Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 08-27-2013, 02:34 PM   #1
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Killer Instinct!! A Possible Future License For PCS?

Hey all PCS fans, I know some have thrown the KI license talk around, maybe hoping Jerry MIGHT consider getting this sometime in the future.

Well, just to show you all how awesome looking the character designs are, here is a couple hour long video links for you all to see the in depth fighting system and characters up to and including Thunder. This happened this past Friday in So. Cal (wish I had known about it) where KI fans were invited to play and check out KI with others and also a few of the developers from DoubleHelixGames that are working on the game.
http://www.doublehelixgames.com/kill...s-2-the-recap/

In fact, my AVATAR you see is a brand new character that will start making waves shortly. She is an aerial assassin according to a brief 8 second video of her on highdefdigest.com (the best website to go to for in depth reviews of all things Blu-ray). Her name is not known yet, but with her cool look (a blend between BB Hood of D-Stalkers and Enzio of Assassins Creed fame), you can see the designs of these KI characters are smoking hot as hell. KI was always my favorite fighting game next to Virtua Fighter 3, 4, 5....but it now seems that with literally millions of combos (each character has literally thousands of combos to master...according to Ken Lobb), an initially small but ever growing roster of characters (6 at launch, 2 to come in the 3 months after release, and 8 more to come in season 2 by this same time next year, plus a virtually unlimited amount of characters to come should the game make waves), and cool looking character designs, this WILL be a license for cool looking statues in the future. I can feel it in my bones.

Here is link to the new unannounced female character soon to be fully revealed shortly. *Update* The character's name is Sadira. She apparently has spider like abilities (i.e. Spiderman, Spiderwoman, etc.)

This link is now on egm website. Here is the link. http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/...tinct-roster/#

I hope you get on this one Jerry. At least there won't be any future KI 1, 2, 3 to come since characters will be released consistently throughout the life of the XBoxONE. There won't be anymore MK9 situations with this one.

Here's to hoping.

Last edited by loricstone; 08-27-2013 at 04:51 PM. Reason: update on character name
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 05:12 PM   #2
BornFreeSF
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

You know, I think the best way to sell this to Jerry is through the character Sabrewulf. I remember Jerry saying he wanted to sculpt a werewolf - actually more specifically it was the werewolf from the movie Wolfman....but this werewolf would make damn fine statue!
BornFreeSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 05:15 PM   #3
Gruson
Suicide Squad

I would be in for Sabrewulf, Glacius, and Fulgore! Classic versions of course. Glacious has so many possibilities too.
Gruson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 05:36 PM   #4
Ricky Bobby
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Always digged Glacius and his ULTRA combo,i would be interested in him and Sabrewulf,as I don't have a werewolf in my collection...and I think he would make a good first choice,and maybe a couple others
Ricky Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 07:14 PM   #5
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

I actually spoke of this to Jerry awhile back when he accounted there was a new liscense and I asked Killer instinct a possibility in future (especially since new killer instinct game for Xbox one). I was hoping this would be true and he would pick up this line, because he could do it justice! Come on Jerry make this dream a reality!!

Sarah
SideShowJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 07:33 PM   #6
Gruson
Suicide Squad

I think he mentioned no new video game licenses for now though.
Old 08-27-2013, 08:09 PM   #7
PermaGrin
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Yes please.

Fulgore and Spinal would be at the top of my list.
PermaGrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 08:18 PM   #8
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
KI is a blend of the cool characters of SF with some cool looking character designs of MK.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 09:10 PM   #9
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

I'd be down for KI designs but none of the new designs, really don't like Glacius now at all.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 10:44 PM   #10
Gruson
Suicide Squad

Yeah, hate the new Glacius. He was so cool before.