Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 07-20-2018, 06:18 PM   #21
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Anyone taking advantage of the Xbox Ultimate Game Sale? I was thinking about getting some games I have been told to try but never did like Divinity: Original Sin and Sunset Overdrive

EDIT: Ended up buying both games last night for $17.50 total. At least I have something to play while I wait for Tomb Raider to come out.

Last edited by Josh-a-tron; 07-21-2018 at 09:31 AM.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 12:45 PM   #22
MrJones
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-a-tron View Post
Anyone taking advantage of the Xbox Ultimate Game Sale? I was thinking about getting some games I have been told to try but never did like Divinity: Original Sin and Sunset Overdrive

EDIT: Ended up buying both games last night for $17.50 total. At least I have something to play while I wait for Tomb Raider to come out.
I was browsing but between Destiny 2 (and the expansions I got on sale) as well as picking up a used copy of Assassins Cred Origins for $28 I have my time pretty full. I was eyeing Trials of the blood dragon for $6 LOL... just because I am a sucker for 80's retro future art style.

I don't really think I will be getting anything else but I need to take another look.
MrJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 01:32 PM   #23
Josh-a-tron
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJones View Post
I was browsing but between Destiny 2 (and the expansions I got on sale) as well as picking up a used copy of Assassins Cred Origins for $28 I have my time pretty full. I was eyeing Trials of the blood dragon for $6 LOL... just because I am a sucker for 80's retro future art style.

I don't really think I will be getting anything else but I need to take another look.
I'll be honest, Sunset Overdrive is worth it. It's a great fun game.

Divinity: Original Sin is a little boring. It's a turn based dungeon RPG. After playing Diablo and it's action based combat system it's pretty much ruined all other dungeon crawlers for me.
Old 07-28-2018, 03:59 PM   #24
MrJones
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

I actually have Sunset overdrive. It was a game with gold at some point and I actually played it for a few hours, it is a lot of fun, just for some reason I didn't stick with it. I would definitely go back to it.

To add to a prior post though the more I am playing Assassins creed origins the more I am appreciating just how good it is. I have played all the major releases of the franchise and this really feels like a reboot to the whole series. They kicked it up a level.
MrJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 08:16 PM   #25
Josh-a-tron
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJones View Post
I actually have Sunset overdrive. It was a game with gold at some point and I actually played it for a few hours, it is a lot of fun, just for some reason I didn't stick with it. I would definitely go back to it.

To add to a prior post though the more I am playing Assassins creed origins the more I am appreciating just how good it is. I have played all the major releases of the franchise and this really feels like a reboot to the whole series. They kicked it up a level.
I wasn't big on them throwing back to Egypt, but I'll eventually get it. I am a little more hyped for Odyssey, something about ancient Greece sounds great.

But, I was actually looking forward to a game set in WWI or WWII after Syndicate gave us a glimpse of it.

Oh well though.