Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 03-21-2018, 11:15 PM   #1
jpuli28
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Krypton SYFY

Annnnnd the SJWs have struck again...

Spoiler
The Zods are African American, and Kal-El's grandfather is having an interracial relationship with a Zod...clearly just for the sake of being "hip". Sheeple.

Other than that it's ok, lol. I honestly think they went too far back in history though.
jpuli28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 01:06 AM   #2
built2shred
Phoenix

I thought the show was pretty good, it defiantly has potential.....

Zod's family race doesn't really bother me, the way I figure it is the Genesis Chamber pretty much creates the children so who knows maybe when Zod himself is born he's white like in the comics and movies, due to his grandmother hooking up with a white guy... (((shrug)))

I guess we might as well get used to it as will see it happen more and more as they try to get more minorities and women into these type of shows...

You have to remember back when comics first came out all the characters were predominantly white males.. The same goes for older TV shows they're rebooting... If they stuck with that, minority actors and women wouldn't have much of a chance to be in the shows.. That said, given a choice I still prefer if producers created new characters for minorities and women instead of changing old well known ones... but like I said, in the big scheme of things it's not a big deal.
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote