Old 07-09-2010, 08:33 AM   #22
ratchet
Mandarin

Thanks everyone...
ratchet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 10:20 AM   #23
derekrodneysim
Giganta

Location: In a country where inequality, oppression, corruption & racism reigns supreme
God's plan always comes to fruition. God bless man!
derekrodneysim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 10:28 AM   #24
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

R I am sorry to read this. You and your wife will need each other more than ever. My prayers are with you.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 11:33 PM   #25
ratchet
Mandarin

Thanks to everyone...

The doctor gave us some choices - one being let nature take it's course wait for the body to just miscarriage - they could give us medicine that may or may not speed up the process - or... we could have a procedure to take the... dead material out.

My wife wanted the procedure. She just wanted to move forward from this and work on healing and concentrate on our daughter.

We just got back from the hospital. She's doing really well. Thanks to everyone who has reached out.
Old 07-10-2010, 07:21 PM   #26
RichBamf
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratchet View Post
Thanks to everyone...

The doctor gave us some choices - one being let nature take it's course wait for the body to just miscarriage - they could give us medicine that may or may not speed up the process - or... we could have a procedure to take the... dead material out.

My wife wanted the procedure. She just wanted to move forward from this and work on healing and concentrate on our daughter.

We just got back from the hospital. She's doing really well. Thanks to everyone who has reached out.
Ryan, I meant what I said to you earlier...you need to talk you just send me a pm.

Just make sure you both have someone to talk to about this...

Love to you both.
RichBamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 07:50 PM   #27
Hulk5150
Death is hereditary.

Whoa, Ratch...I'm so sorry to hear this. I just saw this thread today. I sent you an email yesterday after reading your site. Prayers your way, man.
Hulk5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 11:50 PM   #28
ratchet
Mandarin

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichBamf View Post
Ryan, I meant what I said to you earlier...you need to talk you just send me a pm.

Just make sure you both have someone to talk to about this...

Love to you both.
Thanks again Rich - we do have people to talk to - in fact, my wife's brother showed up at the house this morning. He lives in New York - didn't even tell her he was coming - he just drove here. Real class act guy. Funny thing was - she was talking to him on the phone when I saw him pull up to the house. I let him in and he walked up the stairs - still talking to her over the phone and surprised her. It was really sweet of him - and it meant a lot to her that he came all the way here for the day - just to see how she was doing and make sure she was okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk5150 View Post
Whoa, Ratch...I'm so sorry to hear this. I just saw this thread today. I sent you an email yesterday after reading your site. Prayers your way, man.
I did get your email - it really meant a lot Fiddy - thanks. I actually almost called you today.

Funny thing is - when something like this happens you really can't do much but keep living your life. You wake up - do what you need to do - and then you think about what has just happened and you breathe, cry, or whatever else - and then continue going on with what you have to do...

My wife and I were feeding my daughter - who wasn't very happy at the moment - she was throwing her spoon on the ground and laying her head on the high chair and crying - we looked at each other and I said - can you imagine having triplets AND her? We both laughed for a second... and then we both started to cry. We hugged each other - and when we let go, our daughter was staring at us. She looked at each of us the then smiled as she shoved some goldfish crackers in her mouth. We started laughing again - and life went on...
Old 07-11-2010, 12:11 PM   #29
bruhaha69
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Man, sorry to hear this rachet. Can't be easy.
bruhaha69 is offline   Reply With Quote