Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 05-08-2018, 06:13 PM   #271
Finder40
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Yeah in a nutshell they said because they think the movie is going to be such a big hit they want to make sure that they get it as accurate as possible before releasing it
Finder40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 08:34 PM   #272
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finder40 View Post
Yeah in a nutshell they said because they think the movie is going to be such a big hit they want to make sure that they get it as accurate as possible before releasing it
Well said!

- Robert
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 11:29 PM   #273
Boogeyman13
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
But what does that mean? Is there a new paint job, as the current one advertised is more Lost World and less Jurassic Park? Is there something sculpturally that needs fixing? And they're all sold out at this point, so what does it matter how big the movie will be? All the money that's going to be made off this piece has been. Not trying to raise a stink, and I'm looking forward to having this, I just feel like I'm missing a piece of the puzzle here.l, since it keeps getting pushed back...
Boogeyman13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 12:48 AM   #274
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogeyman13 View Post
But what does that mean? Is there a new paint job, as the current one advertised is more Lost World and less Jurassic Park? Is there something sculpturally that needs fixing? And they're all sold out at this point, so what does it matter how big the movie will be? All the money that's going to be made off this piece has been. Not trying to raise a stink, and I'm looking forward to having this, I just feel like I'm missing a piece of the puzzle here.l, since it keeps getting pushed back...
Damn, i remember when i was this annoying asking for the product to be sent already and whining. They can take all the time they want. I have learned is always worth it. listen man, don't question their way of business ok. When the piece is ready, you'll get it. Wakatta? Good.
tamaboy311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 02:56 AM   #275
Finder40

Quote:
I'm not sure I guess CC just want to be absolutely sure on accuracy I think it's worth the wait!
Old 05-09-2018, 07:19 AM   #276
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

Quote:
Apologies, we’re crossing the streams here. Finder40’s summary above pertains to Baby Blue, not the T-Rex Head. I misread the thread title.

T-Rex Head is delayed a bit longer because production is taking longer than we expected.

- Robert

Last edited by Chronicle CS; 05-09-2018 at 09:58 AM.
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 11:09 AM   #277
Boogeyman13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post
Apologies, we’re crossing the streams here. Finder40’s summary above pertains to Baby Blue, not the T-Rex Head. I misread the thread title.

T-Rex Head is delayed a bit longer because production is taking longer than we expected.

- Robert
No worries. Thanks for the update! I'd heard things around the net (as is likely to happen), so it was good to get a real answer. Seeing the box art for the first time is almost as exciting as seeing the piece itself! Can't wait!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaboy311 View Post
Damn, i remember when i was this annoying asking for the product to be sent already and whining. They can take all the time they want. I have learned is always worth it. listen man, don't question their way of business ok. When the piece is ready, you'll get it. Wakatta? Good.
Can you do me a favor, and grow up? No one was whining or questioning business practices. So the next time you decide to butt your head into a conversation where your presence was neither asked for or appreciated, maybe put on your big boy pants and be less of an ass. Or just walk away and let the adults talk. Wakatta? Good.
Old 05-09-2018, 11:18 AM   #278
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Quote:
No worries. Thanks for the update! I'd heard things around the net (as is likely to happen), so it was good to get a real answer. Seeing the box art for the first time is almost as exciting as seeing the piece itself! Can't wait!

Can you do me a favor, and grow up? No one was whining or questioning business practices. So the next time you decide to butt your head into a conversation where your presence was neither asked for or appreciated, maybe put on your big boy pants and be less of an ass. Or just walk away and let the adults talk. Wakatta? Good.
ummmm...open forum here? if you cant take the heat...get out of the kitchen.
tamaboy311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 11:23 AM   #279
Boogeyman13

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaboy311 View Post
ummmm...open forum here? if you cant take the heat...get out of the kitchen.
LOL Okay. Just because you can, doesn't always mean you should. Like being a dick. But clearly you never got that memo.
Old 05-09-2018, 11:38 AM   #280
Finder40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post

- Robert
Oh yeah my bad I was on the baby blue subject just before and it was still in mind when reading this