Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 03-22-2018, 05:23 PM   #201
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

That’s a great price I would’ve expected way more than $2k in the current statue climate. It also bodes well for the pricing of the 1:3 when they get round to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post

Great looking piece but I'm not a fan of half scale. The size difference between 1:3 and 1:2 is small yet the price of 1:2 is double that of 1:3 scale.
I’ve owned endo skeletons in both scales and trust me there’s a huge difference between 1:3 and 1:2 scale
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 05:25 PM   #202
M United
The Spirit

$449 shipping to Sydney and we are not that far from Japan (much closer than USA) is prime 1 trying to take the piss?
M United is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 05:51 PM   #203
leplant
Deadman

I didn't get the Hollywood collectibles 1/2, and later regretted it. If memory serves it was 2k, and that was quite a while ago. This appears to be a superior representation for the same price. My regret has been replaced with joy
leplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 07:19 PM   #204
FROBAY
Phoenix

Is this chrome plated?
FROBAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 08:15 PM   #205
Pilky
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Almost a year until you can start paying for it. I’ll just wait until I get my rewards from my other Prime1/Cool Props purchases and apply them to this.
Pilky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 10:19 PM   #206
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by leplant View Post
I didn't get the Hollywood collectibles 1/2, and later regretted it. If memory serves it was 2k, and that was quite a while ago. This appears to be a superior representation for the same price. My regret has been replaced with joy
I had one of those too and ended up selling it after ordering the Chronicle 1:1. Retail was indeed $2K, though could be gotten cheaper quite easily when Sideshow started making them too. It was quite a nice piece, but I also have the torso bust they made which also has multiple arm positions and 2 guns you could use or not which I always liked better than the static arms of the full figure.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 10:55 PM   #207
leplant
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
I had one of those too and ended up selling it after ordering the Chronicle 1:1. Retail was indeed $2K, though could be gotten cheaper quite easily when Sideshow started making them too. It was quite a nice piece, but I also have the torso bust they made which also has multiple arm positions and 2 guns you could use or not which I always liked better than the static arms of the full figure.
I picked up the Cinemaquette because I liked the dynamic pose. After seeing a photo of the Cinemaquette next to the Hollywood Collectibles, I realized how dramatic the size difference was. Congrats on the Chronicle,
I’ve heard nothing but great things.
leplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 03:30 AM   #208
Masa_yodamorph
The Avengers

Well, there's definitely no rush in pre ordering this with an EX ES of that plus a REG ES. But, I really hope Prime 1 somehow/someway acquire the T2 license. This and a 1/2 T2 Arnie together, would be absolutely amazing.
Masa_yodamorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 04:46 AM   #209
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilky View Post
Almost a year until you can start paying for it. I’ll just wait until I get my rewards from my other Prime1/Cool Props purchases and apply them to this.
You can start earlier if you wish, you can flex it and pay off all payments apart from the final one any time you wish. Just live chat with Sideshow. I've already paid off my Prime 1 Dog alien and payments shouldn't have even started yet.
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 05:53 AM   #210
FDS
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masa_yodamorph View Post
Well, there's definitely no rush in pre ordering this with an EX ES of that plus a REG ES. But, I really hope Prime 1 somehow/someway acquire the T2 license. This and a 1/2 T2 Arnie together, would be absolutely amazing.
I hope so too, 1/2 Arnie would be awesome ether from T1 or T2
FDS is offline   Reply With Quote