the edition sizes...they don't have as large of a selection as someone like Sideshow, but they sell thousands of each one of their pieces, and they ain't cheap. They are a legit company, and whether you like or buy their products, you should be informed of their status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Sarri View Post
Although this is an international forum, it is not the only place where collectors hang around. Specially collectors who speak another language besides English. Tsume-Art is a French company. The primary fan based is located in France and in Europe. They also have a strong following in Latin America and in Asia. Tsume carries a lot of popular anime licenses. In recent years, Anime has grown in popularity here in North America, but it has been huge around the world for decades. In the end, any popularity contest is a numbers game.
Having just returned from Wonder Festival in Japan, my eyes were really opened to the huge popularity of Anime worldwide. I mean, I knew it was popular, but I had not personally witnessed it. The event had three giant halls full of anime and mecha products...like 95% of the stuff there fell into those categories...I saw maybe 4 small Spider-Man pieces, a couple Deadpool things, a couple Star Wars things, and Prime 1's DC stuff.

WONDER FESTIVAL (WINTER) 2018 COVERAGE!! Go HERE for more info.

Latest Reviews:
HMO Bounties of Bathos Ren
Kinetiquettes Femmes Fatale Juri Han
Prime 1 Studio Spider-Man 2099

My Instagram Page
Visit my new website BMUTHA.COM
Bmutha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 11:03 AM   #75
nbr3bagshotrow
Mod of the Rings
Super Moderator

Are we getting close to closing this award out?
Old 03-21-2018, 11:20 AM   #76
Bmutha
SF Reviewer
SF Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
Are we getting close to closing this award out?
Yes, the 2017 Awards was completed in January...winners are shown in the first few posts of this thread, or you can view the Hall of Fame to see winners from every event so far, HERE

WONDER FESTIVAL (WINTER) 2018 COVERAGE!! Go HERE for more info.

Latest Reviews:
HMO Bounties of Bathos Ren
Kinetiquettes Femmes Fatale Juri Han
Prime 1 Studio Spider-Man 2099

My Instagram Page
Visit my new website BMUTHA.COM
Bmutha is offline   Reply With Quote