Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 08-13-2015, 03:33 PM   #31
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
True. Not a lot of consistency there but not a deal breaker for me.
Me either, as I have both of the current ones and the other 2 on PO, but damn it if it isn't a huge waste. I just didn't really imagine how poorly they would display together till I saw that pic :P
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 04:41 PM   #32
built2shred
Phoenix

I think if you put liara in the middle with the gun and her "halt" right hand you could flank her with both Garrus and Tali as her backup... have Mordin facing to the side like he's working on a console to open doors or something... I think if done right they will look good together.
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 05:51 PM   #33
dao2
Cyclops

Wish they were all just in neutral poses on similar style bases from here on out :P There's a lot more than just those 4 coming (hopefully) :P
Old 08-14-2015, 02:48 AM   #34
Hunterkingxxl
Luke Cage

If they make a Joker, he won't fit in either, but I will surely buy him. Only company to make these high end 1/4 scale Mass Effect statues. Not gonna pass up on those.
Hunterkingxxl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 08:38 AM   #35
Honored Knight
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

The different bases and poses don't really bother me. Sideshow did the same thing with the Gotham Sirens and they look amazing together. As Mass Effect fans were blessed to be getting these statues. I'm not going to piss and moan over such minuscule things considering the quality.
Honored Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 01:39 PM   #36
OrangeCrush
Kindly Asked To Leave

Just placed my order! By far one of the greatest characters in the history of video games. Why Bioware never made an art print of Mordin is one of the great mysteries of the art print market. This series of Mass Effect figures is shaping up very nicely! Now they need to do a Miranda Lawson and Femshep!

Been wanting to go back and replay this series. Hopefully they get Mass Effect 2 and 3 working with Xbox One's backward compatibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
I believe the "thinking" pose is pretty iconic for him. Would have liked if they could have incorporated the omnitool as an optional arm like in this screenshot from the game.

Those kinds of things never turn out very well as they never look even remotely close to what you see in game. It winds up just looking like a blob of plastic attached to his arm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterkingxxl View Post
If they make a Joker, he won't fit in either, but I will surely buy him. Only company to make these high end 1/4 scale Mass Effect statues. Not gonna pass up on those.
I will never understand why we don't see more Mass Effect statues from the market. Its only one of the highest rated and most successful games in the entire history of the gaming market.
OrangeCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 03:14 PM   #37
Hunterkingxxl
Luke Cage

They need to do a remasterd edition of the ME trilogy. They do a lot of games in remastered editions nowadays. Would buy that version again and play the S out of it on the One.
Hunterkingxxl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 05:10 PM   #38
OrangeCrush
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterkingxxl View Post
They need to do a remasterd edition of the ME trilogy. They do a lot of games in remastered editions nowadays. Would buy that version again and play the S out of it on the One.
Agreed! I am kinda burned out on the whole remaster thing, but a remastered Mass Effect Trilogy would be a day 1 buy no question about it. Chances are we will probably see it after Andromeda is released. Can't see the studio putting a lot of resources on it while they are working on the latest title. Doing all 3 games would be a pretty substantial effort.
OrangeCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 05:30 PM   #39
dao2
Cyclops

They would probably try and make ME1 like ME2 and 3 though, and it should be the other way around
Old 08-17-2015, 03:40 PM   #40
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Not interested int he line at all but i think this a great exclusive! Also $360 is a great price.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote