Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 01-10-2015, 07:45 AM   #31
Synzaic
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Yup, no worries. I just made the leap from sideshow to xm (will still buy sideshow also).......but I am blown away by your commitment to customers.

Now have 5 statues pre ordered and part of that is how I see you interacting with customers.

before I would see a pre order statue and worry about how much worse the prototype would be, now with xm I feel I will at least get what I see, and in many cases (second hulk head, iron man base, black widow issue) you exceed expectations/listen to customer concerns.

I imagine this May get harder to do once additional licences get picked up......but so far so good.
Synzaic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 05:57 AM   #32
jfyahui
Death is hereditary.

买一point exactly,they care and talk with their customers,and what you see,is what you get!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synzaic View Post
Yup, no worries. I just made the leap from sideshow to xm (will still buy sideshow also).......but I am blown away by your commitment to customers.

Now have 5 statues pre ordered and part of that is how I see you interacting with customers.

before I would see a pre order statue and worry about how much worse the prototype would be, now with xm I feel I will at least get what I see, and in many cases (second hulk head, iron man base, black widow issue) you exceed expectations/listen to customer concerns.

I imagine this May get harder to do once additional licences get picked up......but so far so good.
jfyahui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 05:59 AM   #33
jfyahui
Death is hereditary.

totally ok,no apologies needed!take your time xm!
Quote:
Originally Posted by XM STUDIOS View Post
Sorry everyone , We want to show what the collectors are getting before putting them up for PO.
jfyahui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 06:15 AM   #34
FROBAY
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorudan View Post
Hi guys, I'm creating a new thread dedicated for updating PO dates of all our releases. With the huge amount of things we have in store from 2015 to 2016, we want to stagger things so collectors can plan their collectible secret funds (and advanced excuses to their wives).

For a start, we have pushed back PO for the last 3 2014 products to about 2 weeks later. As the Festive Season approaches, things slow down a little and we wanted all our staff, partners and artists to have some breathing space so hope you guys understand.

http://www.xm-studios.com/po-ship-dates.aspx
Does this PO link get updated?
FROBAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 09:45 AM   #35
AC_808
Hercules

Was wondering the same thing. Cuz the XM Mark VII is up for PO this Friday...
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 08:31 AM   #36
Gollum
The Herculoids

Ms Marvel is up for PO on Friday 3rd April it's going to be very very very limited
Gollum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 08:46 AM   #37
wanderlai
The Tick

What does very very very limited mean?
wanderlai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 09:17 AM   #38
Demona
Martian Manhunter

If I had to guess I'd say less than 500. Wouldn't surprise me if maybe 350. Not sure what XM needs to make a profit.

AKA -- don't F around if you love this piece. Work those PO angles NOW.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 09:43 AM   #39
wanderlai
The Tick

Wonder why they are going for a much lower ES? I thought they were doing a max 999 ES on everything and if it didn't sell good they'd then lower the ES.
wanderlai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 09:52 AM   #40
Demona
Martian Manhunter

I had never heard them say they were doing their max edition size on everything. Hell, Wolverine doesnt even have a 999 size. Plus, I haven't seen much hype about Ms Marvel on this board or FB and maybe that swayed them to keep it lower.

Better to be up front about a lower edition size than spring it on people day of order. Nobody can claim (though they will) that it was unfair they didn't get her.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote