Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comic Book Art/Commissions/Sketches > Mercenary Art

Old 12-31-2012, 08:24 AM   #1
Mercenary Art
U talkin' to me?

Accepting Submissions for Emerald City Comic Con March 1-3

Collectors!

I will be returning to Emerald City Comic Con for the second year with a better grasp on what that show will be (pandemonium). I will be taking both signature and sketch submissions for the show. I will also be taking sketch requests for NON CGC items.

Books will need to be in hand by February 20th as I will be leaving for Portland and not returning home until after ECC

Pricing:

Signatures:

$35 modern CGC submission fee 1980-Present
$40 economy CGC submission fee Any Year

Additional Signatures: $10.00 per additional signature

NOTE: All additional signatures MUST be signed at the same show or event. CGC no longer allows books to be held for additional signatures at an additional show or event. Once the book has been signed at a show or event it MUST be submitted for grading by the conclusion of that show or event.

Slab Cracking: $5.00 per item

Invoice Fee: $5.00 per invoice

Fast Tracking (optional): $10.00 per item

Return Shipping: $15 for the first comic and $3.00 each additional comic. For all other items please inquire. International shipping please inquire for a quote. Shipping does NOT include insurance.

Sketches:

I will provide sketch pickup services and sketch requests, the cost for each sketch pickup or request is $20.00 per item.

RETAINER: If you are interested in obtaining sketches I will work out a retainer for you to send via PayPal or check which I will use toward obtaining your items. I will invoice each customer within 14 days of the end of the event and provide a bill or a refund for the balance of the retainer provided.

* These prices include CGC grading and encapsulating and are subject to change.

** This price does not include CGC grading. Price applies to RAW ungraded items including comic books, posters, or other collectables.

How to get your item signed through Mercenary Art?

On the back of your comic submissions or on a separate sheet with your submission please provide the following information, name, address, telephone number, email and the name / names of the creators that you would like to sign the item. Failure to provide this information may delay or prevent the completion of your request or the return of your item.

All orders MUST be paid in advance or a payment arrangement should be made with me prior to the event. For sketch requests please confirm a retainer prior to the event. Acceptable payments include PayPal, or personal check. Make checks out to Jake Mackessy. Send PayPal payments to mackessy_30@hotmail.com.

Ship the books to:

Jake Mackessy
106 N Lilly St.
Moscow, Id. 83843

Once you mail your items(s), please send an email to mackessy_30@hotmail.com. In the body of the email, list the books included in the shipment, the shipping method, and the tracking number. In the subject line of the email, enter "Books for [your name] and the event from which your item is to be signed". If you have any questions, contact us either via e-mail at mackessy_30@hotmail.com or call me at (208) 329-4042.

DISCLAIMER: All books will be handled with care but no grade is guaranteed. Previous grades cannot be guaranteed and while I am happy to crack slabs this provides even more opportunity for damage to the book and I cannot be held responsible for damage during the slab cracking process. It can be attested however that my slab cracking skills are very good, recently completing 11 books cracked and returned 9.8 from SDCC.

2012 Mercenary Art Studio
106 N Lilly St.
Moscow, Id. 83843
Jake Mackessy
Email: mackessy_30@hotmail.com
Old 12-31-2012, 08:29 AM   #2
Mercenary Art
U talkin' to me?

Guests Include: http://www.emeraldcitycomicon.com/special-guests/

Sal Abbinanti

Creator/writer/artist of Atomika.

Jason -Spyda- Adams

A self-taught artist in sculpture and human anatomy, he has worked for world-renowned companies like DC Direct, Reel Art Studios, Toy Biz, and The WB Store, and his professional catalog spans 20 years.

Josh Adams

A recurring artist on the Doctor Who comic series, other credits include House of Mystery, JSA, Batman Odyssey, Astonishing X-Men Motion Comic, as well as work on Syfy shows like Eureka, Battlestar Galactica, Warehouse 13 and Alphas.

Joel Adams

Artist on titles such as Ms Mystic, Bucky O’Hare and Young Captain Adventure, plus work on King of the Hill, The Hulk and Harry Potter. He's the creator of Lilz and a a regular contributor and consultant to Carrie Leigh’s NUDE Magazine.

Neal Adams

A legendary creator with beloved runs on Batman, X-Men, Green Lantern/Green Arrow and Deadman, his most recent work is Batman Odyssey and The First X-Men (with fellow ECCC guest Christos Gage). He is also writing and drawing an epic graphic novel, featuring his own character, Blood, that is being serialized in the Dark Horse Presents.

Charlie Adlard

Artist of the immensely popular The Walking Dead comic book series. 'nuff said!

Tony Akins

Artist on Wonder Woman, Dark Horse Presents, Ame-Comi Girls featuring Wonder Woman, House of Mystery, Fables and Jack of Fables.

Robert Atkins

Artist of G.I. Joe, G.I. Joe Cobra, Snake Eyes And Storm Shadow, Venom, Grimm Fairy Tales Myths & Legends and Cobra Annual 2012: The Origin of Cobra Commander.

Eric Basaldua

Artist of Grimm Fairy Tales, Robyn Hood, Escape from Wonderland, Justice League, Incredible Hulk, Fly, Witchblade and Artifacts.

Nate Bellegarde

Artist of Nowhere Men, Hack/Slash, Invincible Presents: Atom Eve & Rex Splode, Hector Plasm, Brit, PopGun, Loaded Bible and Western Tales of Terror.

Simon Bisley

Artist on such titles as Judge Dredd, Lobo, Sláine, Hellblazer, The Tower Chronicles: GeistHawk, 2000 AD, Deathstroke, The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse, Fear Itself: Deadpool/Fearsome Four, Batman/Judge Dredd and numerous Heavy Metal covers.

Mark Brooks

Artist known for his work on Uncanny Avengers, X-Men Legacy, Wolverine and the X-Men, Uncanny X-Force, Wolverine and the X-Men: Alpha & Omega, Fantastic Four and numerous other Marvel titles.

Lars Brown

Creator/writer/artist of North World, artist on PopGun and small town/BIG CITY.

Ryan Browne

Artist and co-creator of Smoke and Mirrors, artist for Hack/Slash, GI Joe: Storm Shadow and Hoax Hunters, plus creator God Hates Astronauts and Blast Furnace.

Cullen Bunn

Co-creator/writer of The Sixth Gun, writer of Avenging Spider-Man, Wolverine, Venom, Minimum Carnage: Alpha, Captain America and Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe.

Kurt Busiek

Eisner Award-winning writer/creator of Astro City, writer of Marvels, Superman, Conan, Trinity, JLA/Avengers, Marvels: Eye Of The Camera, Spider-Man/Mary Jane, Wednesday Comics, The Brave and the Bold, Iron Man, I Am An Avenger, Age Of Heroes, Kirby: Genesis and many more.

Eric Canete

An illustrator and designer, his work includes (in animation) Aeon Flux, Men In Black, The Batman, JLU and Ben10, and (in comic books) Iron Man: Enter The Mandarin, The Amazing Spider-Man and Superboy.

Joe Casey

A writer for every major publisher, plus one of the creators behind the Ben 10 and Generator Rex animated series, plus the upcoming Spider-Man animated series as well. He is also the creator/writer of Godland and Butcher Baker, the Righteous Maker.

CB Cebulski

Writer of such books as Strange Tales, X-Infernus, Runaways, War of Kings: Darkhawk, Astonishing Tales, various What If? titles and Avengers Fairy Tales for Marvel Comics, for whom is a talent scout & editor as well.

Howard Chaykin

A writer/artist best known for his ground-breaking independent comics works including American Flagg! and Black Kiss & Black Kiss 2. He's also worked on The Shadow, Blackhawk, Robert E. Howard's Savage Sword and Avengers 1959.

Mike Choi

Artist of FF, Fantastic Four, Demon Knights, Captain Atom, Justice League, Darkness Compendium, T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents, Green Lantern and more.

Brian Churilla

Creator/writer/artist of The Secret History of D.B. Cooper. Illustrator on The Avengers and the Infinity Gauntlet, The Engineer, The Anchor, Creepy, Rex Mundi, PopGun, Watchdogs and We Kill Monsters.

Chris Claremont

Writer of a now-classic 17-year run on The Uncanny X-Men, which saw him create characters such as Rogue, Gambit, Sabretooth, Kitty Pryde and the White Queen, he has also written seminal characters such as Batman and Superman. He has created numerous creator-owned comics, as well as written nine novels.

Ryan Cody

Creator/writer/artist of ICARUS and The Hurricane Kids, other work includes PopGun, The Middleman, Villains, numerous 100 Projects (The Hulk, Justice League of America, New Avengers, Ultimate Spider-Man and Wolverine) and Robot (heart) Kaiju.

Gerry Conway

Co-creator of The Punisher and Firestorm, well known writer for his lengthy runs on The Amazing Spider-Man and Justice League of America, as well as scripting the first major, modern-day intercompany crossover, Superman vs. the Amazing Spider-Man. He is an accomplished screenwriter and television writer & producer.

Katie Cook

Creator/writer/artist of the web comic Gronk! and the illustrated book F**k You, Box, contributor for starwars.com and Star Wars Clone Wars online, plus the writer of the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic comic book.

Thomas Cook

Animator on shows such as He-Man and the Master of the Universe, SuperFriends, Scooby Doo, and Thundarr the Barbarian, plus films such as Prince and the Pauper, Roger Rabbit and Thumblina.

Shawn Crystal

Artist of Deadpool (including Deadpool Corps, Deadpool MAX 1, 2 and X-Mas Special, Team-Up and Games of Death), plus Wolverine/Deadpool: The Decoy, Negative Burn and Hawaiian *spoon*.

Tony Daniel

Writer/artist of Detective Comics and Batman, artist on Action Comics, DC Universe, Final Crisis, Flash: The Fastest Man Alive, Superman: New Krypton and Teen Titans.

Peter David

A prolific author whose career, and continued popularity, spans nearly two decades. He has worked in every conceivable media: Television, film, books (fiction, non-fiction and audio), short stories, and most notably, comic books.

Kelly Sue DeConnick

A writer whose work includes the new Captain Marvel, Ghost, Avenging Spider-Man, Invincible Iron-Man, Osborn, Supergirl, Yo Gabba Gabba and Castle (Richard Castle's Deadly Storm).

Shannon Denton

Writer of Pilot Season: Fleshdigger, Graveslinger, and Outlaw Territory, artist on Deadpool, Fantastic Four and Star Wars, character designer on X-Men:TAS and Spider-Man Unlimited, storyboard artist on TMNT & Avengers: EMH.

Lar DeSouza

Co-creator/artist of the the Shuster Award-winning online comics Least I Could Do and Looking For Group.

Todd Dezago

Co-creator/writer of The Perhapanauts and Tellos, writer of Amazing Spider-Man, Spider-Man: Identity Crisis, Spider-Man: Spider-Hunt, Superhero Squad and Young Justice.

Terry and Rachel Dodson

Married penciler-inker duo known for their work on Defenders, X-Men: Second Coming, AvX: VS, Uncanny X-Men, Avenging Spider-Man, Astonishing Spider-Man, Dark Avengers/Uncanny X-Men: Exodus, Countdown and countless covers.

Mike Dringenberg

Best known for his work on Neil Gaiman's Sandman series, including the co-creation of the popular character Death. Other work includes Doom Patrol, Magic: The Gathering and Vampire: The Eternal Struggle.

Nathan Edmondson

A writer whose work includes Dancer, The Activity, The Ride : Southern Gothic, Untold Tales of Punisher MAX, Grifter, Olympus, The Light and Who Is Jake Ellis?

Joe Eisma

Artist of Morning Glories, A Dummy's Guide To Danger: Lost At Sea, Dynamo 5, Dynamo 5: Sins Of The Father, Existence 3.0 and Serpo.

Larry Elmore

The legendary fantasy artist whose work includes creating illustrations for video games, comics, magazines and fantasy books, including famous illustrations for Dungeons & Dragons, Dragonlance, and the comic strip series SnarfQuest. He is author of the book Reflections of Myth. Mr. Elmore will be appearing in the ECCC Gaming area!

Garth Ennis (Sat/Sun only)

Eisner Award winning writer best known for the Vertigo series Preacher and his nine-year run on Marvel Comics' Punisher. He is the co-creator of the The Boys, *spoon*, Crossed, Hitman and The Pro. Current work includes Fury MAX, The Shadow, Battlefields and Stitched.

Jay Faerber

The writer and co-creator of numerous books such as Point of Impact, Near Death, Dynamo 5, Gemini and Noble Causes. He was also a staff writer for the CW TV series Ringer.

Ray Fawkes

Creator/writer/artist of One Soul, Mercy and Possessions, and writer of Mnemovore, X-Men: To Serve And Protect and Apocalipstix, as well as short stories for 24Seven, Comics Festival!, PopGun, Skullkickers and Liberty Comics.

David Finch

Writer/artist of Batman: The Dark Knight, artist/cover artist for Batman, Justice League International, Before Watchmen: Nite Owl, Dial H for Hero, Birds of Prey, Action Comics and Superman: Last Stand of New Krypton.

Tom Fowler

Artist on Venom, as well as books such as Spider Island Daily Bugle, Outlaw Territory, Deadpool Team-Up, Prince of Persia: Before the Sandstorm, I Am An Avenger, Batman: Under the Cowl, MAD Magazine and Mysterius.

Matt Fraction

Writer for The Mighty Thor, Journey Into Mystery, Invincible Iron Man, Hawkeye, Defenders, Avengers Vs. X-Men, Fear Itself and his creator owned book Casanova.

Francesco Francavilla

Well known for his work on Captain America and Black Widow, Marvel Zombies Halloween, The Spider, The Shadow, Dark Shadows, Lone Ranger, Black Panther: The Most Dangerous Man Alive, Detective Comics, Green Hornet, Zorro, and his creator-owned series Black Beetle.

Christos Gage

Writer of Avengers Academy, First X-Men, X-Men Legacy, Spider-Man, Sunset, Angel & Faith, Fear Itself: The Home Front and Spider-Island: Deadly Foes.

Agnes Garbowska

Illustrator known for her self-published work You, Me, and Zombie, as well as Archie: 50 Times An American Icon, Girl Comics, Madman: All-New Giant-Size Super Ginchy Special! and Spider-Ham 25th Anniversary Special.

Ale Garza

Artist on Deadpool, Teen Titans, Witchblade/Red Sonja, Vampirella: The Red Room, Grimm Fairy Tales presents Robyn Hood, Grimm Universe and Dejah Thoris and the White Apes of Mars.

Morgan Gendel

Hugo-award winning writer of the beloved Star Trek: TNG episode The Inner Light as well as writer of episodes of DS9, TekWar (movies), Wiseguy, 21 Jump Street, Law & Order and Drop Dead Diva, and served as Executive Producer of MTV'S Spider-Man, V.I.P. and The Dresden Files.

Mitch Gerads

Co-creator/artist of The Activity. Other work includes Stan Lee's Starborn, Doctor Who, Johnny Recon, Betrayal of the Planet of the Apes, Soldier Zero, The Storyteller and The Light.

Bryan JL Glass

Co-creator/writer of Mice Templar, Ship of Fools and 86 Voltz: The Dead Girl, writer of Thor: First Thunder, Magician: Apprentice, Negative Burn, Riftwar and Valkyrie.

Michael Golden

Gaining acclaim for his work on The Micronauts, The 'Nam, G.I. Joe Yearbook, and Dr. Strange, he is now a prolific cover artist and the co-creator of the X-Men's Rogue, Spartan X and Bucky O'Hare.

Jason Gorder

Artist and inker whose work can be seen on Willow, Artifacts, The Guild, Darkness, Grifter, Thunderbolts, Magdalena: Origins, Conan The Barbarian: The Mask Of Acheron, The Guild: Tink, Women of Marvel, The Darkness, Witchblade, Artifacts and Dark Avengers.

Brandon Graham

Creator/writer/artist of King City and Multiple Warheads, writer of Prophet. His work has appeared in books such as House of Mystery, Conan, Elephantmen and Godzilla.

Adi Granov

Illustrator and designer, his most notable works include Iron Man: Extremis and his role as a conceptual designer/illustrator on the Iron Man and Avengers feature films. He produces numerous covers for Marvel as well.

Justin Greenwood

Artist on Wasteland and Resurrection, both published by Oni Press.

Mike Grell

Best known for his work on various incarnations of Green Arrow, including the upcoming digital Arrow comic, other work includes Jon Sable, Freelance, X-Men Forever, Star Trek/LoSHeroes, T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents and Flash Gordon.

Brad Guigar

Creator/writer/artist of the webcomics Evil Inc, Courting Disaster, Greystone Inn and Phables. Co-author of How To Make Webcomics. Writer of ECCC's own Tales From The Con.

Matt Haley

Artist of Defenders: Strange Heroes, The Guardian Project, DCU Holiday Special '10, Witchblade Annual 2, Lady Death, Marvel Pets Handbook, Tangent: Superman's Reign and more.

Larry Hama

Writer of G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero (including over a dozen of incarnations of the series, and had the action figure of Tunnel Rat based on his likeness), The 'Nam, Conan and more.

Cully Hamner

Artist of Justice League, Action Comics, National Comics: Eternity, The Shade, Blue Beetle and The Authority. He is also the co-creator of Red, which was turned in to a major motion picture.

Travis Hanson

Creator/writer/artist of The Bean

Joe Harris

Writer of The Fury of Firestorm: The Nuclear Men, Vampirella vs. Dracula, Batman: The Dark Knight, Spontaneous, Vampirella And The Scarlet Legion and B.P.R.D.

Jeremy Haun

Co-creator/writer/artist of The Beauty and artist of The Darkness, other work includes Artifacts, Red Hood: Lost Days, Gotham City Sirens, Arkham Reborn, Detective Comics, Batman: Streets of Gotham, Chuck and Two-Face: Year One.

Francisco Herrera

Artist for Soulfire: New World Order, Venom, Fairy Quest, Fanboys vs. Zombies, Peter Parker: Spider-Man, Teen Titans Go! and Thundercats.

Phil Hester

The co-creator of Firebreather, writer of Bionic Man, Green Hornet, The Darkness, Godzilla, Guarding the Globe and Legends of the Dark Knight, plus has illustrated books such as The Irredeemable Ant-Man and Green Arrow.

Greg Horn

Well-known cover artist for hundreds of titles, such as New Avengers, Thor Goes Hollywood, Red Sonja, The Oz/Wonderland Chronicles, Brimstone, Salem's Daughter, FF, Heroes For Hire, X-Men, Herc and many more.

Brian Hurtt

Co-creator/artist of The Sixth Gun, artist of Gotham Central, Cowboys, Queen & Country and The Damned: Prodigal Sons.

Andrew Hussie

Creator/writer/artist of the webcomic MS Paint Adventures (which includes adventures such as Jailbreak, Bardquest, Problem Sleuth and the current adventure, Homestuck).

Paul Jenkins

Writer of Batman: The Dark Knight, Stormwatch, Deathmatch, Sidekick, Fairy Quest, Thor, The Incredible Hulk, Sentry, X-Men: Prelude To Schism, DCU Presents and more!

Dave Johnson

An artist best known for his cover work on titles such as Fury MAX, Deadpool, Ultimate X-Men, Spaceman, Hit-Girl, American Vampire, Spaceman and 100 Bullets, plus interiors on Superman: Red Son.

Drew Johnson

Artist of titles such as Beyond The Fringe, Irredeemable, Telara Chronicles, The Authority, Wonder Woman and Supergirl.

Zealand Jones

Character Designer/storyboard artist on Scooby-Doo: WWE, TMNT, Batman, Superman, Batman Beyond, Teen Titans, Justice League Unlimited, Batman: Brave and the Bold, New Frontier and the Dark Knight Returns DTVs.

Joe Keatinge

Writer of Glory,Hell Yeah! and the upcoming Morbius: The Living Vampire, editor of the Eisner & Harvey award-winning anthology PopGun, One Model Nation and 50 Girls 50.

Matt Kindt

Harvey Award winning writer/artist of MIND MGMT, Sweet Tooth, Frankenstein: Agent of S.H.A.D.E., Revolver, 3 Story, Super Spy, 2 Sisters, and Pistolwhip.

Barry Kitson

Artist of FF, Fantastic Four, Iron Man 2.0: Modern Warfare, Incredible Hulks, Amazing Spider-Man, Spider-Girl, Invincible Iron Man, Marvel Adventures Super Heroes, Secret Invasion: Fantastic Four and The Order.

Batton Lash

Writer/artist of Supernatural Law (aka Wolff & Byrd, Counselors of the Macabre); writer of Radioactive Man, Archie: Freshman Year and other Archie stories, plus various Bongo and Simpsons comics.

Bob Layton

Classic Iron Man artist and illustrator of Avengers West Coast: Zodiac Attack, The Avengers, Captain America, Edgar Rice Burroughs' John Carter of Mars: Warlord of Mars, Spider-Man, Doc Savage and Avengers: Solo.

Alvin Lee

Best known for his artwork for the Street Fighter franchise, including work on three Capcom video game titles: Capcom Fighting Jam, Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix and Marvel vs. Capcom 3. Other comics work includes X-Men: Age of Apocalypse, Star Wars, Transformers, Deadpool, Thundercats and Birds of Prey.

Janet Lee

Artist and co-creator of the Eisner-Award-winning Return of the Dapper Men. Artist for Marvel's Jane Austen adaptations, Emma and Northanger Abbey, Wonderland Alphabet and the upcoming Lost Vegas.

Jae Lee

Making his first convention appearance for seven years, he is an Eisner Award winning artist known for his work on Inhumans, Hellshock, Sentry and Dark Tower, plus recent work on Vampirella, Ultimate X-Men, Wolverine, Fantastic Four: 1 2 3 4, Masks and Before Watchmen: Ozymandias.

Jeff Lemire

Creator/writer/artist of Sweet Tooth, writer of Animal Man, Justice League, Justice League Dark, Swamp Thing, National Comics: Eternity, O.M.A.C. and Frankenstein: Agent of S.H.A.D.E!

Emi Lenox

Widely known for EmiTown, a autobio webcomic which has also been released into print. Other work includes Mike Allred's Madman and Jeff Lemire's Sweet Tooth.

Buddy Levy

The popular co-star of History Channel’s Brad Meltzer’s Decoded, which is gearing up for a 2-hour "End of Days" special set to air December 2012. Both a professor at Washington State University and author, Buddy will be appearing on several panels, including moderating a special live presentation "Decoding Comicon."

Corey Lewis

Creator/writer/artist of Sharknife, Peng!, Seedless and contributor to Strange Tales, X-Men: Nation X, Street Fighter, Darkstalkers and Rival Schools.

Joseph Michael Linsner

Having contributed work at Marvel and DC, the self-taught artist is perhaps best known as the creator of the fan favorite character, Dawn.

Aaron Lopresti

Artist of Green Arrow, Sword of Sorcery, Justice League International, My Greatest Adventure, Weird Worlds, R.E.B.E.L.S., Green Lantern Corps and Spider-Man: The Vengeance of Venom.

Jim Mahfood

Artist and illustrator known for his work on Everybody Loves Tank Girl, Kevin Smith’s Clerks comics, Colt 45, Sarah Silverman Show, Kickpuncher comic for Community, MarijuanaMan, Bed Head and Los Angeles Ink Stains.

Clay Mann

Artist of Gambit, X-Men Legacy, Magneto: Not A Hero, Heroes For Hire, Thor: Man of War, Immortal Iron Fist, Dark Reign: Elektra, Daredevil, X Necrosha and New Mutants.

Laura Martin

Award-winning colorist of Uncanny Avengers, Wolverine & The X-Men, Avengers Vs. X-Men, Before Watchmen: Dr. Manhattan, Journey Into Mystery, Extermination, The Mighty Thor and many more!

Billy Martinez

A publisher, artist, and instructor at Neko Press Art Studios in San Diego, his credits include Wildflower, In Your Face, Kickass Girl, and The Deepest Dark.

Ron Marz

Writer of Artifacts, The Ride: Southern Gothic, Prophecy, The Magdalena, Conan, Voodoo, Witchblade, Shinku, Thor, Magdalena, Green Lantern, Red Sonja and more.

Jim McCann

Writer and co-creator of Mind The Gap and the Eisner-Award-winning Return of the Dapper Men, writer of Hulk Smash Avengers, Avengers: Solo, Zombies Christmas Carol and more.

Dawn McTeigue

Artist on JP Roth's Southern Nightgown and Ancient Dreams, plus the Wonderland Annual 2012.

Amy Mebberson

Artist for Strawberry Shortcake, Richie Rich, Doctor Who: A Fairytale Life, Dorothy of Oz, Monsters Inc.,
Muppet Peter Pan, Muppet Show Comic Book, Darkwing Duck and many more.

Mike Mignola

Eisner Award-winning creator/writer/artist of Hellboy and the B.P.R.D., The Amazing Screw-On Head, Baltimore, Abe Sapien, Lobster Johnson and much more.

Brian & Kristy Miller

Best known as Hi-Fi Colour Design, recent work includes Justice League, Green Lantern, Worlds' Finest, Superman, Frankenstein, Agent of S.H.A.D.E. and Batman And Robin.

Mike S. Miller

Artist of Batman: Arkham Unhinged, Masters of the Universe, National Comics: Looker, Beyond The Fringe, DC Universe Online: Legends, A Game Of Thrones and End of Nations.

Tony Moore

Artist of Venom, Punisher and Fear Agent, well known for his work launching The Walking Dead, and has illustrated books like Battle Pope, Brit, Crawl Space: XXXombies, Western Tales of Terror & Exterminators.

Terry Moore

Creator/writer/artist of Rachel Rising, Echo and Strangers in Paradise. Other work includes Terry Moore's How to Draw Funny and How To Draw Beautiful, The Oz/Wonderland Chronicles: Jack & Cat Tales, Fables and Hot Girls Cold Feet.

Dustin Nguyen

Best known for his interior and cover art on the Bat-family of books, including Batman: Streets of Gotham, Batman Beyond/Unlimited, Detective Comics, Batgirl, Batman: Gates of Gotham and Batman, plus Green Lantern & more.

Denny O'Neil

A writer and retired editor, his best known work was on seminal runs of Green Lantern/Green Arrow, The Shadow, The Question, Daredevil and most notably Batman, for which he presided over stories such as A Death In The Family, No Man's Land and Azrael.

Michael Avon Oeming

Harvey Award winning co-creator and artist of The Mice Templar (with Bryan J.L. Glass), Powers (with Brian Michael Bendis), Rapture (with Taki Soma), and God Complex. He's also written Thor and Omega Flight.

Ryan Ottley

Ryan is the artist for the immensely popular series Invincible from Image Comics. He the co-creator/writer/artist of Sea Bear & Grizzly Shark and has illustrated books such as Haunt and Superman/Batman.

Andy Owens

Inker of Joss Whedon's Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Swamp Thing, Superboy, Dollhouse, Static Shock, Batman: Bruce Wayne, Green Lantern: Emerald Warriors, Detective Comics, Trinity, Star Wars, Strange Adventures, Conan and The Great Ten.

Dan Panosian

Artist on G.I. Combat, Conan: Road of Kings, Ultimate Spider-Man, Elric: The Balance Lost, Irredeemable, X-Men: The Age of Apocalypse, T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents and X-Factor.

Dan Parent

Artist for Betty and Veronica Double Digest, Archie's Double Digest, Kevin Keller, Betty and Veronica, Archie & Friends Double Digest and Archie.

Jeff Parker

Writer of Red She-Hulk and Dark Avengers, as well as Thunderbolts, Hulk, Atlas, Agents of Atlas, Gorilla Man, Fall of the Hulks, Avengers vs. Atlas, Marvel Boy: The Uranian, Marvel 1602: Spider-Man, Dark Reign: The Hood and the webcomic Bucko!

Tony Parker

Eisner Award-nominated artist of Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?, and works on numerous Warhammer 40,000 projects (Blood and Thunder, Defenders of Ultramar, Exterminatus, Fire and Honour & Prelude to War)

David Petersen

Eisner Award-winning creator/writer/artist of the Mouse Guard series, which include Fall 1152, Legends of the Guard, The Black Axe and more, plus work on various Muppet titles, Dark Crystal and Fraggle Rock.

Brandon Peterson

Art Director at CrossGen Comics and subsequently worked at Top Cow, he's popular for his work on Uncanny X-Men and the Ultimate titles, as well as numerous covers. His most recent work is returning to interior work with the Avengers.

Wendy & Richard Pini

Co-creators of the 35-year-and-counting fantasy saga Elfquest for their own company Warp Graphics, as well as both Marvel and DC Comics. Wendy has also written and drawn two Beauty and the Beast GNs as well as her own 400-page Poe-inspired take on Masque of the Red Death.

Eric Powell

Multiple Eisner Award winning creator/writer/artist of The Goon. He has also written and/or provided artwork for every major publisher in the industry.

Ruben Procopio

Founder of Masked Avenger Studios

Humberto Ramos

Artist of The Amazing Spider-Man, Fairy Quest, Crimson, Venom, Age Of Apocalypse, Avengers Vs. X-Men, Idolized, Dark Avengers and Fanboys vs. Zombies.

Chris Roberson

A NY Times best selling writer, best known for his Eisner-nominated series iZombie and for multiple Cinderella mini-series.

Darick Robertson

Co-creator/artist of Happy, The Boys and Transmetropolitan. Other work includes Fringe: Tales from the Fringe, Total Recall, Fly, Dean Koontz's Nevermore, King Conan: The Scarlet Citadel, Punisher, Fury, Wolverine, Batman, Nightcrawler, Spider-Man, Superman and Justice League.

James Robinson

Most famous for his work on Starman, which earned him a coveted Eisner Award, he has also had lengthy runs on such titles as Superman, WildCATS and Justice League of America. He currently writes Earth 2 for DC Comics.

Robbi Rodriguez

Artist for Haunt, Uncanny X-Force, Polly & the Pirates, Fear Itself: Wolverine, The Unexpected, New Mutants, Resurrection and Stephen Colbert's Tek Jansen.

Riley Rossmo

Artist on Proof, Cowboy Ninja Viking, Green Wake, Rebel Blood, Debris, Daken: Dark Wolverine and the OGN Seven Sons, based on Chinese folk legend.

Craig Rousseau

Co-creator/artist of The Perhapanauts, artist of Marvel Universe Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Marvel Super Heroes Magazine, Tellos, The Storyteller, Iron Man and Captain America.

Simon Roy

Artist of Prophet, Jan's Atomic Heart, Murder Book and King Conan: The Phoenix on the Sword.

Greg Rucka

The author of nearly a dozen novels, six featuring bodyguard Atticus Kodiak, and two featuring Tara Chace

Andy Runton

The creator/writer/artist of the beloved all-ages comic Owly.

Tim Sale

Eisner Award-winning artist, known for his TV work (Heroes) and titles like Batman: The Long Halloween, Superman: For All Seasons, Batman: Dark Victory, Hulk: Gray, Spider-Man: Blue, The Amazon and Superman Confidential.

Ben Saunders

Alex Saviuk

Eisner and Harvey Award nominated artist of the Spider-Man newspaper strip

Matteo Scalera

Matteo is a rising star who has previously worked on BOOM!

Brandon Seifert

Creator/writer of Witch Doctor and Spirit of the Law

Evan -Doc- Shaner

A cartoonist who has worked for Oni Press, Dark Horse Comics

Tony Shasteen

Artist of Netherworld, Flashpoint, Green Lantern Movie Prequel, Witchblade, 25 to Life, Final Crisis: Secret Files, Flashpoint: Deathstroke and O.C.T.

James Silvani

Writer/artist of Darkwing Duck, Darkwing Duck/DuckTales: Dangerous Currency and DuckTales, plus artist of Muppet King Arthur, Richie Rich: Rich Rescue, Chip ‘N’ Dale Rescue Rangers, Muppet Snow White and Uncle Scrooge.

Doug Sneyd

Having been under contract with Playboy since 1964, he has had over 450 full-page color cartoons published in the magazine.

Ryan Sohmer

Co-creator/writer of the the Shuster Award-winning online comics Least I Could Do and Looking For Group, and writer of The Gutters.

Charles Soule

Matthew Southworth

Illustrator of Stumptown, Thunderbolts, Spider-Girl, What If? Spider-Man, The Punisher, Dark Avengers: Ares, Amazing Spider-Man and Infinity Inc.

Fiona Staples

Co-creator/artist of Saga, artist of 30 Days Of Night

Dave Stewart

Award-winning colorist of Batwoman, Conan the Barbarian, Fatale, The Massive, B.P.R.D., Hellboy, Lobster Johnson, The Rocketeer, House of Mystery and hundreds of other titles.

Marcio Takara

Artist on Blue Beetle, other work includes Incorruptible, The Incredibles: Family Matters, Dynamo 5: Sins Of The Father and Marvel Adventures Super Heroes.

Ben Templesmith

A NY Times best selling artist and writer, his most notable works have been 30 Days of Night

Rod Thorton

Creator/Writer/Artist for C.O.T.A.

Jen Van Meter

A writer of numerous books such as The Iron Age, Thunderbolts, Fear Itself: The Worthy, Red Sonja: Break The Skin, Spider-Man: Black Cat, JSA All-Stars, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Outsiders and her creator-owned Hopeless Savages.

Ethan Van Sciver

Artist of Green Lantern Annual, The Fury of Firestorm: The Nuclear Men, Legends of the Dark Knight, Batman Legends, Batman and Robin, Action Comics and Green Lantern.

Jhonen Vasquez

Creator of the Emmy Award-winning animated series Invader Zim

Matt Wagner

Creator/writer/artist of Grendel and Mage.

Mark Waid

Writer of Daredevil, Insufferable (Thrillbent), Incorruptible, Irredeemable, The Amazing Spider-Man, Captain America, Fantastic Four, Superman and Kingdom Come.

Cory Walker

Co-creator and original artist of Invincible and Science Dog Special, artist on Battle Pope, Destoryer, Irredeemable Ant-Man, Punisher and Superpatriot: America's Fighting Force.

Daniel Way

Writer of Deadpool, Punisher, Ghost Rider: Cycle of Vengeance, Astonishing X-Men, Daken: Dark Wolverine, Venom, Hit-Monkey: Year of the Monkey and Daken/X-23: Collision.

Brett Weldele

Co-creator/artist of The Surrogates

Shane White

Illustrator and pin-up artist for Avengers: Roll Call, Heroic Age: One Month To Live, Fantastic Four, Proof, Fractured Fables, Things Undone, The Overman, Hack/Slash, Hawaiian *spoon*, Fear Agent and Battle Pope.

Bill Willingham

Eisner Award-winning creator/writer of Fables, Elementals, The Literals and Jack of Fables, plus writer of numerous books

Skottie Young

Illustrator of the New York Times Best Selling and Eisner Award winning adaptions of L. Frank Baum's OZ novels, writer of A-Babies vs. X-Babies, Magneto: Not A Hero and more.

Thom Zahler

Writer/artist/creator of Love and Capes

Jim Zub

Co-creator/writer of the critically acclaimed series Skullkickers
Chrissie Zullo

A multi-talented creator who has worked as a colorist, inker and penciller.
Old 02-03-2013, 05:22 AM   #3
Mercenary Art
U talkin' to me?

Lots of updates, I have been incredibly busy with prep for the show. I am doing sketch lists with Stuart Sayger, Simon Bisley and more. Also a private signing with Charlie Adlard. PM me for details or with questions.