Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 06-14-2016, 01:23 AM   #101
AC_808
Hercules

This looks good ...but damn ...I'm already collecting the 1/4 scale versions of these characters. Not to mention the 1/5 scale JSC line I already have.

Crap! I might just have to pass on these .....
AC_808 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 11:17 AM   #102
MrJones
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Considering I think my 1/4 days are over for the foreseeable future until either I make more money or they come down in price, this might be a nice little line to collect.
MrJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 12:49 PM   #103
Hanky Panky
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkazemi View Post
Finally. One of the BEST figures.
Agreed. Love the pose as it truly captures Spidey's look. Nice job Koto!!!
Hanky Panky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 12:42 PM   #104
Balthazar
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Awfull, I will skip this wave that are making smaller figures with higher prices.
Balthazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 04:36 AM   #105
Griffon
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
...I'm wondering if Venom is supposed to be Eddie Brock? I can't think of who had the white pattern over the shoulders... The slight human eyes in the center of the alien eyes makes me think this could be Mac Gargan/Scorpion but his symbol didn't look like this either. Neither did Angel's. I guess Koto is doing their own take on Venom's symbol?
It looks like 'Out of Control' Agent Venom from the comics & Marvel: Avengers Alliance game http://avengersalliance.wikia.com/wiki/Agent_Venom

We'll know for sure when the painted prototype & product description's released.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJones View Post
My Spidey shelf is just Spidey Venom and Carnage, so with a bit more space and/or proper adjustments I'd like to just get those 3 in this line and set them up in and around these guys. I think it would add some cool dimensions with the different scales, what do you think?

Reckon the upcoming ARTFX+ set will look good in the middle of your display (may have to find another spot for the GG Venom bust).

Pre-ordered Spidey days ago & hoping Koto will make a Back In Black variant for NYCC. Collecting several lines so i'll wait for the painted prototype samples of this group before ordering.
Griffon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 10:53 AM   #106
MrJones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffon View Post
It looks like 'Out of Control' Agent Venom from the comics & Marvel: Avengers Alliance game http://avengersalliance.wikia.com/wiki/Agent_Venom

We'll know for sure when the painted prototype & product description's released.

Reckon the upcoming ARTFX+ set will look good in the middle of your display (may have to find another spot for the GG Venom bust).

Pre-ordered Spidey days ago & hoping Koto will make a Back In Black variant for NYCC. Collecting several lines so i'll wait for the painted prototype samples of this group before ordering.
Thanks for the idea! I think you're right... may have to do some shifting things around
Old 07-12-2016, 11:10 AM   #107
WantIt_NeedIt
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJones View Post
My Spidey shelf is just Spidey Venom and Carnage, so with a bit more space and/or proper adjustments I'd like to just get those 3 in this line and set them up in and around these guys. I think it would add some cool dimensions with the different scales, what do you think?

Too funny, I have almost this same exact display. Just sold my Bowen spidey because I have the JSC Spidey. I'm looking forward to adding this smaller scale line to my shelf also.
WantIt_NeedIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 12:54 PM   #108
MrJones

Quote:
Originally Posted by WantIt_NeedIt View Post
Too funny, I have almost this same exact display. Just sold my Bowen spidey because I have the JSC Spidey. I'm looking forward to adding this smaller scale line to my shelf also.

That shelf is literally the only Spidey stuff I have but it works for me!
Old 07-15-2016, 03:12 PM   #109
ALEX23
The Avengers

It'll be nice if that Venom is actually painted black instead of blue, but I guess well see.
ALEX23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 02:59 AM   #110
Ma Chao
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I guess this makes Miles the 2nd in the line. I wish they show all of the line-up.
Ma Chao is online now   Reply With Quote