Ah okay so there's a time period for it. Good to know thanks
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 02:38 PM   #602
iguana
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppeli View Post
jeah if you mean the waitlist for Guts EX it's closed. We will have to try to get one from the market when it will be released.
iguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 05:14 PM   #603
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
There's no time period, but they do have some sort of maximum order wait list limit. Essentially when they get enough wait listers they have some sort of "lawl no way" limit and basically just stop accepting new wait list additions. Some wait lists stay for years, some stay for months and it's anyone's guess as to how long they will be open. However if they close and you got on the wait list late that is a pretty good indication that it won't convert.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 07:19 PM   #604
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by iguana View Post
jeah if you mean the waitlist for Guts EX it's closed. We will have to try to get one from the market when it will be released.
To be honest I'm not interested in this piece. I was just curious on the process as a whole. The Berserker Armor statue is the one I'm looking forward to.
Old 07-01-2017, 01:38 AM   #605
iguana
Blue Falcon

Quote:
To be honest I'm not interested in this piece. I was just curious on the process as a whole. The Berserker Armor statue is the one I'm looking forward to.
Ok bro =), hope you'll get one !
iguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 02:21 AM   #606
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Thanks I hope so too
Old 07-05-2017, 12:22 PM   #607
Vendetta
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilty View Post
Still waiting for Slan.

Too much sausage fest with these lines.
I think it's a bit refreshing, actually - it's been a bit of a bummer seeing Sideshow prioritize women ahead of fairly significant characters in some of their lines (e.g., Batman). Otherwise we might have seen a recreation of a certain scene involving Farnese with Guts's sword before we got a Griffith.

I think Berserk is a pretty heavy sausage-fest anyway. Besides the Griffith, Femto and human-form Zodd statues teased, I'm hoping we see a Casca (before the Eclipse), apostle-form Zodd, and Skull Knight. The prospective prices on the latter two scare me quite a bit; I'm hoping that Skull Knight with his horse comes in at ~$1,200, but I fear that he'll be closer to $1,500. Zodd I could see approaching $2,000 or something crazy, which I'd likely have to pass on.

EDIT: After looking at some Art of War pieces of the Skull Knight on his horse and getting a better sense of how much bigger the statue will be will the horse, I found my initial cost estimates were on the overly optimistic side. I hope this isn't the case and that they find a way to make something that isn't absolutely ridiculous... maybe if they keep the base simpler.

There is the Schierke that they're now working on, which will break things up a bit. I really hope the price tag on her is reasonable, given her diminutive size - I'm hoping for <$500, though something like $600 may be more likely; I'd be pretty turned off if it approached $700-800.
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 12:24 PM   #608
Catman
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
I think it's a bit refreshing, actually - it's been a bit of a bummer seeing Sideshow prioritize women ahead of fairly significant characters in some of their lines (e.g., Batman). Otherwise we might have seen a recreation of a certain scene involving Farnese with Guts's sword before we got a Griffith.

I think Berserk is a pretty heavy sausage-fest anyway. Besides the Griffith, Femto and human-form Zodd statues teased, I'm hoping we see a Casca (before the Eclipse), apostle-form Zodd, and Skull Knight. The prospective prices on the latter two scare me quite a bit; I'm hoping that Skull Knight with his horse comes in at ~$1,200, but I fear that he'll be closer to $1,500. Zodd I could see approaching $2,000 or something crazy, which I'd likely have to pass on.

EDIT: After looking at some Art of War pieces of the Skull Knight on his horse and getting a better sense of how much bigger the statue will be will the horse, I found my initial cost estimates were on the overly optimistic side. I hope this isn't the case and that they find a way to make something that isn't absolutely ridiculous... maybe if they keep the base simpler.

There is the Schierke that they're now working on, which will break things up a bit. I really hope the price tag on her is reasonable, given her diminutive size - I'm hoping for <$500, though something like $600 may be more likely; I'd be pretty turned off if it approached $700-800.
I'm hoping they do mounted Skull Knight coming out of a portal / interstice (that guy is portal happy). Would make it easier without reproducing an entire horse.

Catman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 03:33 PM   #609
DPmaster
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

I'll just leave this here...

DPmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 03:38 PM   #610
Jesse Custer
Hellboy

WOW!!! How much this thing is going to cost? Totally insane! I hope this means we will get to see the prototype at WF.
Jesse Custer is offline   Reply With Quote