Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 01-24-2017, 11:29 PM   #1
FROBAY
Phoenix

Anovos Star Wars Helmets

Is anyone collecting Anovos Star Wars Helmets?

I got the First Order Trooper Helmet, it was pretty good but unfinished on the inside. I ordered a Kylo, now that they are starting to finish the inside with fabric similar to MR.

My only complaint is they don't include a stand or plaque, which they should for the money they are charging.

I've given up on EFX ever delivering anything.
FROBAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 12:36 AM   #2
pacino
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

I have the Kylo Ren Helmet Premier and I love it. I think you'll be happy with it.

I agree about a stand/plague.. That would be great.
pacino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 07:34 AM   #3
ambasah
Red Skull

my at-at helmet shipped...hope to receive it this week.
ambasah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 12:20 PM   #4
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by FROBAY View Post
Is anyone collecting Anovos Star Wars Helmets?

I got the First Order Trooper Helmet, it was pretty good but unfinished on the inside. I ordered a Kylo, now that they are starting to finish the inside with fabric similar to MR.

My only complaint is they don't include a stand or plaque, which they should for the money they are charging.

I've given up on EFX ever delivering anything.
It's not that they are starting the FO helmet (least the one currently released) is part of the basic line. The Kylo was premium aka fiberglass, and fancier insides. The Basic one isn't unfinished, just a more simple setup on the side (and also made of abs). The premier FO trooper helmet has fancy insides as well. Same as MR, their ABS trooper helmet had a similar setup.

They can't offer a stand or a plaque as they only have the license for costumes and including them would make them prop replicas which EFX has the license for. Get a towel holder.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 12:39 PM   #5
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

EfX= Biggest cocktease of the prop replica world.
candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 01:55 PM   #6
pacino
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyrocket786 View Post
lol true dat
pacino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 03:04 AM   #7
OGButch
Doh!

Agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyrocket786 View Post
I am right there with you. I preordered and paid in full the the diecast Millennium Falcon. I never had any idea they either don't deliver or take forever to deliver. I wish I could cancel and get a refund, but their customer service is nonexistent. Emailed that to change my address and all I got was crickets.

Last edited by OGButch; 01-29-2017 at 03:05 AM. Reason: Wanted notices
OGButch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 10:07 PM   #8
AlizAbef
What's another word for Thesaurus?

When it comes to lack of a stand for these collectible helmets, I totally agree. How the hell are you not gonna include a nice quality stand for the price collectors are paying? The AT-AT Driver helmet is $550 for the cheaper standard version, and it doesn't come with anything to display it on. It's like buying a nice Nixon watch without a battery. It's the biggest thing that's kept me from buying into these collectible & DISPLAYABLE helmets. The hell is wrong with these Anovos dudes?
AlizAbef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 10:26 PM   #9
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizAbef View Post
When it comes to lack of a stand for these collectible helmets, I totally agree. How the hell are you not gonna include a nice quality stand for the price collectors are paying? The AT-AT Driver helmet is $550 for the cheaper standard version, and it doesn't come with anything to display it on. It's like buying a nice Nixon watch without a battery. It's the biggest thing that's kept me from buying into these collectible & DISPLAYABLE helmets. The hell is wrong with these Anovos dudes?
See post #4
candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 11:23 PM   #10
FROBAY
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
It's not that they are starting the FO helmet (least the one currently released) is part of the basic line. The Kylo was premium aka fiberglass, and fancier insides. The Basic one isn't unfinished, just a more simple setup on the side (and also made of abs). The premier FO trooper helmet has fancy insides as well. Same as MR, their ABS trooper helmet had a similar setup.

They can't offer a stand or a plaque as they only have the license for costumes and including them would make them prop replicas which EFX has the license for. Get a towel holder.
They need to pull the License from EFX then. I do Like EFX Helmets but 1 Helmet very 3-4 years is ridiculous.

I will say Anovos customer service really sucks. I've ordered the premier Stormtrooper (long ago) and when I email them about it, no replies.
FROBAY is offline   Reply With Quote