Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 06-14-2019, 07:29 PM   #121
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaboy311 View Post
Read...take your time to understand the question.
I understood it better than you did. Your reply is just wrong. Sideshow never sold P1 JP, and these haven't even gone up for order at CC yet, so neither is he late nor are you correct in anything you said. All you needed to reply to him was NO, not all that wrong info.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 12:26 AM   #122
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
I understood it better than you did. Your reply is just wrong. Sideshow never sold P1 JP, and these haven't even gone up for order at CC yet, so neither is he late nor are you correct in anything you said. All you needed to reply to him was NO, not all that wrong info.
He asked if sideshow will sell ANY of this jp pieces, including jw. The answer is NO since CC has the rights to sell them. And he is late for the previous pieces because the deadline is over. He still has time for the next ones. Im right and stop telling me how the fu&$ i should answer
to people. He even understood my answer and said thanks. Stop thinking you know it all and thinking you are always right. Annoying AF. Im not losing more finger bone answering your stupid quotes so don't waste your time.
tamaboy311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 04:52 AM   #123
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaboy311 View Post
He asked if sideshow will sell ANY of this jp pieces, including jw. The answer is NO since CC has the rights to sell them. And he is late for the previous pieces because the deadline is over. He still has time for the next ones. Im right and stop telling me how the fu&$ i should answer
to people. He even understood my answer and said thanks. Stop thinking you know it all and thinking you are always right. Annoying AF. Im not losing more finger bone answering your stupid quotes so don't waste your time.
Please, spare us the hissy fit. All he asked about was SS and you had to make it into something. Are you a mind reader? Why would you think he was asking about other pieces than this thread is about? That's not what he asked, he said any of THESE pieces, which I feel is safe to assume meant these raptors.

Even if he was asking about other pieces it is still bad info. Future pieces will still be available from CC and there are still wait lists for the past ones. Not too late for anything.

He said thanks because he actually thought you knew what you were talking about. You gave out bad info which I corrected. Don't give me this BS tough guy act, its pathetic. You are wrong, just own it and move on.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 12:43 AM   #124
Thorondor_33
Blue Falcon

Take a look at the right side, down towards the bottom. Almost looks to me like they tweaked the mouth yet again- this time fully closed.

Thorondor_33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 01:25 AM   #125
TheLostLogan
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorondor_33 View Post
Take a look at the right side, down towards the bottom. Almost looks to me like they tweaked the mouth yet again- this time fully closed.

I think it’s funny at this point how many times they have changed the head sculpt on this one. I’ve liked all of them, but with every update comes another delay on the damn pre order!
TheLostLogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 03:28 AM   #126
Ezhil
Mephisto

I expected tiger and Alan raptors.if possible ceratosaur
Ezhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 06:41 AM   #127
Ninner
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Must say I’m kinda disappointed with the Dilo. Base is awesome but the dilo’s position is not great in my opinion. I think Chronicle Collectables get my vote on the Dilo but I wouldn’t dream of ordering anything from them! It’s a shame!
Ninner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 07:28 AM   #128
TheLostLogan
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezhil View Post
I expected tiger and Alan raptors.if possible ceratosaur
I wish! Unfortunately P1 has stated to an admin on Facebook that they currently have no plans in the works for The Lost World at all in the foreseeable future (for some strange reason), but that they would look into it and listen to fan requests. It’s kinda strange to me tbh. I can’t remember who shared this information, but it was on another thread months ago. Perhaps P1 has come up with some things recently.
TheLostLogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 07:48 AM   #129
Ezhil
Mephisto

Jurassic park franchise is a gold mine.if properly taped,we can get all the goodies.i haven't lost hope
Ezhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 11:48 AM   #130
Finder40
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostLogan View Post
I wish! Unfortunately P1 has stated to an admin on Facebook that they currently have no plans in the works for The Lost World at all in the foreseeable future (for some strange reason), but that they would look into it and listen to fan requests. It’s kinda strange to me tbh. I can’t remember who shared this information, but it was on another thread months ago. Perhaps P1 has come up with some things recently.
But they'd choose to do that god awful JP3! I'd love it if they did TLW crying out for a Buck Rex
Finder40 is offline   Reply With Quote