Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 10-31-2021, 04:21 PM   #91
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

I prefer the PCS piece. Much better face. Anatomy is also nicer. The way her waist curves inward on the original PF is something that only really looks passable in a comic book. Her ribs are practically exposed and so it makes her pushup bra chest look really odd and overall she looks a little too skinny for the outfit. The PCS piece has a nice presence and I like the somewhat muted colors. Both her and Vampirella are nice more simple statues. Just needs to have good quality control.
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2021, 04:54 PM   #92
ukshaun
Hercules

This is how you hold a sword.
Take a look at how the PCS piece holds a sword. It fails to make sense. Not unless the sword weighs nothing.
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2021, 06:51 PM   #93
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

The way the PCS version holds the sword does make it seem more like an ornamental weapon or even a throwing dagger. I'm not entirely sure what they were going for, but I guess they felt it looked more graceful or something. Could also have been a last minute inclusion to what was going to just be a hand with nothing in it.
Old 10-31-2021, 07:20 PM   #94
Atlantisatdawn
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppeli View Post
I prefer the PCS piece. Much better face. Anatomy is also nicer. The way her waist curves inward on the original PF is something that only really looks passable in a comic book. Her ribs are practically exposed and so it makes her pushup bra chest look really odd and overall she looks a little too skinny for the outfit. The PCS piece has a nice presence and I like the somewhat muted colors. Both her and Vampirella are nice more simple statues. Just needs to have good quality control.
I totally agree with what you said, I think the PCS piece is far superior in nearly every aspect
Atlantisatdawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2021, 10:18 PM   #95
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

It’s really no comparison between SSC first LD PF and this. Longer legs, better pose and presence to the PCS version.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2021, 10:32 PM   #96
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Yet something apparently keeps bringing you back to this thread all the same lol
Old 10-31-2021, 11:08 PM   #97
Atlantisatdawn
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Well I'll just say this, I'm my eyes as a admirer of the female form I think the proportions of this PCS blows that sideshow out of the water, the sideshow piece looks anorexic in her mid section with breast implants and the face is God awful, and I've looked over the photos on the previous page of the PCS piece and I think the legs are fine, you really get a better view from those side shots, I guess we all just have different taste, which is fine
Atlantisatdawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2021, 11:10 PM   #98
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Not a fan of this. The face is void of emotion and beauty, mouth seems to be too small, and eyes are not lined well at all, and if people hate the hairline on SS’ Storm this lady Death suffers the same fate.

This statue is a bit more thicc in the waist that other versions of the character. Nice change of pace.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2021, 11:30 PM   #99
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlantisatdawn View Post
Well I'll just say this, I'm my eyes as a admirer of the female form I think the proportions of this PCS blows that sideshow out of the water, the sideshow piece looks anorexic in her mid section with breast implants and the face is God awful, and I've looked over the photos on the previous page of the PCS piece and I think the legs are fine, you really get a better view from those side shots, I guess we all just have different taste, which is fine
Yeah that's how I feel about it. The waist is weirdly skinny and the breasts just look like implants. The Sideshow shots from the side make the PCS legs look 100% fine, and they looked fine from the front anyway
Old 11-01-2021, 12:09 AM   #100
ivory7777
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

compare to the other one, PCS looks much better. And yes she does look anorexic in the other one with weird inflated chest.
ivory7777 is offline   Reply With Quote