Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 06-22-2017, 07:27 AM   #251
It's Sisko
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastballSpecial View Post
Thanks for the video! Everyone seems to be blown away by these 1/2 scale pieces.
My jaw seriously dropped. They were absolutely incredible!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent72 View Post
Awesome video, man. Makes me that much more excited about pulling the trigger on Batman.
I'm sure you won't regret it. I'm still trying to talk myself out of ordering him, and I don't even collect 1/2 scale or movie versions of comic characters. It was just so good.
It's Sisko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 07:05 PM   #252
Brent72
The Spirit

Just got mine in yesterday. This thing is simply amazing!!!

Brent72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 11:30 PM   #253
BrandonJF
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Sorry to dig up an old thread, but does anyone know when Sideshow waitlisted this? I am just wondering what the chances are of still getting this. Based on this thread, it looks like this has been out for quite awhile, so I'm not sure how a "wait list" is still applicable unless they didn't produce the entire ES and are waiting for more interest before producing another batch.
BrandonJF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 01:25 AM   #254
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

It hasn't been long. It went to waitlist a while back and they got another batch like you said, but I would be shocked if they haven't gotten close to the ES yet.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 10:01 AM   #255
bigwallys
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I'd like to have the nightmare version.
bigwallys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 03:30 PM   #256
azurepred
Zot

it may come back in stock if there are more batches to be made. I highly doubt they have sold all 1,000 of these. Too big of a ES for items like this imo.
azurepred is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 09:36 PM   #257
Nextlevel99
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurepred View Post
it may come back in stock if there are more batches to be made. I highly doubt they have sold all 1,000 of these. Too big of a ES for items like this imo.
Not sure where you get your fact. I spoke wth Prime1 yesterday their half scale are almost sold-out. Sold beyond their expectation edition size 1000 is not enough for them as they want to sold it longterm as business.
Nextlevel99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 02:39 AM   #258
azurepred
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nextlevel99 View Post
Not sure where you get your fact. I spoke wth Prime1 yesterday their half scale are almost sold-out. Sold beyond their expectation edition size 1000 is not enough for them as they want to sold it longterm as business.
my post is not fact, which is why I said "may". Lots of items come back up for PO once another batch starts being made. Almost being sold out can mean anything. Sideshow lies to their customers about things almost selling out all the time, so I wouldn't be so quick to take their word on it.
azurepred is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 09:12 AM   #259
BrandonJF
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurepred View Post
my post is not fact, which is why I said "may". Lots of items come back up for PO once another batch starts being made. Almost being sold out can mean anything. Sideshow lies to their customers about things almost selling out all the time, so I wouldn't be so quick to take their word on it.
It's at least definitely not sold out since I saw Prime 1 is still selling it themselves. I guess the question is whether or not Sideshow decides it's worth it to have them ship more over to them. If I could determine what I'd be hit with as far as potential custom fees go, I'd just order from P1.

Does anyone know what Sideshow was charging to ship this?
BrandonJF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 09:08 AM   #260
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonJF View Post
It's at least definitely not sold out since I saw Prime 1 is still selling it themselves. I guess the question is whether or not Sideshow decides it's worth it to have them ship more over to them. If I could determine what I'd be hit with as far as potential custom fees go, I'd just order from P1.

Does anyone know what Sideshow was charging to ship this?
Might help to say where you want it shipped TO.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote