Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > News and Updates > CKinSD Conventions

Old 03-07-2016, 11:29 AM   #1
Perna
Budda Budda Bamfer!
Artist

Toronto Comicon March 18-20 2016

It's that time of year again when I start to book my comic convention appearances. My first show appearance of the year will be at the Toronto Comicon www.comicontoronto.com/guests in Toronto running March 18th-20th 2016. This will be my first time setting up at this particular show. I will have a table (P7) in the pro guest artist section with my wife Elaine. We will be selling pre-drawn inked artwork as well as colour prints of various sizes and limited edition metal cards & metal bookmarks. I will also be doing on-the-spot inked commissions for anyone interested in getting something done there.

I will also only have a couple of spots available if anyone is interested in getting any colour or inked commissions for pick-up at the show. I also have blank sketch cover comic books if anyone is interested in a commission. Please email me at tmontana@sympatico.ca or send me a message as soon as possible to get onto my list. Come by and say "Hi" and see if there's anything that may interest you. Looking forward to seeing all my fellow artists and friends again!

Stop by my table for anyone who would like to see sneak peeks of all the Preview, Base and Chase cards for Perna Studios newest upcoming trading card set (Spellcasters II: Enchanted Realms). These will be the first sneak peeks several weeks before everyone else will see them.

Last edited by Perna; 03-11-2016 at 06:35 PM.
Perna is offline   Reply With Quote