Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 08-05-2012, 12:09 PM   #41
BornFreeSF
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

It looks like it must be just the one head based on all the pictures.
I know Jerry said Capcom preferred this head.

Jerry can you confirm if this is the only head for the PCS Exc. and, if you are not able to reveal the SS EX details, can you tell us if the Reg has a switch out head?

Cheers
Mark
BornFreeSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 12:26 PM   #42
SARFARAZ
I like Chicken Wings
Super Moderator

You know I do find it strange that we have now seen official pics of the pcs ex before the regular or sideshow ex. Has that happened before?
SARFARAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 01:50 PM   #43
akumalove
Kindly Asked To Leave

So 3 o'clock here in Germany, puh!
Christina
akumalove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 01:55 PM   #44
gagaliya
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

can someone clarify, i am very confused. So far it looks like there will be 3 versions?
-pcs ex
-pcs reg
-ss ex

1) Do all version have two heads? If no, which version will have which head? I know the pcs ex will have the one with the mouth closed as shown in the photos.
2) Will there be the 20% discount for full prepayment on the pcs reg too? just like the pcs ex? I know ss ex will not as it's sold from sideshow's website.
3) Where and how can I order the pcs regular?

thanks
gagaliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 01:58 PM   #45
SARFARAZ
I like Chicken Wings
Super Moderator

Right now we are not sure which version comes with both heads. The discount is on the pcs ex only. The reg and sideshow ex will be available on sideshow's website soon. We do not know what the sideshow ex is at the moment.
SARFARAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 02:31 PM   #46
nemesisenforcer
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

This is great scupt. One of the best I saw at SDCC. Congrats to all that will be ordering this.
nemesisenforcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 02:39 PM   #47
Jyester
Kindly Asked To Leave
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagaliya View Post
can someone clarify, i am very confused. So far it looks like there will be 3 versions?
-pcs ex
-pcs reg
-ss ex

1) Do all version have two heads? If no, which version will have which head? I know the pcs ex will have the one with the mouth closed as shown in the photos.
2) Will there be the 20% discount for full prepayment on the pcs reg too? just like the pcs ex? I know ss ex will not as it's sold from sideshow's website.
3) Where and how can I order the pcs regular?

thanks
You dude you its easy to get confused so let me try to help you

There will be two versions sold from Sideshows website as per all previous PCS releases. These are known as the Sideshow Regular (SS Reg) and the Sideshow Exclusive (SS EX) So far we know that the SS Reg will have the colour 1 shorts Blue with the Red band as shown on all the previous videos and at the San Diego Comic Con. The SS EX will have a different colour of shorts and so far we do not know which colour this will be. I hope colour 9 from SF IV which is the yellow with black trim . Both the Sideshow releases will have the well known black eye patch and will be up for per-order in around 3 weeks time.

You will also have the ability to join in a first 85 e-mail lotto for the Pop Culture Shock Exclusive (PCS EX). This piece has the SF IV Alt costume pants also in colour 1 which is the Navy with Lime stripe. The PCS EX will also have the red head band in place of the eye patch. There is no such thing as the PCS reg as only one version is sold direct from Jerry.

The only piece which offers a discount for full pre-payment is the PCS EX version sold directly from Jerry. The reason for this of course is that there are not the same overheads as he has when using SS as his distributor.

As for the heads if M.Bison is anything to go by all three releases will ship with both heads. There is a chance however that only the SS EX version will have the additional grimacing head. This remains to be clarified so watch this space for more information
Jyester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 03:05 PM   #48
gagaliya
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

thanks for the clarification! i dont know if i should try for the pcs ex or wait for sideshow, arggg!
gagaliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 03:16 PM   #49
chezzrok
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Oh, so 3 versions wil be available, essentially. I would want the PCS website ex if it comes with BOTH heads, as the eye patch is what is MOST recognizable to any SF fan. It definitely is one of the better Sf pf's, for sure; the expression, stance, portrait and muscularity are spot on, but if the PCS website ex will only have that red muy thai head band, then it is a no. Sagat MUST have the eye patch, imho.
chezzrok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 03:33 PM   #50
Jyester
Kindly Asked To Leave
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chezzrok View Post
Oh, so 3 versions wil be available, essentially. I would want the PCS website ex if it comes with BOTH heads, as the eye patch is what is MOST recognizable to any SF fan. It definitely is one of the better Sf pf's, for sure; the expression, stance, portrait and muscularity are spot on, but if the PCS website ex will only have that red muy thai head band, then it is a no. Sagat MUST have the eye patch, imho.
Then wait for the Sideshow releases as the PCS EX is not for you. Remember for the big fans of SF IV the red head band is also recognizable as Sagats Alternative costume! The good thing here is you have the choice. If you like the head band and the long pants go for the PCS version. Prefer the shorts and the eye patch wait for the Sideshow releases
Jyester is offline   Reply With Quote