Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 11-14-2019, 08:23 PM   #751
StatueDiva
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nextlevel99 View Post
Why excuse? The fact i know is from my company who has relation with Prime1. Game developer do not want new piece to be show at the event to avoid conflict. I went overthere every client only focusing Death stranding..you can go there watch yourself. Prime1 do not care videogames is nonsense did you see how many statue they popout? Seriously ridiculous.
It is an excuse because what relevance does Death Stranding hold to other video games. Not everyone is interested in it and the advertised statues are well out of the range most people will buy. Sounds more like a made up statement their lunatic head guy would come up with.

Yes, I meant what I said that Prime 1 does not care about video games. The constant delays and awful communication on both the Witcher and Bloodborne lines, zero information on Dark Souls while DC gets the royal carpet treatment with teasers and better release times.

Like I said, give it to someone who cares about the lines and doesn’t have their head all up in DC.
StatueDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 08:27 PM   #752
StatueDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiez View Post
That's a little harsh i am 100% sure p1 cares about whatever is selling. P1 does not have anything against video games licenses. They make a ton of statues so they are always late, i am sure they always have production problems.

I don't collect the witcher i collect berserk my Griffith statue is really really but that does not mean p1 hates anime licenses.
If they cared then these lines wouldn’t be in the state they are in. They also wouldn’t be pushing products out that went up for order later than ones that are still waiting. Yes, you don’t collect Witcher, but that still doesn’t mean that they don’t treat that line terribly. Berserk is much better treated by comparison.

I don’t care if the words are harsh, I say what I mean.
Old 11-14-2019, 08:44 PM   #753
mva5580
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Your username is appropriate.
mva5580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 12:50 AM   #754
Nextlevel99
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by StatueDiva View Post
If they cared then these lines wouldn’t be in the state they are in. They also wouldn’t be pushing products out that went up for order later than ones that are still waiting. Yes, you don’t collect Witcher, but that still doesn’t mean that they don’t treat that line terribly. Berserk is much better treated by comparison.

I don’t care if the words are harsh, I say what I mean.
Your username match exactly with your Ego chill!
I dont collect Witcher also and i dont care about it.
They popout 2xGeralt, 2xYennerfer, Trish,Ciri,Eredin and Iorweth still not enough for you. You must delusional to be honest. You know they have other license they need to work? They are working nonstop on Horizon Dawn Zero,Resident Evil 2 and Doom Eternal right now and a secret mega bomb when release i think people will be crazy about for next year. They dont care videogames please!
Nextlevel99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 12:53 AM   #755
Nextlevel99
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiez View Post
Can you tell us what the theme for December will be.
December remain Kojima production focus i know it will be company anniversary celebration for Kojima. you need to wait until wonderfest next year.
Old 11-15-2019, 08:30 AM   #756
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
They popout 2xGeralt, 2xYennerfer, Trish,Ciri,Eredin and Iorweth still not enough for you. You must delusional to be honest. You know they have other license they need to work? They are working nonstop on Horizon Dawn Zero,Resident Evil 2 and Doom Eternal right now and a secret mega bomb when release i think people will be crazy about for next year. They dont care videogames please!
I think a lot of this comes down to expectations.

For example I'd be pleasantly surprised to see Aloy from Horizon sometime in 2020, but I get she is likely not releasing until 2023 so if it is 2021 when revealed I get it.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 10:21 AM   #757
StatueDiva

Quote:
LOL, they’ve only delivered 3 statues in the Witcher line + a toad that nobody asked for. Everything else is still on PO or has been delayed. Those lazy bums can’t even get the first Yenn out after all this time.

Working nonstop? Give me a break , yeah they’re working on more Batman is more like it. I pity the fans of those licenses that will be waiting until 2025 and beyond for their statues to be delivered.
Old 11-15-2019, 11:43 AM   #758
Nextlevel99
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by StatueDiva View Post
LOL, they’ve only delivered 3 statues in the Witcher line + a toad that nobody asked for. Everything else is still on PO or has been delayed. Those lazy bums can’t even get the first Yenn out after all this time.

Working nonstop? Give me a break , yeah they’re working on more Batman is more like it. I pity the fans of those licenses that will be waiting until 2025 and beyond for their statues to be delivered.

I know Art director from Prime1 and i kwow what they are working.. if you are not happy with Prime1 schedule or delay their is plenty companies you can dive in like a diva. Good luck peace.
Old 11-15-2019, 01:52 PM   #759
dafadcariad
Blue Falcon

Quote:
I know Art director from Prime1 and i kwow what they are working.. if you are not happy with Prime1 schedule or delay their is plenty companies you can dive in like a diva. Good luck peace.
His criticism is valid. And you're knowledge of the company doesn't negate that Prime 1 are indeed notorious for dragging some properties while prioritising others. It's absolutely their right to do so but for you to tell someone who is highlighting that fact "if you don't like it, shop elsewhere" is the epitome of a diva attitude.

And for the record, constructive criticism has it's place. It's what gets companies to change behaviour and practices so I myself praise him for calling P1 out on their lack of transparency and poorly planned (as well as implemented) product development. They might have great products but they also far too often act like the enterprise of a spoiled brat who doesn't give a rat's arse about accountability.
dafadcariad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 02:13 PM   #760
ukshaun
Hercules

Prime 1 appear to be dragging the Tekken line. I don't collect it, so am none too bothered. I'd have thought with something like Tekken 1/4 scale, Prime would have aimed to release a new character every 3 months. But no, they've gone all PCS, slower than PCS, and dragged the line out to the point it appears they might drop it all together?

..and whatever happened to Hush Catwoman? they released 3 characters and dragged Catwoman out to the point of - is Catwoman ever going to happen?
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote