Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 09-13-2019, 02:55 AM   #131
cosmic
Mephisto

do you guys still believe all these after so much that you have seen and experienced?

Factory always sends regular production and painting updates. I know because I have produced 4 statues so far in different factories. They all work the same.

If there are no pictures, nothing has been done, period.
cosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 09:19 AM   #132
jmsmith3388
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic View Post
do you guys still believe all these after so much that you have seen and experienced?

Factory always sends regular production and painting updates. I know because I have produced 4 statues so far in different factories. They all work the same.

If there are no pictures, nothing has been done, period.
Agree, ARH use to always post production pictures. Even if they only shared one you would still see random parts of the statue being painted.

The fact they haven't posted anything is very suspicious.
jmsmith3388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 10:33 AM   #133
stone eagle
Justice League

My thoughts exactly on my earlier posts. Since I don't have direct knowledge of the design and manufacturing side of producing a statue I can only assume things. Such as: A designer comes up with a prototype statue or 3d rendering of some type, He searches out a factory to mass produce, that factory makes offer to produce XYZ amount of statues for a certain price, once agreed upon the production starts, the designer then keeps in touch with factory to check on production and makes sure his money is being used to actually produce the statue, The designer wants to make sure he isn't being ripped off and he also wants to maintain a good reputation with happy customers.
All of that seemed to happen last year with infrequent photos and projected delivery dates, as of this year none of that appears to have happened.....Why the lack of enthusiasm or concern from ARH about the lack of contact with the factory? And in the meantime will trade tariffs etc. keep jacking up shipping prices considering some of the statues should have been shipped back in 2017?
stone eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 10:45 AM   #134
galactus
Cosmic Art Collector
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone eagle View Post
My thoughts exactly on my earlier posts. Since I don't have direct knowledge of the design and manufacturing side of producing a statue I can only assume things. Such as: A designer comes up with a prototype statue or 3d rendering of some type, He searches out a factory to mass produce, that factory makes offer to produce XYZ amount of statues for a certain price, once agreed upon the production starts, the designer then keeps in touch with factory to check on production and makes sure his money is being used to actually produce the statue, The designer wants to make sure he isn't being ripped off and he also wants to maintain a good reputation with happy customers.
All of that seemed to happen last year with infrequent photos and projected delivery dates, as of this year none of that appears to have happened.....Why the lack of enthusiasm or concern from ARH about the lack of contact with the factory? And in the meantime will trade tariffs etc. keep jacking up shipping prices considering some of the statues should have been shipped back in 2017?
Because he's got your money already, and given how long ago it appears a number of you paid for these things, you have no recourse to get it back should he decide to pack up shop and shut down without delivering.
galactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 04:20 PM   #135
stone eagle
Justice League

I got a rapid reply to an email today from ARH.
I sent an email stating my anniversary for placing my order for a Valkyrie was coming up (Dec.7th 2016) and was wondering if there was any updates on the 2019 China production shipment etc.
This was their reply:
Yes, The Valkyrie statue is being produced, and it will ship at the same time as our new Mermaid statue. I know things are slow and it is upsetting, but I have not, even for a moment, forgotten about you guys. I will very soon show you pictures of the statue production in China. I'm just waiting on the factory for it.

Here are the images they sent me after the 3D print was finished. It's being a while. I know that, but they are working on it, you have my word on it. Now in 2020 things will start happening faster and everything will finally come to place. These Valkyries and Eves are the last statues we have that are late, and we are finally getting out of this phase now in 2020.

Arahom Radjah

ARH Studios Inc.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail_image1.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	127374   Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail_image2.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	32.6 KB
ID:	127375   Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail_image3.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	29.6 KB
ID:	127376   Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail_image4.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	31.6 KB
ID:	127377   Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail_image0.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	127378  

Old 12-09-2019, 02:50 AM   #136
cosmic
Mephisto

she looks similar to Valkyrie Kit that Dave is currently selling but this one has a shield?
cosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 05:04 PM   #137
Lavario007
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic View Post
she looks similar to Valkyrie Kit that Dave is currently selling but this one has a shield?
Can I locate Dave on Facebook?
Lavario007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 09:04 PM   #138
Arkalogik
The Spirit

Yes this is almost identical but the armor and shield look a bit different. The one I offer also has a shield and sword option that are interchangeable with magnets. Here is a link to my facebook if you want to see more and talk. https://www.facebook.com/dave.britton.169
Arkalogik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 01:25 PM   #139
stone eagle
Justice League

Finally a happy ending!

I started this thread because of the long delays in getting my Valkyrie statue.
I finally received it today! I first paid for it Dec.7th, 2016 and was due spring of 2017.....
I have not taken any pictures but it is exactly like the photos on display on the ARH website, I got to choose to display her with a spear and shield or a spear and sword. I chose the shield option.
It also made my wife happy that the bra cups had stronger magnets then those on Arhian Forever EX too.
Old 08-01-2020, 04:07 PM   #140
pdenham
Teen Titans

Congratulations SE.

I'm still waiting on the statue I paid for back in 2014.
pdenham is offline   Reply With Quote