Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 02-10-2011, 07:45 PM   #1
Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios

APs are back!!!

I have a bunch of good news!!!

First, it is with great joy that I announce that Alex (Averone) is joining ARH Studios. Now he is officially part of the ARH family, and you guys can bug him as much as you want. Anything that he can't answer right away, he will pass on to me, but pretty much feel free to bug him! LOL

Also, another guy is joining us too, and this will ensure the return of the APs. Elciclei SA, the guy that sculpted our Minotaur statue, is coming to work here in the USA in our studio in Idaho. With his help, we will be able to once again offer AP Edition statues, and the best news is that with his help we will be able to ship 5 statues per week, and reduce the waiting time to 15 days top if not less. Depending on the amount of orders, the waiting time can be as little as a week, and with the same high end quality I have been delivering so far.

Elciclei is a master painter, and his abilities range from sculpting to painting with everything in between. It's as close as if I had a clone of myself working full time with us from now on.

The third and best news for all of you waiting for the APs (Cleopatra and Leonidas), is that since Elciclei arrives by the end of next week, he will be able to help me finish all the remaining APs.

With his help, I GUARANTEE, we will deliver ALL remaining APs until the end of February. We still have 16 Cleopatra and 8 Leonidas to deliver, and we are DONE!!! I can surely deliver all of those by the end of February with his help.

I will have a thread for Pocahontas and Athena PRE-ORDER up as soon as I get the prints from China.
Arahom Radjah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 07:53 PM   #2
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

Looking forward to seeing Pocha and Athena painted.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 07:53 PM   #3
travis
A.I.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arahom Radjah View Post
I have a bunch of good news!!!

First, it is with great joy that I announce that Alex (Averone) is joining ARH Studios. Now he is officially part of the ARH family, and you guys can bug him as much as you want. Anything that he can't answer right away, he will pass on to me, but pretty much feel free to bug him! LOL

Also, another guy is joining us too, and this will ensure the return of the APs. Elciclei SA, the guy that sculpted our Minotaur statue, is coming to work here in the USA in our studio in Idaho. With his help, we will be able to once again offer AP Edition statues, and the best news is that with his help we will be able to ship 5 statues per week, and reduce the waiting time to 15 days top if not less. Depending on the amount of orders, the waiting time can be as little as a week, and with the same high end quality I have been delivering so far.

Elciclei is a master painter, and his abilities range from sculpting to painting with everything in between. It's as close as if I had a clone of myself working full time with us from now on.

The third and best news for all of you waiting for the APs (Cleopatra and Leonidas), is that since Elciclei arrives by the end of next week, he will be able to help me finish all the remaining APs.

With his help, I GUARANTEE, we will deliver ALL remaining APs until the end of February. We still have 16 Cleopatra and 8 Leonidas to deliver, and we are DONE!!! I can surely deliver all of those by the end of February with his help.

I will have a thread for Pocahontas and Athena PRE-ORDER up as soon as I get the prints from China.
Just make sure you get my ordered Jack o lantern AP in the mix too...LOL...I'm telling you...Scary Witch..,with a base to match up with Jacks
travis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 07:55 PM   #4
Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios

Quote:
Originally Posted by travis View Post
Just make sure you get my ordered Jack o lantern AP in the mix too...LOL...I'm telling you...Scary Witch..,with a bse to match up with Jacks
It will be in the bunch!!! LOL
Old 02-10-2011, 07:55 PM   #5
Averone
Kindly Asked To Leave

You just couldn't contain yourself, could you Arahom?
Averone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 07:57 PM   #6
Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios

Quote:
Originally Posted by averone View Post
You just couldn't contain yourself, could you Arahom?
I have the same problem as you!!! Big mouth!!!!
Old 02-10-2011, 08:00 PM   #7
Averone
Kindly Asked To Leave

Well, thank you for making it official!!

I am very happy to join this great company. I see us growing much more than any other small company in the coming months.
Now we have all the pieces in place. With the help of Mr. Elciclei, I am very happy to know that the quality of in house AP's will even be better and we can deliver as promised.

Mr. Elciclei had done a few of my customs back in Brazil and he is truly a master at painting. I have seen his work in person. And If I may say, his work as a painter is even better than Arahom!

LOL

If you guys ever want to know what its like to get a pro paint job done, this is it!! Dont delay, put your orders in now and get the best statues!
Old 02-10-2011, 08:02 PM   #8
Averone
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arahom Radjah View Post
I have the same problem as you!!! Big mouth!!!!

Old 02-10-2011, 10:06 PM   #9
Achaean
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Yay, great news. Also really looking forward to the Pocahontas and Athena statues.
Achaean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 10:07 PM   #10
DRL
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Great news! Major Congrats Ave!
DRL is offline   Reply With Quote