Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Community Corner > NY Mafia

Old 11-04-2013, 10:55 PM   #3761
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Good God Incognito is an even bigger douche than I thought. Sounds like my fins are going to cut him, good riddance. But now we will be down him, Martin, AND it sounds like Pouncey might have been somehow involved in that Hernendez cr@p, most likely providing or disposing of the gun or something
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 11:40 PM   #3762
Alex655321
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
Good God Incognito is an even bigger douche than I thought. Sounds like my fins are going to cut him, good riddance. But now we will be down him, Martin, AND it sounds like Pouncey might have been somehow involved in that Hernendez cr@p, most likely providing or disposing of the gun or something
That is crazy !
I thought Philben ran a tight ship.
Alex655321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 11:08 AM   #3763
VaultMan
Advanced Tweet Mechanic
Adamantium Member

Quote:
The worst offensive line in football got even worse over the past week. We have thin skinned pollyanna Jonathan Martin leaving the team for emotional reasons and perenial douche bag and (based on new info) racist bully Incognito being suspended for conduct detrimental to the team. Sounds like Richie had it coming, making racist and bullying comments and he and others forcing rookies to pay for stuff (strippers, trips to vegas, meals, etc). I was kind of bummed when we signed him. He has been a known asshat since he was at Nebraska but then is seemed like he changed. I guess not.

It would be nice had been able to keep one or the other. Fins are now probably going to have to pick up guys off the street.

I dont understand why Martin didnt just beat that ass?
VaultMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 12:39 PM   #3764
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaultMan View Post
I dont understand why Martin didnt just beat that ass?
Because he's a huge pansy. I don't know who's worse in this case. Martin for being a huge vagina or this other douche for being a super tool. It's ridiculous. I think Martin is worse. How you walk out on a NFL job because you have negative balls.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 01:48 PM   #3765
Collection King 13
You Should Punch Your Face in the Face!!!
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General View Post
Because he's a huge pansy. I don't know who's worse in this case. Martin for being a huge vagina or this other douche for being a super tool. It's ridiculous. I think Martin is worse. How you walk out on a NFL job because you have negative balls.

LMAO.

"Grailability" -One collectibles potential on becoming a Grail Piece. Pronunciation [greyl-uh-bil-i-tee]
"Flipphobia" -One collectors morbid fear of flippers. Pronunciation [flip-foh-bee-uh]
"Flipollector" -One Who Flips with the intent of purchasing something else for their collection. Pronunciation [flip-uh-lek-ter]
http://statueforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=75&dateline=1236098318
Collection King 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 03:15 PM   #3766
dablkpnther
The Secret Six

Afternoon hookahs.
dablkpnther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 03:17 PM   #3767
Collection King 13
Adamantium Plus Member

Dre!

"Grailability" -One collectibles potential on becoming a Grail Piece. Pronunciation [greyl-uh-bil-i-tee]
"Flipphobia" -One collectors morbid fear of flippers. Pronunciation [flip-foh-bee-uh]
"Flipollector" -One Who Flips with the intent of purchasing something else for their collection. Pronunciation [flip-uh-lek-ter]
Old 11-06-2013, 03:18 PM   #3768
Collection King 13
Adamantium Plus Member

Using Hookahs is how Herpes gets spread.

Old 11-06-2013, 03:21 PM   #3769
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collection King 13 View Post
Using Hookahs is how Herpes gets spread.
Yup. I don't know how anyone does that nonsense.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 03:26 PM   #3770
dablkpnther
The Secret Six

Quote:
The worst offensive line in football got even worse over the past week. We have thin skinned pollyanna Jonathan Martin leaving the team for emotional reasons and perenial douche bag and (based on new info) racist bully Incognito being suspended for conduct detrimental to the team. Sounds like Richie had it coming, making racist and bullying comments and he and others forcing rookies to pay for stuff (strippers, trips to vegas, meals, etc). I was kind of bummed when we signed him. He has been a known asshat since he was at Nebraska but then is seemed like he changed. I guess not.

It would be nice had been able to keep one or the other. Fins are now probably going to have to pick up guys off the street.
It's sad that it had to come to this point for the Dolphins organization but this should've been handle internally instead of having come out to the media. If things were that bad for Martin he should've given Incognito a serious beat down for all the sh!t that he had to put up with or report him to the coach. It was foolish Martin to walk away from the game of football. smh.
dablkpnther is offline   Reply With Quote