Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 12-18-2007, 07:56 PM   #21
Red X
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglebowski9999 View Post
It will happen. Probably as an improved version, like 'Sigma' was for the original.
Yea in like 2 years!
Red X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 05:34 PM   #22
DSET
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diablo View Post
Loved the first game and can`t wait for the sequel. I didn`t find it THAT hard though, apart from a couple of bits like that dude on the horse, he was NAILS!
Looks like it`ll be more gory too with severed limbs and torsos, hope it won`t get censored in the uk again though
Only downside is the graphics don`t look like a major improvement.
Not too sure but it looks like they are going for stylized graphics for ninja gaiden looked that way in sigma too.

the first one was really hard on xbox because of trhe controller IMO, the reg xbox controller is too bulky and the buttons are too hard for fighting, button masher games. The 360 controller is a big improvement and by far my fav controller but I still dont like it as much as the sony controller for button mashing games. That being said Im getting tired of button masher games im only gonna play one of the two dmc or ninja gaiden, IMO dmc3 was harder than gaiden, most people I know say it was eas but i dunno it was hard for me I just turned it off after a few levels . If GOW3 comes out around the same time which is unlikely Ill prolly just play that instead.
DSET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 09:44 PM   #23
J Storm
Birdman

I first one kicked @ss It was hard, thats why I got Ninja Gaiden Black, a little hard but I was able to complete the game. I wished it was easier when it first came out, then I could have unlocked the NES versions of the Ninja Gaiden Trilogy
J Storm is offline   Reply With Quote