Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Just The Facts... > Collection Corner

Old 01-31-2024, 03:02 AM   #21
SideQuestNoRest
Doh!

Back again to share a couple more of my statues!

First we have Prime 1 Studio's Geralt of Rivia.

And just a quick picture of my absolute favourite piece, Prime 1 Studio's Baldur & Broods.

Thanks, everyone!
SideQuestNoRest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 04:01 AM   #22
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

I've been wanting to get a smart lock for my game/display room. I haven't heard of Eufy. Do you like what you have? Where is the door handle? Does it replace it completely?
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 04:27 AM   #23
SideQuestNoRest
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
I've been wanting to get a smart lock for my game/display room. I haven't heard of Eufy. Do you like what you have? Where is the door handle? Does it replace it completely?
Yeah, mate, I?m really happy with it. I like that you can set it to either your thumb print or a standard 4 digit code.

I picked the Eufy brand as I have used them for a lot of my home security (cameras, door bell etc) and have been really happy with the quality and reliability.

As for the door handle, I?ve replaced it completely. You could definitely have both, but for aesthetic purposes I decided to keep it as simple and minimalistic as possible.
Old 01-31-2024, 04:31 AM   #24
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideQuestNoRest View Post
Yeah, mate, I?m really happy with it. I like that you can set it to either your thumb print or a standard 4 digit code.

I picked the Eufy brand as I have used them for a lot of my home security (cameras, door bell etc) and have been really happy with the quality and reliability.

As for the door handle, I?ve replaced it completely. You could definitely have both, but for aesthetic purposes I decided to keep it as simple and minimalistic as possible.
Thanks for the info. Looks good!
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 05:47 PM   #25
veryfigurefans
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
As promised, my friend, please find some new images a bit more focused on the Ghost of Tsushima pieces.

Thank you very much.

It looks truly amazing. It was a very nice Ghost Of Tsushima area. In fact, the Funko Jin Sakai figure can make a nice appearance next to the sword. Just wanted to give an idea.

By the way, the idea of playstation trophies in the video is very nice. This gave me a good idea.

The Gerald statue looks amazing.

Congratulations again.
veryfigurefans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 06:39 PM   #26
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Quote:
EDIT I have posted a video of my statue collection below. The video is not monetised, but if there are any issues, please let me know and I will delete this.

---> https://youtu.be/EJv3bDUxHkU?si=dt-QHt26Mi_3XYpX <---
Nice video! The quip about gamers sleeping with your mom was gold I'm a PC gamer and don't own any consoles, so I'm hoping Ghost Of Tsushima gets a PC release soon. I love that other Playstation exclusives have come to PC, like Horizon Zero Dawn, Death Stranding, The Last Of Us, etc. I'm currently going through Red Dead Redemption II and it's amazing.
IcedDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 06:48 PM   #27
SideQuestNoRest
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedDog View Post
Nice video! The quip about gamers sleeping with your mom was gold I'm a PC gamer and don't own any consoles, so I'm hoping Ghost Of Tsushima gets a PC release soon. I love that other Playstation exclusives have come to PC, like Horizon Zero Dawn, Death Stranding, The Last Of Us, etc. I'm currently going through Red Dead Redemption II and it's amazing.
Hahaha I'm glad you liked it. Online gaming is like the Wild West sometimes haha, so its definitely something I've become used to.

Me too! Honestly, I have never been one for fanboyism, and the more platforms that get to experience the beauty of the games you have listed can only be a good thing.

Surely it's only a matter of time before Ghost of Tsushima makes its way to PC. That game is a piece of art.
Old 02-01-2024, 08:57 AM   #28
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

A Gaming focused collection, very nice. What i really like about your collection is Batman is a big part of it. I like how you have many Batman Arkham game statues. Why didn't you get Arkham Knight and Deathstroke statues from the Arkham Game Statue line ? Deathstroke is my favorite among all the Arkham Game statues.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2024, 01:43 AM   #29
SideQuestNoRest
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
A Gaming focused collection, very nice. What i really like about your collection is Batman is a big part of it. I like how you have many Batman Arkham game statues. Why didn't you get Arkham Knight and Deathstroke statues from the Arkham Game Statue line ? Deathstroke is my favorite among all the Arkham Game statues.
Thanks for the kind words!

I was a massive Batman fan growing up as a kid, and then when I played the Arkham trilogy, I knew I needed to display these epic statues somewhere haha.

Good question about Deathstroke - to be honest I've never been that much of a fan, but agree that the statue is excellent. If my budget allowed, I definitely would have picked this up lol.
Old 02-11-2024, 02:01 AM   #30
SideQuestNoRest
Doh!

Here a few pictures of my The Last of Us statues:

Clicker bust from PlayStation collectibles.
My favourite part of this piece is the saliva that is stuck from the roof of the mouth to the bottom. So grotesque, I love it haha.

Clicker bust again.

Joel and Ellie pandemic collector's edition statue.

Joel and Ellie pandemic collector's edition statue.

1/4 scale Clicker statue from Gaming Heads.
Again, I love the focus of the brutality of the Clicker, and the small details and textures used for the moss, blood, saliva, and fungal infection.

I've also just finished a video reviewing the three of these pieces, which can be found on my YouTube channel:

The Last of Us Statue Video Review
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzw__H_jitw&t=1s

Thanks for checking these out!!