Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 06-24-2017, 02:47 PM   #2061
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEMISIS PRIME View Post
Love SS Carnage but after looking at this pic far as epic think I'm gonna go with xm they haven't let me down on any spidey villain yet only duplicate I think I'm going with is prime 1 venom being I have xm Venom
Xm carnage looks cooler imo over the ss one. Pose and switch outs takes the cake.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 03:24 PM   #2062
WolverineFan
I am da law!

What did you guys pay for shipping on this?
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 05:23 PM   #2063
azurepred
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
The biggest advantage of XM Carnage over SS so far is the multiple switch outs. 3 heads, 3 switch out arms for both left and right I believe and a complete bad ass art print and awesome packaging.

ok...so maybe I mean to say advantages..lol

SS advantage...less space eater, more affordable pricing (if living in the US that is). I don't want anyone to think I am ragging the SS Carnage...I'm not...its a pretty damn spiffy looking Carnage...but I just see XM as more psychotic and visceral and carnage like. XM pose fits the profile of the character much more than SS...IMO.
the only head on the XM that I think looks good is the Kass portrait. I don't think the others looks anywhere near as menacing as the SS version, nor does the XM pose. Both the Xm Venom and SS Carnage are just coming at you in a violent manner. XM just chillin on a rooftop.......The XM Carnage goes way better with the SS Venom and XM Venom/SS Carnage just based on pose and base.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 06:35 AM   #2064
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

@SammyG: Great pictures and congrats!
GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 06:51 AM   #2065
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Pictures from Jason Ho

"Finally. For me this statue meant a lot. It's not just my very first XM pc but it's THE statue that made me sell all my 1/6 figures and venture into the darker road of no return... Along the way while waiting for this, I've gotten a few statues (not XM), plus that sudden delay becos of the McFarlane head issue, so it's a very special feeling to finally receive this piece. Again gotta give it to XM for not just producing this badass but for definitely having the BEST packaging I've ever seen. In terms of the quality and the design of the box. Looks very very high end and the art print and assembly booklet makes it look even more professional and exclusive.

10 thumbs up to our very own homegrown local brand! As there already are a ton of assembly pics posted by everyone, shan't bore u guys with that and dive straight into this massive monster himself. Because everyone needs a higher dosage of Venom.", Jason Ho.

Please like the New and Official XM Studios Europe facebook page under XM Studios Exclusive European Distributor. No more news on the old facebook page. The explanation can be found on the new page.

XM Studios Facebook

New Page >>> XM Studios Europe Facebook <<< New Page

Old 06-26-2017, 11:17 AM   #2066
SammyG
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrumpyBear View Post
@SammyG: Great pictures and congrats!
Thanks!
SammyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 01:44 AM   #2067
ram O
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
You mean the one where he is breakdancing. You know...that SS Venom and Carnage Comiquette make a great breakdancing dynamic duo.
Funny yeah I never did like the CQ Carnage
ram O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 12:32 PM   #2068
toe
Alpha Flight

Thank you for the pic. I been debating getting the SS Carnage, but after seeing this pic I'd rather get XM Carnage. Dammit. SS Carnage got a weird flamboyant pose stance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RossMcCollector View Post
I'm still undecided wether to go with SS's or XM's Carnage.

I tried to do this mock up pic of both to see how would they fit with my collection. Keep in mind that I don't know the exact height of the highest point of XM Carnage, so I just estimated

I think I'm leaning more towards SS's at the moment, and I'm fearing that XM's tower would over power their crouching Carnage.

Not decided yet, and I'll have to wait and see.

toe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 03:08 PM   #2069
WolverineFan
I am da law!

I would take the new sideshow Carnage over the carnage comiquette anyday. I hate the comiquette! The XM Carnage I would ultimately go with though.
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 04:59 PM   #2070
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

I go with XM all the way. XM Venom, Carnage and Spider-Man.