Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 06-13-2019, 12:06 PM   #371
SONICobra
Batman

nope since its saturday it probably actually wont be processed until monday, or at least i wont get an email saying its been shipped until monday still might get charged saturday
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 01:00 PM   #372
Jlm120170
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
nope since its saturday it probably actually wont be processed until monday, or at least i wont get an email saying its been shipped until monday still might get charged saturday
Same here i hope you guys are getting the exclusive edition that and the collectors edition are the same price
Jlm120170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 02:33 PM   #373
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlm120170 View Post
Same here i hope you guys are getting the exclusive edition that and the collectors edition are the same price
for sure, it may have been one of the last examples when that was the case. i asked a fellow member who is in their facebook group to see if they could change the eye color to red on the ex to be more accurate (used to be yellow). maybe others brought it up before too but either way the ex holds a special place for me lol
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 06:47 PM   #374
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
I think SS process, create labels, even charge - just about any day. But like most large companies, they may only have large-scale UPS pick-up scheduled for a couple days, typically. For SS, my experience seems like it's Tuesday and Thursday (or Friday?). Both suck because, since I'm on the other side of the country, it'll be roasting in a truck over the weekend no matter what.

My label was created yesterday, but it still hasn't been picked up...

Quote:
for sure, it may have been one of the last examples when that was the case. i asked a fellow member who is in their facebook group to see if they could change the eye color to red on the ex to be more accurate (used to be yellow). maybe others brought it up before too but either way the ex holds a special place for me lol
I remember. Good job on the catch. I was too astonished it was actually being made to think clearly.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 02:52 AM   #375
LionHeart717
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Any updates guys? I’ve read on Facebook that a few people will be receiving theirs this week. Sideshow still hasn’t taken my final payment or even notified me that it will be shipping soon ��
LionHeart717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 02:57 AM   #376
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Mine arrives in about 12 hours...

Just saw on fb, 'Night' version Unit 01 revealed.
Old 06-19-2019, 03:03 AM   #377
LionHeart717

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
Mine arrives in about 12 hours...

Just saw on fb, 'Night' version Unit 01 revealed.
I have no idea what’s going on with my order. Several people on Facebook are getting theirs in the coming days, and I haven’t been notified to pay yet.

Not too happy about the night edition being announced two years after the original went up for preorder. I prefer the normal version, but it’s a bad practice.
Old 06-19-2019, 03:13 AM   #378
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionHeart717 View Post
I have no idea what’s going on with my order. Several people on Facebook are getting theirs in the coming days, and I haven’t been notified to pay yet.

Not too happy about the night edition being announced two years after the original went up for preorder. I prefer the normal version, but it’s a bad practice.
Absolutely. This is my first Prime 1, but having followed their standard operating procedures... I expected that the value and exclusivity would be undermined. This is a pretty weak attempt. I didn't think this sold well enough to justify any further editions.

Standard Ex is the way to go. Never understood buying any art with GID paints. Who looks at their art in the dark? Pretty counter-intuitive too, needing to use UV light when it's recommended to avoid UV - for preservation sake.
Old 06-19-2019, 03:23 AM   #379
LionHeart717

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
Absolutely. This is my first Prime 1, but having followed their standard operating procedures... I expected that the value and exclusivity would be undermined. This is a pretty weak attempt. I didn't think this sold well enough to justify any further editions.

Standard Ex is the way to go. Never understood buying any art with GID paints. Who looks at their art in the dark? Pretty counter-intuitive too, needing to use UV light when it's recommended to avoid - for preservation sake.
Just saw a video of the night edition and I think it’s normal paint. Just a darker purple, neon green, and blue shade on the buildings.

https://youtu.be/l7zqUfkQvJA
Old 06-19-2019, 03:39 AM   #380
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionHeart717 View Post
Just saw a video of the night edition and I think it’s normal paint. Just a darker purple, neon green, and blue shade on the buildings.

https://youtu.be/l7zqUfkQvJA
Ah, well, they achieved the effect well through paint then. My opinion still stands regarding GID in general though, as well as not wanting the 'Night' version.

Thanks for the link.