Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2012, 01:42 PM   #1
SycoCollectible
Kindly Asked To Leave

SYCO Collectibles and the fans Thread: Ask away!

Hello everyone, how are you doing?

Our name is Syco Collectibles and we are the team responsible for bringing you the latest 'Mortal Kombat' line of high quality and extremely detailed collectible sculpts:

Syco Collectibles Official Website

Syco Collectibles Official Facebook

In an effort to keep (better) in touch with all of you, we have decided to create this new thread in Statue Forum because we value, appreciate and love your questions and feedback. If there is anything you'd like to know/discuss about us and our Mortal Kombat statues, please, don't hesitate and leave us your comments and we promise to get back to you as soon as we can!

We value all of our costumers and fans and we sincerely aim to give every single one of you the best costumer service experience that you deserve. It is also important to remind you that we are busy working very hard to bring you the Mortal Kombat characters to life, so, if you don't hear from us in a little while, don't think that we have forgotten about you! Sometimes it might take us a little longer than expected to get back to you, but, we promise that we will.

We recommend that you also keep track of us in our Official Facebook. As you can see, we have an extremely active fan base and we try our best to keep in touch with them as much as we can.

Not only that, but, we also present various "games" that are exclusive to our Facebook page. These "games" come in the form of 'secret codes' and 'riddles' that (once they are solved) unlock hidden clues/messages, new statue pictures, and new reveals about our upcoming Mortal Kombat statues. We encourage you to be part of our Facebook Community and "Test your Mind" with all of our codes.

Our goal is not just limited to creating highly detailed statues with true excellence in quality. We also aim to give everyone, Collectible-fans and Mortal Kombat fans alike, the best, most interactive and fun experience concerning our upcoming sculptures.

Our goal with this thread is to have a fresh, organized, and clean discussion about our 10", 18" and 1:2 scale busts Mortal Kombat collectibles. So, please, ask us here what you'd like to know and share all your feedback, suggestions, ideas, and questions and we will do our best to address everything as soon as possible.

We'd like to thank forum member, biglebowski9999, for his official thread concerning our collectibles and everyone else who has updated with a thread concerning our statues here in 'Statue Forum'.

Sincerely,
Syco Collectibles
Old 01-30-2012, 02:31 PM   #2
Erihppas
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Smile

Is there a possibility that Syco will obtain a "Masters of the universe" license?

How come the Assassin's creed statue is more expensive than the MK statues?

Will future licenses be similar in terms of how they are priced to the Assassin's creed statue?

What's the deal regarding this black base we saw on PlayAsia.com?

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u...in/Subbase.png

Is a Kung Lao statue planned?

Will there be any other female MK characters getting 18" statues?

Will there be MK statues where the characters wear their alternate costumes?

Will you be getting a Street fighter license?

Will you be getting a Fallout license?
Old 01-30-2012, 05:14 PM   #3
Horhey
Kindly Asked To Leave

Fallout is my #1 next to Star Wars, Predator, Terminator, and Mortal Kombat and all I got is this lousy Vaultboy bobblehead that came with F3: Collectors Edition.
Old 01-30-2012, 05:46 PM   #4
Atheris
The Maxx

Awww man, you mean I gatta post all my questions again? LoL

Ok, here it gos..

Will you be changing the colors of your PF bases to the darker more attractive charcoal color?

The current "grey" color looks very cheap and plastic in my opinion.

Will you offer any other methods of payment aside from paypal (like credit card)?

Also, how many PF's do you plan to release per year?

Chris
Old 01-30-2012, 06:31 PM   #5
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Are any of the Mortal Kombat future 18" statues going to be action poses? Or are all the 18" statues going to have a more traditional pose like Scorpion and Sub-Zero?
Old 01-30-2012, 07:03 PM   #6
Buddhboy
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

When can we expect Skarlet to go up for PO,2Q 2012 or 3Q 2012?
Old 01-30-2012, 09:46 PM   #7
CelestaDragon93
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Since you're making statues from both MK9 and the Klassic games, will your license cover any future MK games?

Just wondering, because future games will have different character designs.
Old 01-30-2012, 09:57 PM   #8
GUILTY GEAR
I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.

I WANNT MY ROBOT: SKETOR PF!!!!!!!!! CYBER-SUB ZERO!!! CYRAX!!!!!!
Old 01-30-2012, 10:25 PM   #9
Atheris
The Maxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUILTY GEAR View Post

Chris
Old 01-31-2012, 12:14 PM   #10
SycoCollectible
Kindly Asked To Leave

Excellent!

Do take note that I'll definitely come back to address any questions that are left unanswered. We are a team here at Syco and some of us don't have all the answers:

@ Erihppas:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erihppas View Post
Is there a possibility that Syco will obtain a "Masters of the universe" license?
There is always a possibility as long as there is a big demand for it. We just need to find the right time, but, we are definitely hoping to expand our licenses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erihppas View Post
What's the deal regarding this black base we saw on PlayAsia.com?

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u...in/Subbase.png
That, my friend, is a very good question. I will get an official answer from my supervisor and will get back to you asap.

Quote:
Is a Kung Lao statue planned?
Kung Lao is definitely on our minds because he is also a favorite from ours. At the moment we have a set list/schedule of characters that we are working on, so, Kung Lao might be part of a new list in the (hopefully near) future.

Quote:
Will there be any other female MK characters getting 18" statues?
Definitely a possibility! We chose Sonya to be the first 18" female statue because of her significance/importance in the overall world of MK's history as an MK character and a fan favorite. We'll see how she does and than consider the rest of the girls. We are definitely planning great things for the ladies of Kombat.

Quote:
Will there be MK statues where the characters wear their alternate costumes?
Absolutely! We've been listening to the fans and we know that some alternate costumes are actually more popular than the primary costumes. That is why we really wanted to tackle Sonya's alternate costume, for example. It had a huge demand from the fans.

Quote:
Will you be getting a Street fighter license?
The always awesome Street Fighter! We'd definitely be happy to tackle Street Fighter and it is a possibility. Not any time soon, though. We are still very invested and very much in love with Mortal Kombat to jump to something else. We are not done with MK.

Quote:
Will you be getting a Fallout license?
Like I explained above, getting new licenses is always a possibility and something we'd be happy to expand upon. Maybe in the future.

PS: Will get back to you later concerning Ubisoft's AC.

@Horhey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horhey View Post
Fallout is my #1 next to Star Wars, Predator, Terminator, and Mortal Kombat and all I got is this lousy Vaultboy bobblehead that came with F3: Collectors Edition.
I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe in the future!

@Atheris:

Quote:
Will you be changing the colors of your PF bases to the darker more attractive charcoal color? The current "grey" color looks very cheap and plastic in my opinion.
We are definitely open to suggestions and feedback. Our PF bases have been so well received that we have not considered to make them any darker or to change the colors. However, that does not mean that we are not paying attention to this useful suggestion. You could see some chances in the near future.

Quote:
Will you offer any other methods of payment aside from paypal (like credit card)?
Yes! Hopefully sooner than later.

Quote:
Also, how many PF's do you plan to release per year?
At the moment I am not at liberty to answer this question. But, I will get back to it as soon as I am!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
Are any of the Mortal Kombat future 18" statues going to be action poses? Or are all the 18" statues going to have a more traditional pose like Scorpion and Sub-Zero?
I am very happy you asked this question.

We are definitely aiming for more diverse and unique poses for our statues. You will start seeing more of those (very soon) for our 10" statues, that is 100% certain.

As for the 18" statues, we are certainly working hard to implement a more varied and unique look for them and you will see that when we reveal Rain's "Victory Pose" statue and Sonya's secret mixed-media.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddhboy View Post
When can we expect Skarlet to go up for PO,2Q 2012 or 3Q 2012?
Its hard to say at this point. We have not forgotten about her, but, there are other characters we are aiming to tackle first. I'd say that 2Q is a possibility, but, don't quote me on that one just yet! Could end up being 3Q...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelestaDragon93 View Post
Since you're making statues from both MK9 and the Klassic games, will your license cover any future MK games?

Just wondering, because future games will have different character designs.
One step at a time, but, yes, we are hoping to continue with MK for as long as its necessary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUILTY GEAR View Post
The Cyborgs are definitely in our mind. There was one very specific poll that showed that one of them was a very popular choice...will keep you posted as more news unveil.
Closed Thread