Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 05-31-2018, 05:57 PM   #401
jpuli28
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Cancelled. I think my time in this hobby has run its course, time to start collecting firearms.

Although, with Sideshows money Ill grab the P1 1/4 Bats, lol.
jpuli28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 04:25 AM   #402
pokritz17
Hydra

Any update on this guy? Or is this still being delayed to neverland?
pokritz17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 10:38 AM   #403
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokritz17 View Post
Any update on this guy? Or is this still being delayed to neverland?
Still due in July. We should know in a couple weeks whether it’s been further delayed as they’ll have to send out a notice to Flex Pay customers that the final payment has been pushed back again.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 02:26 AM   #404
WolverineFan
I am da law!

Flex payment got pushed and says 7/25 as of yesterday so it must be very near
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 08:11 AM   #405
Catman
Fantastic Four

On the waitlist for this. Have fingers crossed!
Catman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 01:47 AM   #406
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

And... delayed again. Final Flex-pay pushed back until 8/25... which means this’ll now hit in September, at the very earliest.

Delays in general are commonplace in this hobby but this BS one month at a time notification is getting ridiculous. I’ve never seen anything like this in all my years of collecting. How long has this been going on for now? February? March? I have a hard time believing they don’t have a better idea of when this’ll hit more than 15-30 days out. I’d rather they’d just have said back in January it’s at least 6 months out.

As much as I want this piece this is starting to wear on me. Having paid for 90% of this based on a release date that’ll be at least 9 months off seems insane. This’ll be the last time I ever Flex-pay for something due to their poor forecasting.
Old 07-10-2018, 05:33 AM   #407
WolverineFan
I am da law!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
And... delayed again. Final Flex-pay pushed back until 8/25... which means this’ll now hit in September, at the very earliest.

Delays in general are commonplace in this hobby but this BS one month at a time notification is getting ridiculous. I’ve never seen anything like this in all my years of collecting. How long has this been going on for now? February? March? I have a hard time believing they don’t have a better idea of when this’ll hit more than 15-30 days out. I’d rather they’d just have said back in January it’s at least 6 months out.

As much as I want this piece this is starting to wear on me. Having paid for 90% of this based on a release date that’ll be at least 9 months off seems insane. This’ll be the last time I ever Flex-pay for something due to their poor forecasting.
It’s been going on since January because that’s when my final flex payment was. This is ridiculous. It’s actually happening with all of Iron Studios because I know Wolverine vs Juggernaut, Punisher and the Spiderman dio have all been pushed back for months
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 08:39 AM   #408
Bernie21
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post

I second this. It's keeping from planning other purchases because I don't know when that double payment will drop. If at least they'd say it won't be ready till August, I could have completed other payments by then for something else. And it's not w one piece, it's w all of them!! I know, I still want what I ordered, but it is frustrating. Hoping nothing I truly want goes up for pre sale between here and then.
Bernie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 05:50 PM   #409
Divinesorrow
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Whelp, looks like I’m canceling. My money is going to prime 1 now. I should have had this in hand long ago or at the very least known more information. All of prime 1’s pieces look A-Mazing. Now the hardest part, picking only one.
Divinesorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 01:21 AM   #410
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Annnnd.... delayed again.