FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustavo Freire View Post
Congratulations! Looks awesome!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by becakbagus View Post
congratulations
Thanks! I dragged my feet on this for awhile. Wasn't in a hurry to pick it up. However, I noticed it's waitlisted now on sideshow's website. So, when this popped up for $600 shipped, I felt like it was the perfect time to pull the trigger. Thrilled to finally add him to my Bowen collection.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2023, 12:37 AM   #722
becakbagus
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJC View Post
Thanks! I dragged my feet on this for awhile. Wasn't in a hurry to pick it up. However, I noticed it's waitlisted now on sideshow's website. So, when this popped up for $600 shipped, I felt like it was the perfect time to pull the trigger. Thrilled to finally add him to my Bowen collection.
would like to know how is your Bowen collection appereance?
becakbagus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2023, 11:53 PM   #723
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by becakbagus View Post
would like to know how is your Bowen collection appereance?
He's displayed in my living room for now. If I remember, I'll post a pic when I put him in my Bowen display.
Old 11-26-2023, 11:58 PM   #724
FJC
Midnighter

Big G makes for an AWESOME nightlight!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20231122_222448.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	334.4 KB
ID:	166152  
Old 11-27-2023, 12:54 AM   #725
AC_808
Hercules

Yup, with the room lights turned off and the statue's light up features turned on, it looks amazing!

Kinda wish it looked just as great in with room lights turned on. I wish the sculpt was simpler in design ..and the size was a tad bigger.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2023, 01:23 AM   #726
AtomX
Fantastic Four

Congrats on the Galactus absolutely love mine.Fantastic detail and light feature. Love the sculpt.

Was happy to score one at a toy show since it’s been waitlisted at SS.
AtomX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2023, 01:51 AM   #727
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
Yup, with the room lights turned off and the statue's light up features turned on, it looks amazing!

Kinda wish it looked just as great in with room lights turned on. I wish the sculpt was simpler in design ..and the size was a tad bigger.
I understand if you want a larger and more classic look for Galactus. This fit my needs perfectly. I only have one spot with a 30 inch clearance for him. So, his size is exactly what I needed for my display space. I actually like the details and paint apps on the MAQ. That said, I still think the OG MAQ is a better looking statue. However, it's way too big to fit in my display. This MAQ absolutely smokes Randy Bowen's Galactus and it's a lot bigger as well. So, it was an easy decision to pick up this MAQ for my BD collection.
Old 11-28-2023, 01:58 AM   #728
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomX View Post
Congrats on the Galactus absolutely love mine.Fantastic detail and light feature. Love the sculpt.

Was happy to score one at a toy show since it?s been waitlisted at SS.
I've been keeping an eye out in the aftermarket for this piece for awhile now. When I saw it was waitlisted on sideshow's website, I decided to hunt this down quickly. Luckily, a person had it listed for sale on Facebook for awhile and dropped the price to $600 shipped. At that price, I decided to stop dragging my heels and pull the trigger. I'm very happy I did.