Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Sports

Old 06-02-2006, 08:48 PM   #31
boondocksaint
Painter / Troublemaker
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General
No team can break it. The Met's are the worst team ever. Not only the 62 Mets but the 06 Mets suck too.

indeed!!!!!!

you hear their new song? horrible just like the team and the fans
boondocksaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 09:13 PM   #32
Daywalker
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

well atleast the mets dont loose to the royals
Daywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 09:14 PM   #33
boondocksaint
Painter / Troublemaker
Producer

good comeback potsy!
boondocksaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 11:36 PM   #34
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by boondocksaint
good comeback potsy!

The only good team the Mets have won a series against this year was the Yankees and we were half dead. Oh I forgot they managed to take 2 of 3 against the Phillies after losing the first series. Cards have been spank'n that ass. All this trash Met's fans talk and we have only been separated by 1 or 2 games. I also must repeat that if the Yankees were in the NL we would go undefeated. First game we would lose would be in the World Series against ourselves.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 11:40 PM   #35
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by boondocksaint
indeed!!!!!!

you hear their new song? horrible just like the team and the fans
The new song is typical Mets. It's hiliarious. I can picture Lo Duca's dumb ass dancing to the crap. I didn't think I could hate another Met catcher as much as Piazza but I was wrong. The Met's better hope Lastings Bastich pans out before they deal Floyd. Knowing the Mets they'll probably trade him to get Benson back.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 04:54 PM   #36
Cage
Statueforum Consiglieri

Quote:
Originally Posted by wktf
Yeah...it's great living in KC with one of the worst franchises in the history of the game...I almost don't go to games anymore because the stands are desolate. The once proud World Series winning team with Brett is no where to be seen.
George Brett is one of the true great ballplayersthat I had the pleasure to watch in my life. The Royals ownership should be ashamed of what it has done to that franchise and for the disrespect it has shown to the fans.
Cage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 05:14 PM   #37
hawkeyethearcher
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

good luck to him is what i say. he has been great for baseball. lots of butts in the seats and viewers on tv. if people want to get upset because they think he cheated then blame the home office. this is not a gentlmens sport. football does tests and enforces there rules baseball does not. whatever the players on my team are doing to win god bless them. of course this comes from a raiders fan.
hawkeyethearcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 05:17 PM   #38
Cage
Statueforum Consiglieri

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeyethearcher
of course this comes from a raiders fan.

Hey I like the Raiders. I just wish you guys would get over the Immaculate Reception. It happened, it was a clean catch, and it was the greatest football play in the history of the game.

Oh and Tatum and Atkins was an awesome backfield (no Shell and Blount mind you) but they were definitely the hardest hitting duo maybe ever.
Old 06-05-2006, 05:20 PM   #39
hawkeyethearcher
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

we are over it. now that we have the tuck rule to stab people over. if it was not for the refs being told to unfairly call raiders games, because the eople in power hate al davis, the raiders would have at least 3 more rings.
hawkeyethearcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 05:25 PM   #40
Cage
Statueforum Consiglieri

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeyethearcher
we are over it. now that we have the tuck rule to stab people over. if it was not for the refs being told to unfairly call raiders games, because the eople in power hate al davis, the raiders would have at least 3 more rings.

Yet another game that a team that I was rooting for benefited. Although, even though I am die hard Pats fan, I gotta agree that it was a bad call. On the other hand, the Raiders had plenty of opportunities to win the game even after that play. Nonetheless, it was still a bad call. Maybe Aaron Brooks will help, but I still don't know who is going to run the ball for you.