Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 10-11-2015, 02:18 AM   #21
Shanesg
Green Lantern Corps

Yeah somethings gotta give eventually. Ultimately it's just gonna kill the after market. Why would anyone be interested in old stuff when there's always something brand new right around the corner?
Shanesg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 04:48 AM   #22
Lionore
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanesg View Post
There's so many things to choose from lately. The market is getting flooded. How long can this last? Every week there seems to be a new company producing these things.
Totally agree, i remember a few years ago, when the Batman 1/4 statue was announced by SSC and was so happy and hyped over this piece, been waiting ages for a great Batman statue and finally once came around. i remember back then it was the only Batman statue in larger scale, for many years no company had produced the Batman. Like many fans, the excitement was over the top seeing that a Batman 1/4 statue was finally in the works. But nowadays, i've lost count with the statues made by various companies, the market is literally inundated by Batman.

I think the Noel Batman is a good choice, the comicbook artwork is great, Bermejo did a splendid job both on Noel and Joker,(makes me wonder if their Joker 1/3 scale wll be based on his Joker comic...) P1 has a knack for sculpting statues resembling identically to the source material

A Bermejo Joker would be great
Lionore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 05:35 AM   #23
Shoo
Hercules

A Prime 1 Bermejo Joker would be amazing, as I don't care for any videogame Jokers so far.
Shoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 08:21 AM   #24
federico
A day without sunshine is like... night.

OMG, this one is f***ing gorgeous!!!
federico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 04:32 PM   #25
The Mule
Kindly Asked To Leave

Oh crap I've just seen the high res pics, I take back what I said. I'm buying AK Batman AND this Batman, period.
I might be fickle, but the details on the battle damaged head sold me on this. And then the white eyes, the tears in his cape, damn, there are so many subtle details, it's a brain melter.
As an ex combat sports practitioner and follower, that little but deep cut in his lower lip brings back memories.

Posting them here since I didn't see them in the previous pages:

The Mule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 04:52 PM   #26
Silverine
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mule View Post
Oh crap I've just seen the high res pics, I take back what I said. I'm buying AK Batman AND this Batman, period.
I might be fickle, but the details on the battle damaged head sold me on this. And then the white eyes, the tears in his cape, damn, there are so many subtle details, it's a brain melter.
As an ex combat sports practitioner and follower, that little but deep cut in his lower lip brings back memories.

Posting them here since I didn't see them in the previous pages:

Damn love this! The base is kickass aswell and together with Deathstroke WoW
Silverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 08:53 PM   #27
testsubject25
Birds of Prey

Well... this has become the ONLY Batman I'll ever need.
That's just amazing.
testsubject25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 12:03 AM   #28
zadmax
A day without sunshine is like... night.

I love what I can see of that artwork behind the statue. Would love to see an unobstructed view of it.

Does anyone know who painted it, and it it will be made into prints/posters available for purchase?

Would make a terrific backdrop (obviously) for anyone making a purchase of this statue, or even as a stand alone print.

I pre-ordered the P1 Arkham Knight Batman EX, but damn, this one is so tempting...
zadmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 12:25 AM   #29
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Just way too many batmans coming out. I will already have the first on po. Will pass on this one. But looks great. Can't have them all.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 01:32 AM   #30
strife87
Spider-Ham

Quote:
Originally Posted by zadmax View Post
I love what I can see of that artwork behind the statue. Would love to see an unobstructed view of it.

Does anyone know who painted it, and it it will be made into prints/posters available for purchase?

Would make a terrific backdrop (obviously) for anyone making a purchase of this statue, or even as a stand alone print.
You can find this image to buy fairly easily on the bay as a poster if you want, if it's from the images above, it's just some arkham origins artwork.

strife87 is offline   Reply With Quote