Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 01-14-2022, 05:31 PM   #331
AlexLothos
What's another word for Thesaurus?

I totally forgot the newsletter was supposed to drop today. Eh, it will drop when it drops.
AlexLothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2022, 05:51 PM   #332
Bottled_Water
Birdman

Did they say there was going to be a newsletter today?
Bottled_Water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2022, 06:01 PM   #333
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
I don't think there will be one this week. it's usually at least out by 3 p.m. EST I'm sure there's a good reason.
In the grand scheme of things, the delay in this newsletter is pretty small. Still, if you aren't going to follow the plan you yourself as a company put in place on a consistent basis, you really should just revise that plan. Maybe put out a statement like this -

"We wanted to distribute a newsletter on the first Friday of every month but due to Covid and other circumstances, that has not been the case. Going forward, if we have news we believe is important to share with our fans, we will send out a newsletter to email subscribers and update our corresponding social media channels. This could happen at any time. There won't be a set schedule. Thanks."

How hard is that?
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2022, 06:09 PM   #334
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Well if they don’t have any big news to reveal I can understand not sending out the newsletter

And if they know they’re going to have some big news in a week or 2 why send one out the first Friday of the month and then send one out a week or two later
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2022, 10:23 PM   #335
Overture
Fantastic Four

I wouldn't have an issue if it wasn't for the fact that the newsletter was already delayed a week, they put out a communication saying it would be on the 14th, and then the 14th has now pretty much come and gone with no newsletter.

Just a bit disappointing, especially when there's no communication this time.
Overture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2022, 01:36 AM   #336
saberhagen
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cygor View Post
Call me a but this is the last nail in the coffin for me with Tweeterhead

Might sound petty to all of you but thats where im at
Why a delayed newsletter of all things?
saberhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2022, 10:31 AM   #337
alshadow
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iko Iko View Post
In the grand scheme of things, the delay in this newsletter is pretty small. Still, if you aren't going to follow the plan you yourself as a company put in place on a consistent basis, you really should just revise that plan. Maybe put out a statement like this -

"We wanted to distribute a newsletter on the first Friday of every month but due to Covid and other circumstances, that has not been the case. Going forward, if we have news we believe is important to share with our fans, we will send out a newsletter to email subscribers and update our corresponding social media channels. This could happen at any time. There won't be a set schedule. Thanks."

How hard is that?
I agree. I wouldn't fault them for announcing something like that. At this point they should probably just drop the weekly thing.
alshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2022, 02:19 PM   #338
grphyx1
Kingpin

this is huge

https://www.sideshow.com/blog/tweete...show-exclusive

Sideshow and Tweeterhead, longtime partners and collaborators, are excited to announce that starting in January 2022, all of Tweeterhead?s product releases will be available exclusively at Sideshow.com.

This deal will give Tweeterhead fans the additional reassurance and reliability of Sideshow?s shipping, distribution, rewards program, and industry-leading customer support ? and it will also give us the opportunity to expand our maquette lineup with a whole new scale for collectors to enjoy!? said Tweeterhead Founder Chad Colebank.

1/4 Scale DC Comics Maquettes

The new 1/4 Scale Wonder Woman Maquette from Tweeterhead kicks off Sideshow and Tweeterhead's exclusive partnership for product releases

This collaboration between industry giants not only cements a more streamlined way to collect groundbreaking pieces from Tweeterhead, but also marks the unveiling of an exciting new product line for fans.

Bringing justice and doom in equal measure to dedicated collectors, the DC Comics collectible series is now getting a little bigger! Tweeterhead?s long-established 1/6 scale maquettes are expanding into 1/4 scale, perfect for display alongside Sideshow?s famous 1/4 scale Premium Format? Figures.

?The first of these new Sideshow exclusive 1/4 scale pieces is a magnificent new Wonder Woman. I?m very proud to reveal the very first image here?? said Colebank.

Expanded Tweeterhead Product Scales
Collectors will now be able to not only potentially choose between Collector and Exclusive Editions (often featuring limited edition alternate swap-out elements), but also between 1/6 and 1/4 scale presentations of these DC Comics maquettes to suit their own personal displays*.

Sideshow CEO Greg Anzalone said, ?Chad Colebank and Tweeterhead are a uniquely creative force, equal parts uber pop culture fans and statue creators/lovers. We?re excited to be working even more closely with Chad and his team, and to be bringing their amazing artwork and exceptional products to an even larger global audience of fans and collectors.?

Tweeterhead products will be available exclusively at Sideshow.com starting January 28, 2022, at sideshow.com/tweeterhead.

*Limited items only, while supplies last
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2022, 02:30 PM   #339
Augen
Metal Men

My goodness.

So Tweeterhead can make 1:4 DC pieces with Sideshow. Oh please give me not done in PF heroines!
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2022, 02:46 PM   #340
Mister H
Gen 13

Nice. Hello Batman 1/4 2.0.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote