Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 10-22-2023, 02:21 AM   #181
Aussiebot
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by extracomputer.1 View Post
Since IA is gone it seems Xm is last man standing for transformers.
Don't forget PCS. They are working with the Kucharek bros on thier Transformers line. So far Optimus Prime & Devastator have been teased as being developed, although they haven't shown any progress for a long time.
Aussiebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2023, 02:38 AM   #182
extracomputer.1
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiebot View Post
Don't forget PCS. They are working with the Kucharek bros on thier Transformers line. So far Optimus Prime & Devastator have been teased as being developed, although they haven't shown any progress for a long time.
I don’t count pcs as they have said devastator was going to be out years ago then continued to lead people on for a few years and still have not shown anything. Many makers have had plans and then throw them out later. I have found pcs to be the absolute least reliable company about what they say. If you look back through threads here there is nothing they don’t have “in the works”.
extracomputer.1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2023, 02:48 AM   #183
Aussiebot
The Spirit

Quote:
I don?t count pcs as they have said devastator was going to be out years ago then continued to lead people on for a few years and still have not shown anything. Many makers have had plans and then throw them out later. I have found pcs to be the absolute least reliable company about what they say. If you look back through threads here there is nothing they don?t have ?in the works?.
Ok, well when you put it like that, it doesn't fill me with much hope. Still, I asked the question in the official PCS thread. Let's see what happens.
Old 10-22-2023, 12:00 PM   #184
off
The X-Men

Quote:
I have actually been selling most of my statues except for the transformers. I did sell my IA prime due to already having another prime and just doing one of each.
I really should sell my non-Transformers off. Ugh, selling is such a pain.

I like the IA Prime but I hate that he is hunched over, makes him look so small. I would like to pick up the XM Prime or even the Prime1 G1 Prime (and Megatron) they did a while ago. I see those pop up on ebay from time to time but I have yet to pull the trigger.

I have all the small PCS Transformers line, wish they would just continue with that. I also don't have much hope with PCS as their quarter scale Grimlock they put out was atrocious (to me).
off is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2023, 12:24 PM   #185
extracomputer.1
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by off View Post
I really should sell my non-Transformers off. Ugh, selling is such a pain.

I like the IA Prime but I hate that he is hunched over, makes him look so small. I would like to pick up the XM Prime or even the Prime1 G1 Prime (and Megatron) they did a while ago. I see those pop up on ebay from time to time but I have yet to pull the trigger.

I have all the small PCS Transformers line, wish they would just continue with that. I also don't have much hope with PCS as their quarter scale Grimlock they put out was atrocious (to me).
Yes that was horrible, but almost everyone else thought that as well so it got cancelled. SS was selling their smaller grimlock for around 250 which was pretty good (not to be confused with the cheap plastic one they also did for $50 at GameStop). I sold my smaller ones as I had them all but shockwave (couldn?t deal with the inaccuracies on it) but sold them as getting older I couldn?t see the details at that size I just sold the larger IA prime (they have two scales of him , large one I had also had the trailer with it) as I have the large pcs prime,megatron, and jets.
Old 10-22-2023, 12:26 PM   #186
extracomputer.1

Quote:
Ok, well when you put it like that, it doesn't fill me with much hope. Still, I asked the question in the official PCS thread. Let's see what happens.
Doesn?t hurt to ask, I have just learned to not believe anything they say anymore after having the owner repeatedly give me false info.
Old 10-22-2023, 10:40 PM   #187
off
The X-Men

Quote:
Yes that was horrible, but almost everyone else thought that as well so it got cancelled. SS was selling their smaller grimlock for around 250 which was pretty good (not to be confused with the cheap plastic one they also did for $50 at GameStop). I sold my smaller ones as I had them all but shockwave (couldn?t deal with the inaccuracies on it) but sold them as getting older I couldn?t see the details at that size I just sold the larger IA prime (they have two scales of him , large one I had also had the trailer with it) as I have the large pcs prime,megatron, and jets.
I have the large PCS Prime and Megatron, things of beauty! Wish I hadn't been so deep into the IA line, I would have picked up the PCS Seekers as well. Sorry I missed them. Totally forgot IA did a small Prime and Megatron, I have the small Megatron, duh. Also have the large IA Ultra Magnus, Rodimus and Starscream on throne, love all those as well. Can't wait to add the XM Prowl!
Old 10-22-2023, 10:42 PM   #188
Aussiebot
The Spirit

Quote:
Since IA is gone it seems Xm is last man standing for transformers.
There is also Numskull who is starting a Transformers line of PVC statues with Optimus Prime. He's due Nov 2023 at BBTS:

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Produ...ils/242775?o=4

Old 10-23-2023, 12:02 AM   #189
off
The X-Men

Whoa. 174 bucks for pvc?
Old 10-23-2023, 12:06 AM   #190
extracomputer.1

Quote:
There is also Numskull who is starting a Transformers line of PVC statues with Optimus Prime. He's due Nov 2023 at BBTS:

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Produ...ils/242775?o=4

First I have heard of the numskul ones. I don?t need another prime but will be watching other characters with great interest. Thanks for the heads up.