Old 12-27-2018, 10:26 AM   #241
grphyx1
Kingpin

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhnd ordered!
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2018, 11:38 AM   #242
Josado
Statue Forum MacDaddy

caped trunks available at BBTS now, as well.
Josado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2018, 02:03 PM   #243
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Ordered.
Old 12-29-2018, 01:38 AM   #244
arakha
Frackin!

Is there any way to still get the skirt version? I was tossing up whether to get it but the shipping to Australia was high so I figured I'd make do with the normal one. Now with this cape version I'm regretting it as I want everything.

Sideshow have pictures of the skirt and cape version in their listing for the cape variant but when I contacted them to see what was included they weren't sure.
arakha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2018, 02:48 AM   #245
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by arakha View Post
Is there any way to still get the skirt version? I was tossing up whether to get it but the shipping to Australia was high so I figured I'd make do with the normal one. Now with this cape version I'm regretting it as I want everything.

Sideshow have pictures of the skirt and cape version in their listing for the cape variant but when I contacted them to see what was included they weren't sure.
I'm 99% sure that the one at sideshow is just the shorts with the cape.. The only way to get the skirt was to have ordered the 1st WW statue directly from tweeterhead, then they sent you a email to order the skirt directly from them... If they had any left over they put them up for sale on their website.. As far as I know they're all sold out...
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2018, 04:20 AM   #246
Batman101010
Doh!

Quote:

Yeh I'm hearing you, shipping is a killer to Australia...but if you want the skirt I'm sure only Tweeterhead has them, and I think they are sold out. Looks great hey
Batman101010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2018, 12:52 PM   #247
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:

Somehow that skirt version slipped in the mix by accident. Only the trunks version will be sold by sideshow. The skirt legs was part of the initial offering with the first WW season 1 maquette. Unfortunately it's sold out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
I'm 99% sure that the one at sideshow is just the shorts with the cape.. The only way to get the skirt was to have ordered the 1st WW statue directly from tweeterhead, then they sent you a email to order the skirt directly from them... If they had any left over they put them up for sale on their website.. As far as I know they're all sold out...
The skirt picture will be removed from Sideshow's site. The trunks are the only option they will have
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2018, 02:40 PM   #248
xforce
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
Somehow that skirt version slipped in the mix by accident. Only the trunks version will be sold by sideshow. The skirt legs was part of the initial offering with the first WW season 1 maquette. Unfortunately it's sold out.

The skirt picture will be removed from Sideshow's site. The trunks are the only option they will have
The skirt picture is still up on sideshow, I ordered from tweeterhead so I all set. Just ordered the cape and base also. Cant wait for another Linda Carter WW statue
xforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 12:31 PM   #249
Don-Jack
Frackin!

I think some people are mad that the cape has the color scheme flipped.
And while it is true that normally the white and blue stripes are on the right side (from the back), like here and in the episodes:

It's also true that for some promotional shots, they made her wear the cape from the inside out to show the stars on the pictures as well, like here for Season 1:

And here for Season 2:

I think this is where the confusion came from. Cryptozoic's Vynil Figure also had it flipped.
Don-Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 05:50 PM   #250
Karnis
Blue Falcon

SS email today...delayed until May-July.
Karnis is offline   Reply With Quote