Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 06-15-2021, 09:42 PM   #10741
xb24
Sinister Six

I will try to find a regular version of this soon. I'm just worried about recasts. How do I identify which is authentic?
xb24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 09:48 PM   #10742
IronLungs31
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xb24 View Post
I will try to find a regular version of this soon. I'm just worried about recasts. How do I identify which is authentic?
Heads up, looks like there is a eBay auction that just started. It's a collector's editions w/exclusive head #848.
IronLungs31 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 11:09 PM   #10743
tonytiger
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divo View Post
I can see you got all your bases covered regarding Thanos, and then some. Nice, extensive collection!

Xm Lady death is nice, but I was thinking of something way more subtle to compliment the SS Thanos composition as a whole. Besides, XM version has her looking in the opposite direction, which would counter Thanos's gaze.

A Lady Death who is leaning/floating, looking/gazing towards the left. Almost "embracing", touching the throne, with a possible boney hand resting on Thanos's right shoulder plate, with ALL robe motifs/movements flowing/billowing towards the left, guiding our eye towards Thanos's gauntlet.

A Lady Death who is an observer, a witness to the pending destruction about to be unleashed in her name.
There is one on e-bay that might work for you..
tonytiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 11:33 PM   #10744
savage.CAP
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I’m regretting not getting this from sideshow…
savage.CAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 11:33 PM   #10745
savage.CAP

Dup…
Old 06-15-2021, 11:34 PM   #10746
savage.CAP

Trip.
Old 06-15-2021, 11:34 PM   #10747
savage.CAP

Quad.
Old 06-16-2021, 07:25 AM   #10748
Divo
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronLungs31 View Post
Were you the person that just won the auction on eBay about a couple of weeks ago?
Yes, it was. I really lucked out, as I put in one bid, & ended up winning. Were you in the bidding?
Divo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 07:35 AM   #10749
Divo

Quote:
Originally Posted by xb24 View Post
Just do your homework, ................regarding the seller! If seller's history is sound, you ask questions, verify the pics, chances are vastly in your favour, & you should be good to go.

If something does go "wrong", Ebay heavily favours the buyers, & you will be protected, if claim is justified.

Good luck with the "hunt", which is a good part of the fun, as the landing of this monster fish will be that much more satisfying.
Old 06-16-2021, 07:43 AM   #10750
Divo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytiger View Post
There is one on e-bay that might work for you..

I don't think you understood. What I had in mind does not exist, so won't be found on Ebay, or anywhere else, including your collection.

I was just wondering/speculating on the cool possibility of SS actually producing an add-on figure of the "lady", with Thanos & Throne literally acting as her base.

Understood?