Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > News and Updates > CKinSD Conventions

Old 04-06-2016, 02:44 PM   #1
Perna
Budda Budda Bamfer!
Artist

Philly Non-Sports Card Show May 14th & 15th 2016

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Perna Studios (Tony Perna & Elaine Perna) will be guests at the 64th Philly Non-Sports Card Show in Allentown, Pennsylvania from May 14th & 15th 2016.

This is a great show for trading card fans. There will be trading card manufacture companies; Breygent Marketing, Cryptozoic Entertainment, Faerie Metal Photography, etc.... set up at the show as well as other trading card and sketch card artists (Sean pence, Rhiannon Owens, Samantha Johnson). Come by our table and say "Hi". Perna Studios will also have a two new promo cards available at our table for our upcoming card set Hallowe'en: Witchcraft.

If anyone is interested in getting any sketch card commissions drawn by me for pick-up at the show please email me at tmontana@sympatico.ca as soon as possible. I will only be drawing color commissions before the show and not at the show. This is a great chance to get a color piece of art done by me. I do not plan on setting up at any shows or conventions in 2017. Come to the show and see us this year if you can.

More information about the show can be found on the main page of the Philly Non-Sports Card Show website
www.phillynon-sportscardshow.com

Perna is offline   Reply With Quote