Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 11-12-2019, 10:27 PM   #101
azurepred
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by M United View Post
QS said they do not work with FNC directly. Does anyone know where they are getting their stock from?
not sure, but I too find it odd that the number available for this piece hasn't changed through them.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 12:04 AM   #102
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Is there insurance when posted standard? As in am i covered if anything happens or do i have to choose higher shipping such as express shipping?
No idea about standard shipping. Contact them. I’ve been importing since the late 90’s. When I started I would use default shipping. I would run into all kinds of issues. I started using EMS and now jump between that and DHL as a good luck charm. I have far less issues when doing so. I know everyone is cost conscious. It’s a “me” thing.

@everyone else The stock started at 10 when Joker went up Thursday morning it’s now down to 5 Friday night. There is a possibility they know someone and that’s how they get their stock. Todd from Spec Fiction does the same with the few P1 TF’s he has up for PO. If you have any questions or concerns just contact them.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 12:34 AM   #103
azurepred
The Masters of Evil

I see, thanks for the response. It looks like I may end up with 2 of these guys at the moment.
Old 11-13-2019, 12:44 AM   #104
M United
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalblue02 View Post
No idea about standard shipping. Contact them. I’ve been importing since the late 90’s. When I started I would use default shipping. I would run into all kinds of issues. I started using EMS and now jump between that and DHL as a good luck charm. I have far less issues when doing so. I know everyone is cost conscious. It’s a “me” thing.

@everyone else The stock started at 10 when Joker went up Thursday morning it’s now down to 5 Friday night. There is a possibility they know someone and that’s how they get their stock. Todd from Spec Fiction does the same with the few P1 TF’s he has up for PO. If you have any questions or concerns just contact them.
I sent them a message as there is no phone number to call them on that is alarm bells for me normally but since you dealt with them before i will wait for their response. Their email is hotmail also they don't look very professional.
M United is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 01:03 AM   #105
azurepred
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
I sent them a message as there is no phone number to call them on that is alarm bells for me normally but since you dealt with them before i will wait for their response. Their email is hotmail also they don't look very professional.
did you pay with a CC? Will give you added protection over paypal.
Old 11-13-2019, 01:17 AM   #106
M United
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurepred View Post
did you pay with a CC? Will give you added protection over paypal.
I paid with paypal linked to my banks credit card. Issue isi think the bank only gives you 1 year protection and this might be out after that.
Old 11-13-2019, 01:39 AM   #107
FETTFAN
The Herculoids

Quote:
I paid with paypal linked to my banks credit card. Issue isi think the bank only gives you 1 year protection and this might be out after that.
To my cost I found most Credit cards only give 6 months, hence why PayPal only give 6 months buyer protection. It does vary on the Credit Card company.
FETTFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 11:57 PM   #108
azurepred
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
did you ever get a response from them? I'm currently trying to get my money back from the ebay one I bought since it was $200 over retail and had to pay in full
Old 11-14-2019, 01:12 AM   #109
M United
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurepred View Post
did you ever get a response from them? I'm currently trying to get my money back from the ebay one I bought since it was $200 over retail and had to pay in full
Not yet so i messaged them on facebook. Few people on facebook saying they bought no worries from them. I got 6 months anyhow of cover so i am in no rush. It's not if they are real or fake they probably are real as people from here have bought and people on facebook have bought its if they have this piece or not as they didn't get direct from QS.

Did you order from them?
Old 11-16-2019, 02:55 PM   #110
azurepred
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Not yet so i messaged them on facebook. Few people on facebook saying they bought no worries from them. I got 6 months anyhow of cover so i am in no rush. It's not if they are real or fake they probably are real as people from here have bought and people on facebook have bought its if they have this piece or not as they didn't get direct from QS.

Did you order from them?
I did......

Looks like gameharbors is now sold out. 4 left on FNC